» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Should Cheney Resign?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/02/05 at 12:56 pm

I will post my answer later.

Cat

Subject: Re: Should Cheney Resign?

Written By: Alchoholica on 11/02/05 at 1:30 pm

No he shouldn't resign.

He should be impeached, convicted and executed.

Just.. my personal opinion.

Written By: McDonald on 11/02/05 at 1:36 pm

No he shouldn't resign.

He should be impeached, convicted and executed.

Just.. my personal opinion.

I agree, except for the exection part. The sweet release of death is too good for him.

Written By: danootaandme on 11/02/05 at 2:42 pm

strip him of all rank, honors, and funds and exile him to Fallujah for the rest of his unnatural life

Written By: Alchoholica on 11/02/05 at 3:40 pm

I agree, except for the exection part. The sweet release of death is too good for him.

Oh i don't know, i could think of a few interesting ways to go about it  ;D

Written By: Don Carlos on 11/02/05 at 3:46 pm

Without doubt.  The man is an utter disgrace to the office.

Written By: Alchoholica on 11/02/05 at 3:47 pm

Without doubt.  The man is an utter disgrace to the office.

Don't forget, a disgrace to his party, his family, his country and the people he supposedly serves.

Written By: Don Carlos on 11/02/05 at 4:08 pm

Don't forget, a disgrace to his party, his family, his country and the people he supposedly serves.

And to the human race.

Written By: Alchoholica on 11/02/05 at 4:10 pm

And to the human race.

I knew i forgot one.

In all seriousness.

Dick Cheney is far more of a danger to this country than 'President' DumbDumb could ever be.
Cheney is intelligent, Powerfull and as far as i can tell dosen't care about destroying people to get what he wants. Let him hang i say.

Written By: Don Carlos on 11/02/05 at 4:18 pm

I knew i forgot one.

In all seriousness.

Dick Cheney is far more of a danger to this country than 'President' DumbDumb could ever be.
Cheney is intelligent, Powerfull and as far as i can tell dosen't care about destroying people to get what he wants. Let him hang i say.

You got a tree?  I got the rope, and I'll tir a slip knot so it takes longer.

Written By: Alchoholica on 11/02/05 at 4:31 pm

You got a tree?  I got the rope, and I'll tir a slip knot so it takes longer.

He seems to be fond of this Oil i've been hearing so much.. Ever watched 'Three Kings'  ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/02/05 at 7:27 pm

Personally, I would like to see him impeached. But I will settle for his resignation.

Cat

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/03/05 at 12:55 am

Yes!

Written By: bbigd04 on 11/03/05 at 12:59 am

Yes, definitely the guy is evil.

Written By: Billy Florio on 11/03/05 at 1:29 am

just a question...he's a danger because he's intelligent and powerful? 

Written By: Alchoholica on 11/03/05 at 1:32 am

just a question...he's a danger because he's intelligent and powerful? 

Yup.

Ya see.. If he was just some tard with his finger on the button, sure he could do some damage, then be removed from office pretty fast. He is however a very smart bloke. Whatever he does (and has done) probably can't be traced back to him.
Plus, being the clever guy he is, it's much easier for him to 'sway' those around him.

Written By: Billy Florio on 11/03/05 at 1:47 am

Yup.

Ya see.. If he was just some tard with his finger on the button, sure he could do some damage, then be removed from office pretty fast. He is however a very smart bloke. Whatever he does (and has done) probably can't be traced back to him.
Plus, being the clever guy he is, it's much easier for him to 'sway' those around him.

so, youd rather have an idiot in the vice presidential position rather than an intelligent person? 

Written By: danootaandme on 11/03/05 at 7:31 am

so, youd rather have an idiot in the vice presidential position rather than an intelligent person? 

Intelligence and integrity are not mutually exclusive.  Cheney is intelligent, but I wouldn't trust him
with the life of my child.

Written By: Tanya1976 on 11/03/05 at 10:23 am

Intelligence and integrity are not mutually exclusive.  Cheney is intelligent, but I wouldn't trust him
with the life of my child.

here, here. I agree wholeheartedly.

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 11/03/05 at 10:34 am

Why? Why exactly should he resign? He certainly isn't under any pressure to do so. He hasn't been charged with any crimes. I mean, I'm not exactly a big fan of his either but just because I don't like him doesn't mean that he should call it quits. That's a pipe dream. Do you really think he cares what you think about him? It's obvious that he's dedicated his life to obtaining as much power as humanly possible, and if he should ever be brought up on any charges I can guarantee that he would fight it with every fiber of his being.

Dick Cheney may be a lot of things, but quitter ain't one of them.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/03/05 at 1:44 pm

I am curious who voted "Who's Cheney?"

Cat

Written By: Mistress Leola on 11/03/05 at 2:28 pm

Public execution?  We like it, the hate speech?

Written By: Dagwood on 11/03/05 at 7:48 pm

Yes he should. 

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/04/05 at 12:19 am

We had that, 1989--1993:
http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stories/1999/01/27/president.2000/quayle/quayle.king.jpg
The President then was George Bush the Elder, an insider who knew lots of dirty tricks, but turned out ineffectual in the end.  Today, these roles are reversed, that's all.

Written By: Billy Florio on 11/04/05 at 8:44 pm

We had that, 1989--1993:
http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stories/1999/01/27/president.2000/quayle/quayle.king.jpg
The President then was George Bush the Elder, an insider who knew lots of dirty tricks, but turned out ineffectual in the end.  Today, these roles are reversed, that's all.

first off, Quayle was no where near as stupid as what he was made out to be.  Most of the quotes credited to him he never said. 

I still agree though with Dennis Miller that George Bush only picked Qayle so that no one would try to assassinate him. 

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/05/05 at 2:13 am

first off, Quayle was no where near as stupid as what he was made out to be. 

I agree...he was waaaay more stupider!
:D

Check for new replies or respond here...