» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Edmonton Man charged with Pregnant wife's murder

Written By: whitewolf on 07/18/05 at 8:16 pm

http://sympaticomsn.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/1121720496389_117129696?hub=topstories

In the first tv interview(when he reported his wife missing) he was saying "I'm not another Scott Peterson"

Subject: Re: Edmonton Man charged with Pregnant wife's murder

Written By: Dagwood on 07/18/05 at 9:42 pm

What is wrong with these sick b***ards that they can't just divorce the wife they don't want anymore? 

Written By: Jessica on 07/19/05 at 4:23 am

What is wrong with these sick b***ards that they can't just divorce the wife they don't want anymore? 

Too much work on their part, I guess. :-\\

Written By: Brian Damaged on 07/19/05 at 8:41 am

Crime like this have been going on forever.  All of a sudden everybody eats it up like entertainment.  It's media greediness.  They made a lot of money from the Scott Peterson hype, so here's another one to help sell newspapers and Court TV subscriptions.  But there greediness only pays off when we eat it up anyway, so shame on us. 

Written By: JamieMcBain on 07/19/05 at 12:40 pm

http://sympaticomsn.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/1121720496389_117129696?hub=topstories

In the first tv interview(when he reported his wife missing) he was saying "I'm not another Scott Peterson"

Sureeeeeeeeeeeeeee.................... whatever you sick ******* *******.  >:(  ::)

Written By: Don Carlos on 07/19/05 at 1:52 pm

Aren't you jumping to conclusions? 

Written By: whitewolf on 07/19/05 at 3:05 pm

who me?

all I did was post a thread saying he was being charged, and he did say that on tv "that he was not another Scott Peterson"

He had his first appearance in court.

http://sympaticomsn.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/1121771077940_2?hub=TopStories

Written By: Mistress Leola on 07/20/05 at 1:28 am

Who's jumping?  He was charged wasn't he?  It was on TV, wasn't it?  It's JUST LIKE that Scott Peterson story, isn't it?  Good enough for me.

I'll just bet he was getting a little piece of something on the side too, the cad!  >:(

::)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 07/20/05 at 4:00 am

"I'm not another Scott Peterson!"
I like a man who sets high standards for himself!

Written By: danootaandme on 07/21/05 at 6:13 pm

The number one cause of death among pregnant women is the father of the child.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 07/21/05 at 6:41 pm

The number one cause of death among pregnant women is the father of the child.

I don't doubt it, as chilling as it is.
:o

Check for new replies or respond here...