» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Personal attacks will not be tolerated on this forum - READ THE RULES FOLKS!

Written By: ChuckyG on 10/03/05 at 12:33 pm

There have been several people resorting to name calling and personal attacks in this discussion area in the past week. 

I deleted one account already, where the person was pretty blatant in the amount of name calling.  I'm not going to give people warnings anymore.  I'm just going to ban/delete accounts. 

Most people have been using the forum long enough to know comments like "you stupid liberal/neocon/facist, you're ignorant, you're...." are not tolerated.  If someone is breaking the rules, REPORT do not respond to them.  Otherwise I have more posts to delete (or potentially accounts if they bait you into resorting to their childness).

This messageboard is not a political blog or anything.  I only started this forum since people wanted to discuss this stuf, and didn't want the pop culture stuff infected with political discussions.  I don't have the time or interest in trying to babysit this political discussions everyday.  Push comes to shove, and the political forum will get locked.

Subject: Re: Personal attacks will not be tolerated on this forum - READ THE RULES FOLKS!

Written By: B. Damaged on 10/03/05 at 12:42 pm

Well, theres a trouble maker on the boards for sure, but the one who got BANNED ain't it, for SURE!
:o

Subject: Re: Personal attacks will not be tolerated on this forum - READ THE RULES FOLKS!

Written By: ChuckyG on 10/03/05 at 3:09 pm

Well, theres a trouble maker on the boards for sure, but the one who got BANNED ain't it, for SURE!
:o

let's clarify shall we

logic is not your strong point, is it.

Dont talk down to people.  We are not stupid.

Come on, wacko, entertain us some more.  Pat Robertson is counting on you.

Or maybe you tried to study these and you failed.  Or maybe your just a fanatic.  Or maybe your a troll who just likes pretending hes stupid.

Stuff like this, get's people banned.  Just because you don't like the viewpoint someone expresses, doesn't justify you're childish name calling.  You're banned, don't bother rejoining, I'll just continue to delete your accounts as I find them.

Check for new replies or respond here...