» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Where's the Bushies distraction?

Written By: Im Batman on 07/18/05 at 10:37 pm

With Karl Rove's fat ass frying in the pan, you would think the Bush andminstration would come up with some sort of diversion by now to take Americans attention elsewhere.

Since the Bushies don't want to name a Supreme Court nominee until the last possible moment to save their choice from being scrutinized, what will the Bush crime family come up with?

What do you say? Do we see the first return of the color coded terrorists alert for the first time since Bush won the election?

Maybe that won't be enough, maybe it is going to have to be a real terroritst attack in our country?

I don't know, but if I were those shuttle astronaughts, I would be feeling mighty nervous right now.

Subject: Re: Where's the Bushies distraction?

Written By: Don Carlos on 07/19/05 at 2:03 pm

With Karl Rove's fat butt frying in the pan, you would think the Bush andminstration would come up with some sort of diversion by now to take Americans attention elsewhere.

Since the Bushies don't want to name a Supreme Court nominee until the last possible moment to save their choice from being scrutinized, what will the Bush crime family come up with?

What do you say? Do we see the first return of the color coded terrorists alert for the first time since Bush won the election?

Maybe that won't be enough, maybe it is going to have to be a real terroritst attack in our country?

I don't know, but if I were those shuttle astronaughts, I would be feeling mighty nervous right now.

My God, this sounds like conspiracy theory.  Are you suggesting that the Admin would "stage" some catastrophy to save Rove's a$$?

Subject: Re: Where's the Bushies distraction?

Written By: Mushroom on 07/22/05 at 4:23 pm

This is where the inconsistancy of people always puzzles me.

There are people who look at one politician and perjury, and say "ignore it, it is not important".  Then they look at the same charge against another, and say "Hang him out to dry".

Myself, I say that if he is guilty, he should pay the price.  I do not care if he is Karl Rove or Bill Clinton.  Perjury is a crime, and a felony.  But why are people screaming now, when in an earlier case they screamed for it to be ignored?

At least be consistant.  Do not let blind ideology be the basis for if you think somebody should be prosecuted or exonerated.

Check for new replies or respond here...