» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: School Principal Bans Toilet Paper

Written By: Hairspray on 11/04/05 at 6:10 am

School Principal Bans Toilet Paper

Nov. 3: A Tennessee elementary school, Bridgeport Elementary, is banning toilet paper from the restrooms because students stuff the toilets.

The school principal wouldn’t discuss the matter with the press, but the director of schools said two weeks ago that every child has access to toilet paper and paper towels, but they just have to ask a teacher for it.

The assistant director of the East Tennessee Regional Health Office states that this indeed is a public health violation.

The link below will take you to the home page where the Video Highlight from MSN.com can be found, but it basically plays all of the information already typed in this post and nothing more.  This news story will not be permanently available through it, as it is just a daily front page Headlines feature.

Here's the link anyway:

http://www.msn.com/

Subject: Re: School Principal Bans Toilet Paper

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 11/04/05 at 9:36 am

So what, are they going to make the kids use corncobs then?  ::)

Written By: JamieMcBain on 11/04/05 at 10:39 am

Can I ban the principal for being a idiot?  ::)

Written By: Tanya1976 on 11/04/05 at 11:37 am

This has to be a joke. The public health violations alone have to show some form of a joke here. WTF???  >:(  >:(  >:( :o :o :o

Written By: whistledog on 11/04/05 at 11:38 am

If I was a kid in that school, I'd go into the Principal's office, and wipe off with some of his important documents

Written By: Tia on 11/04/05 at 12:10 pm

i guess they're supposed to use seashells, like in "demolition man."

sandra bullock (tittering): he doesn't know how to use the shells!

Written By: Ophrah on 11/04/05 at 12:55 pm

School Principal Bans Toilet Paper

the director of schools said two weeks ago that every child has access to toilet paper and paper towels, but they just have to ask a teacher for it.

Did people skip over this little sentence?

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 11/04/05 at 1:34 pm

Did people skip over this little sentence?
Think back to when you were in the 4th grade. Do you think any kid is going to have the guts to ask their teacher for a roll of toilet paper in front of the whole class, no matter how bad they gotta go? They'd might as well put padlocks on the stalls while they're at it.
    Hopefully some intrepid little soul at that school will stage a glorious act of civil disobedience by sneaking in a roll of Charmin from home and plugging up every last toilet at that prison. FIGHT THE POWER! ::)

Written By: Ophrah on 11/04/05 at 1:37 pm

Think back to when you were in the 4th grade. Do you think any kid is going to have the guts to ask their teacher for a roll of toilet paper in front of the whole class, no matter how bad they gotta go? They'd might as well put padlocks on the stalls while they're at it.
    Hopefully some intrepid little soul at that school will stage a glorious act of civil disobedience by sneaking in a roll of Charmin from home and plugging up every last toilet at that prison. FIGHT THE POWER! ::)

I guess you're right.  It can be embarrassing to admit that you defecate.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/04/05 at 2:00 pm

This could have ties to the thread about sexism. Because girls use t.p. EVERYTIME and boys only use it when...well...you know.

Cat

Written By: Tia on 11/04/05 at 2:07 pm

"This could have ties to the thread about sexism. Because girls use t.p. EVERYTIME and boys only use it when...well...you know. "

i suppose they could just give you toilet paper whenever you ask for a bathroom pass, no matter what. i assume they have to ask for a pass? cuz we always did. that would fix the embarrassment thing and the gender inequity thing, although the kids are still gonna have to undergo the ordeal, presumably, of having their teacher hand em a roll of TP in front of the class. it's just that everyone will have to go through the same thing, so mockery is a bit less likely.

what i don't get is why couldn't you just ask for toilet paper and then go ahead and clog the toilets anyway? i'm not even sure i see how this fixes the problem they're setting out to fix. unless some hall monitor discovers the clog right away it's still not like youre gonna know who did it. so it just seems like a miscellaneous exercise of control.

Written By: Ophrah on 11/04/05 at 2:30 pm

i suppose they could just give you toilet paper whenever you ask for a bathroom pass, no matter what. i assume they have to ask for a pass? cuz we always did. that would fix the embarrassment thing and the gender inequity thing, although the kids are still gonna have to undergo the ordeal, presumably, of having their teacher hand em a roll of TP in front of the class. it's just that everyone will have to go through the same thing, so mockery is a bit less likely.

That's what I'm thinking.

what i don't get is why couldn't you just ask for toilet paper and then go ahead and clog the toilets anyway? i'm not even sure i see how this fixes the problem they're setting out to fix. unless some hall monitor discovers the clog right away it's still not like youre gonna know who did it. so it just seems like a miscellaneous exercise of control.

Well, you're right.  But it could help some.  Maybe the teacher will only tear off 5 squares and say, "you better make doo (um, I mean 'make do') with that!"

Written By: Tia on 11/04/05 at 2:46 pm

That's what I'm thinking.

Well, you're right.  But it could help some.  Maybe the teacher will only tear off 5 squares and say, "you better make doo (um, I mean 'make do') with that!"

man, THAT could have some unpleasant ramifications! sometimes five squares is just not enough! but yeah, i bet that's what they're doing, come to think of it, rationing.

ew!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 11/04/05 at 7:10 pm

They might also consider toilet-papering the principal's front yard....

Written By: JamieMcBain on 11/04/05 at 7:51 pm

i guess they're supposed to use seashells, like in "demolition man."

sandra bullock (tittering): he doesn't know how to use the shells!

But how do you use the three shells?  ;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/05/05 at 2:34 am

i suppose they could just give you toilet paper whenever you ask for a bathroom pass, no matter what.

AND BRING IT BACK! So we know you didn't use it to clog the drains!
:D

Are you sure this isn't a hoax?  Really?  I mean, it's got to be.  I'm checking snopes.com!

If the principal REALLY did this, he needs career counseling to find a job with a lot less responsibility.  The very pronouncement "principle bans toilet paper" ushers into my mind a myriad of utterly unsanitary alternatives...I mean it's like tooootallly gross, dude!
:P

Written By: Tia on 11/05/05 at 10:23 am

The very pronouncement "principle bans toilet paper" ushers into my mind a myriad of utterly unsanitary alternatives...I mean it's like tooootallly gross, dude!
:P

max doesn't know how to use the shells! :)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/05/05 at 1:12 pm

Maybe they should install bidets.  They sell them at CleanButt.com (no joke-that is the website.)

Cat

Written By: Mistress Leola on 11/05/05 at 1:28 pm

Oh come on, folks -- what is so ridiculous about this?  It may or may not be effective, since a kid can still take the paper and clog the drain, but it may give them pause if the teacher gives them a full roll and will be suspicious if a practically empty one is returned.

What's a better solution?  Cameras in the restrooms?  Full-time bathroom monitors?  Or maybe students should just have to accept the fact that a few pranksters make it impossible for everyone else to use the toilets in a sanitary manner? 

WTF is the big deal about having to ask for toilet paper and being held accountable for returning the unused portion when you're done?

::)

Written By: Billy Florio on 11/05/05 at 2:07 pm

Are you sure this isn't a hoax?  Really?  I mean, it's got to be.  I'm checking snopes.com!

I was on my way there myself...this can't be true.....

then again, it is Tennessee  ;) ::) ;D

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 11/06/05 at 2:15 pm

Oh come on, folks -- what is so ridiculous about this?  It may or may not be effective, since a kid can still take the paper and clog the drain, but it may give them pause if the teacher gives them a full roll and will be suspicious if a practically empty one is returned.

What's a better solution?  Cameras in the restrooms?  Full-time bathroom monitors?  Or maybe students should just have to accept the fact that a few pranksters make it impossible for everyone else to use the toilets in a sanitary manner? 

WTF is the big deal about having to ask for toilet paper and being held accountable for returning the unused portion when you're done?

Are YOU some kid who is EMBARRASSED about having to ASK for toilet paper IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE CLASS...see it from the kid's point of view...and what if that kid has the runs, has to go NOW, and has to wait for the teacher WHO'S BUSY TEACHING CLASS to hand them the roll...and then the kid has an accident? That's something to think about.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/06/05 at 5:08 pm

I was on my way there myself...this can't be true.....

then again, it is Tennessee   ;) ::) ;D

That's why it's a hoax!  They never had no toilet paper in them lavertories in Tenn-UH-saaay!
(joke)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/06/05 at 5:10 pm

Are YOU some kid who is EMBARRASSED about having to ASK for toilet paper IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE CLASS...see it from the kid's point of view...and what if that kid has the runs, has to go NOW, and has to wait for the teacher WHO'S BUSY TEACHING CLASS to hand them the roll...and then the kid has an accident? That's something to think about.

"M'lady, there is only one thing more embarrassing than asking for toilet paper, and that is not asking for toilet paper!"
--Oscar Wilde

Written By: Paul on 11/06/05 at 5:14 pm

Pfftt...!

So what's new?

In all of my time at my school, our toilets never had paper!

(Unless it was that horrible stuff which had the consistency of hardboard!)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/06/05 at 5:21 pm

Pfftt...!

So what's new?

In all of my time at my school, our toilets never had paper!

(Unless it was that horrible stuff which had the consistency of hardboard!)

So I assume you didn't get to go to one of those cushy public schools, then? 

Written By: Paul on 11/06/05 at 5:24 pm

So I assume you didn't get to go to one of those cushy public schools, then? 

No, sadly I was one of the many 'great unwashed'...

This is no exaggeration...as well as no paper, this toilet didn't even have a roof!

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/06/05 at 5:30 pm

No, sadly I was one of the many 'great unwashed'...

This is no exaggeration...as well as no paper, this toilet didn't even have a roof!

You mean those old-school johns that flushed with the pull of a chain, or are you talking about an un-plumbed outhouse?
:o

Written By: Paul on 11/06/05 at 5:45 pm

You mean those old-school johns that flushed with the pull of a chain, or are you talking about an un-plumbed outhouse?
:o

Oh no...not a cesspool - we'd come along a bit since then!

Everything was plumbed in (to a certain degree, although I'm convined the end cubicle had something living in it!), but it was as if someone had got part way through building it, then ran out of ideas when the roof came into view...!!

Al fresco crapping...Ah! Them was the days!

Written By: Mistress Leola on 11/06/05 at 6:53 pm

You're kidding, right? They have to ask permission to go to the bathroom anyway, or do kids just roam the halls at will these days? (not that that would surprise me much). And asking for a roll of toilet paper is somewhat less embarrassing than crapping your pants because some idiot overflowed the toilets and you weren't able to do the doo.  ::)

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 11/06/05 at 7:44 pm

That's why it's a hoax!  They never had no toilet paper in them lavertories in Tenn-UH-saaay!
(joke)
You know how they wipe down in Tennessee? They grab hold of the front and back of their overalls, and they just tug 'em back and forth.

Written By: Tia on 11/06/05 at 8:55 pm

You know how they wipe down in Tennessee? They grab hold of the front and back of their overalls, and they just tug 'em back and forth.

lol! that just seems wrong somehow!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 11/06/05 at 10:50 pm

lol! that just seems wrong somehow!
They might as well ban..female necessities. Girls having to tell the teacher they need..ahem..a sanitary pad the first time they have their..ahem,monthly..now that would be reason to die from embarrassment.

Written By: Skippy on 11/06/05 at 11:54 pm

I seem to remember when I was in elementary, up to grade 4, the teacher would take the whole class to the restroom a couple times a day, usually after recess and later in the day. I also remember in grade 1, at a different school, there was a boy's and girl's bathroom built into the classroom, as well as community facilities.

I can see the day of toilet cops in the future....."Officers,....line up for inspection.....prese-e-e-e-ent plungers."

Maybe they should install bidets.

Those are becoming more popular in newer homes.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/07/05 at 1:00 am

Well, I went to school with a girl who was raised.....shall I say....."sheltered" and didn't KNOW what to do when "Aunt Flo" came to visit and would just use TP folded over....until the day she walked into the lunch room with white (and red) pants on and a lunchroom monitor FINALLY took her to the nurse.....I guess from what I heard that she had been walking around all day like that :(

Did you ever see "Carrie"?  Well, we had this girl from a really tweaked-out Christian funny-mentalist family.  Mom didn't explain to Ann-Marie the facts of life, and I gather blustered the school into excusing her from any prior sex ed. curriculum.  You know where this story is going!  The first time Ann-Marie's monthly visitor arrived, it happened in school, and she panicked!  She thought she was dying!
:-[
I felt sooo bad for her.  It's just child abuse to deny a kid certain biological knowledge into the age of twelve.  Such as junior high goes, she got razzed mercilessly afterward, like she didn't have it bad enough before.  And that nurse...who could stand a chalk talk on "your uterus and you" from that starchy old school nurse?!  Sheesh!
It was a lot like "Carrie," but Ann-Marie didn't look like nooo Sissy Spacek, tell ya that much!
:-\\

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/07/05 at 12:35 pm

Yes, I've seen "Carrie".  The funny thing about Tricia was that she didn't come from an overtly religious family, her mom just sheltered from the most basic things.....she (the mom) was a real whackjob.  For example:  she wasn't allowed to eat anything remotely hard because her mom said it would "ruin her teeth" so she had a peanut butter sandwich, tomato soup and a banana for lunch EVERY DAY.  She was so naive that someone told her she could get pregnant from holding a guy's hand and she believed them (of course, a guy had asked her to hold hands earlier in the day).  It was actually pretty sad :-\\

Boy, there sure are some nutty parents out there!  It's actually detrimental to one's teeth to only consume soft foods.  The abrasove nature of crunching actually does strengthen enamel and has a debriding effect.  Anyway,  PBJ, tomato soup, and a banana might hit the spot just about now...but not every day!

Yeah, I think there was a "Gimme A Break" episode about that misconception, but at least on that episode it was because dad said, "Oh, a girl starts kissing boys, the next thing you know she's pregnant!"  Anyway, it shows how child abuse induces illogical thinking.  What if she'd come home and said, "But mom, I see guys and girls holding hands all the time, and they don't get pregnant..."

Written By: McDonald on 11/07/05 at 12:55 pm

I realise that some parents like to have "the talk" with their kids privately, but I don't agree with having to get a parent's permission in order to discuss human sexuality in school. Why should it be treated any differently from any other scientific/biological subject? If the parents want to supplement the school education with some teachings of their own, then that's their business, but we have to make sure that the population is educated about these things so that we can keep down teen pregnancy, STDs, etc... We don't have to ask permission to teach evolution, or to teach foreign languages... and there are plenty of parents who would be opposed to those as well.

What are these parents afraid of? It's not like the teacher's going to explain what a dirty sanchez is, she's just going to go over the basics, inform them about the various diseases in detail, inform them about safer sex, and suggest that they not do it until they're much older. Those are things that every healthy citizen needs to know about, whether they believe in them or not. It's awful that some kids had to go through what's been described here. It's even more awful that such a significant portion of the population is so ignorant when it comes to the realities of sex, pregnancy, and STDs...

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/07/05 at 1:05 pm

Well, I went to school with a girl who was raised.....shall I say....."sheltered" and didn't KNOW what to do when "Aunt Flo" came to visit and would just use TP folded over....until the day she walked into the lunch room with white (and red) pants on and a lunchroom monitor FINALLY took her to the nurse.....I guess from what I heard that she had been walking around all day like that :(

My mother used to get the pads that you used with belts-and no belts.  ::) So we used to have those pads riding up on us all day.  :-[ I thought it only happened to me until many years later my sister told me that I wasn't alone. (I'm sure very few women here will remember those belts)

Cat

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/07/05 at 9:57 pm

My mother used to get the pads that you used with belts-and no belts.  ::) So we used to have those pads riding up on us all day.  :-[ I thought it only happened to me until many years later my sister told me that I wasn't alone. (I'm sure very few women here will remember those belts)

Cat

Really?  Growing up thumbing through my big sister's copies of "Glamour," "Self," and "Cosmo," I thought a woman's period was the time of the month she went horseback riding, Olympic diving, did gymnastics, and cartwheels on the beach!
;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/07/05 at 9:59 pm

I realise that some parents like to have "the talk" with their kids privately, but I don't agree with having to get a parent's permission in order to discuss human sexuality in school. Why should it be treated any differently from any other scientific/biological subject? If the parents want to supplement the school education with some teachings of their own, then that's their business, but we have to make sure that the population is educated about these things so that we can keep down teen pregnancy, STDs, etc... We don't have to ask permission to teach evolution, or to teach foreign languages... and there are plenty of parents who would be opposed to those as well.

What are these parents afraid of? It's not like the teacher's going to explain what a dirty sanchez is, she's just going to go over the basics, inform them about the various diseases in detail, inform them about safer sex, and suggest that they not do it until they're much older. Those are things that every healthy citizen needs to know about, whether they believe in them or not. It's awful that some kids had to go through what's been described here. It's even more awful that such a significant portion of the population is so ignorant when it comes to the realities of sex, pregnancy, and STDs...

Well, obviously, if they don't know about it, they won't DO it, right?  I mean if a fifteen year old doesn't know what a condom is for, he's not going to go out and fornicate.  We've got to keep our children pure and virtuous.  I don't want a bunch of perverted secularist public school teachers turning my boy into a slobbering horndog!
>:(

Written By: McDonald on 11/07/05 at 10:31 pm

Well, obviously, if they don't know about it, they won't DO it, right?  I mean if a fifteen year old doesn't know what a condom is for, he's not going to go out and fornicate.  We've got to keep our children pure and virtuous.  I don't want a bunch of perverted secularist public school teachers turning my boy into a slobbering horndog!
>:(

Spoken like a true Bay-Stater.  ;D

Written By: mamatucker on 11/09/05 at 10:33 pm

As a parent at the school in which this happened, I am here to set the record straight. The children were with out toliet paper for a month. The local news was contacted after trying by several parents to reason with this principal. Only after news cameras were on the school property was the toliet paper put back. After contacting school board  members tonight, I was told this was a comical issue, by one school board member. I contacted him because she is distrubting a copy of the msn video website, with the caption above that she will be available for signing autographs this week. I did not find this a laughing matter. If anyone has any suggestions on where to turn now we as a group of concerned parents would love to have any input.

Written By: ADH13 on 11/10/05 at 12:12 am

In some of the stores and other public places around here, we have a different type of toilet paper dispenser from the normal.  I don't know how to explain it, but maybe someone else who is familiar with these can explain it better.

Anyway, you pull the end of the roll, and after about three sheets, it won't pull anymore unless you stop pulling, adjust the roll a bit, and then pull again.  It takes forever to get a nice handful of toilet paper.  I doubt most kids would want to waste that much time just to plug up a toilet. That would probably be more effective than no toilet paper at all.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/10/05 at 1:25 am

As a parent at the school in which this happened, I am here to set the record straight. The children were with out toliet paper for a month. The local news was contacted after trying by several parents to reason with this principal. Only after news cameras were on the school property was the toliet paper put back. After contacting school board  members tonight, I was told this was a comical issue, by one school board member. I contacted him because she is distrubting a copy of the msn video website, with the caption above that she will be available for signing autographs this week. I did not find this a laughing matter. If anyone has any suggestions on where to turn now we as a group of concerned parents would love to have any input.

Welcome to inthe00s, hope to see more of your posts.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 11/10/05 at 4:08 am

Cat

I remember those ugly 'sanitary belts'...the darn thing showed right through if one was wearing tight jeans(you could see it like panty lines)..they were horrible.  I started using tampons when I was 12, on the sneak at first because my foster mom had the mistaken belief that they 'compromised your virginity'!

Written By: Ophrah on 11/10/05 at 10:28 am

How did you happen to hear about this little thread in this tiny area of the web?  ???

Why doesn't each child carry a couple of feet of toilet paper to school with him/her?  That way each one has enough for them to use, but not enough to cause mischief.  That would be about 10 squares, right?  Fits in a shirt pocket. 

We are at war, people don't have jobs, political conversation is at an all-time low, and we're alerting the media about a meanie principal?

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 11/17/05 at 11:59 am

How did you happen to hear about this little thread in this tiny area of the web?

Written By: Ophrah on 11/17/05 at 1:01 pm

What if the kid's family is poor and sending them to school with toilet paper means no toilet paper to last until the next minimum wage paycheck, welfare, or disability check? Yes that happens.

You mean if they're too poor to bring toilet paper AND they're too embarrassed to ask the teacher for the roll AND they're too embarrassed to ask their best friend for some?

I guess they better learn to clench!  ;D

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 11/17/05 at 1:31 pm

You mean if they're too poor to bring toilet paper AND they're too embarrassed to ask the teacher for the roll AND they're too embarrassed to ask their best friend for some?

I guess they better learn to clench!

Written By: Ophrah on 11/17/05 at 1:38 pm

Why do you have a problem with toilet paper in the schools? Or with having toilet paper in the bathrooms at those schools? . Here in NJ that toilet paper ban would never even be considered. It's stupid. It would be better to send the tyke into the bathroom they clogged and teach them to use a plunger. Let the punishment fit the misdeed.

THERE IS TOILET PAPER!  THEY JUST HAVE TO ASK FOR IT.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 11/17/05 at 1:47 pm

THERE IS TOILET PAPER!

Written By: STAR70 on 11/17/05 at 4:43 pm

I AM THE GREAT CORNHOLIO!!! I DEMAND T.P. FOR MY BUNGHOLE!!!!

http://shop.com.edgesuite.net/ccimg.catalogcity.com/220000/227400/227456/products/13761385.jpg

Written By: Satish on 11/17/05 at 10:48 pm

I don't find this too shocking. It's just like how my local grocery store doesn't sell toothbrushes. When I asked the manager why one time, he said that they used to sell them, but they stopped cause too many people shoplift them.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 11/17/05 at 10:57 pm

As I said before they might as well even ban feminine hygiene products for preteen girls. They could also be used to plug up a loo! And what girl would not die of embarrassment from going up to the teacher, who might be a man, to ask for a sanitary napkin or tampon?

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/18/05 at 12:21 am

I don't find this too shocking. It's just like how my local grocery store doesn't sell toothbrushes. When I asked the manager why one time, he said that they used to sell them, but they stopped cause too many people shoplift them.

I guess in Tennessee they use them toothbrushes to clean up your finer part of auto engines.  As for your teeth, take 'em out ever few weeks and soak 'em a while!

Written By: YWN on 11/18/05 at 9:55 am

That's insane.  I hope they bust that principal's ass.

Written By: Ophrah on 11/18/05 at 11:43 am

THERE IS TOILET PAPER!

Written By: barefootrobin on 11/18/05 at 11:48 am

Who cares?  I think this is another lame story made sensationalist by the media.  And no matter what you say or how you say it or what the facts really are, everyone has their own reality and interprets every situation differently.  Me, I would interview my child and find out if they indeed were plugging toilets with toilet paper, then I would take the opportunity to ensure that they were happy and healthy because that's whats really important.  Then I would send them to school to ask for toilet paper because......

BIG WOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Written By: Tia on 11/18/05 at 12:12 pm

BIG WOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blee bla bloo?

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/18/05 at 12:21 pm

blee bla bloo?

Nice to see a thread developing more articulate discussions for a change.

So there is toilet paper, you just have to ask for it.  STAR70 was right on!
http://img89.exs.cx/img89/2505/cornholio.jpg

Written By: barefootrobin on 11/18/05 at 12:21 pm

blee bla bloo?

You plug toilets for fun and, Bada Bing bada boom, you no longer have free access to the materials used for plugging toilets, Blee Bla Bloo!

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/18/05 at 12:24 pm

I discovered by googling "Cornholio" that every dufus who pulls the back of his shirt over his hair becomes
"THE GREAT CORNHOLIO"

Written By: barefootrobin on 11/18/05 at 12:31 pm

I discovered by googling "Cornholio" that every dufus who pulls the back of his shirt over his hair becomes
"THE GREAT CORNHOLIO"

Thanks, I was looking for an ice breaker fact for my husbands company christmas party this weekend and now I have one!

Written By: Tia on 11/18/05 at 12:49 pm

Nice to see a thread developing more articulate discussions for a change.

lol! S'a'ight, max. We got a license to ill.

Written By: Ophrah on 11/18/05 at 1:02 pm

Y'all trippin'.

Written By: STAR70 on 11/18/05 at 7:31 pm

I AM THE GREAT CORNHOLIO. I DEMAND T.P. FOR MY BUNGHOLE. IF YOU DO NOT MEET MY DEMANDS A HORRIBLE FATE SHALL BEFALL YOU. A TERRIBLE PLAGUE SHALL DESCEND UPON YOUR VILLAGE. THE STREETS WILL BE RIVERS WITH THE BLOOD OF THE UNBELIEVERS!!!

http://www.80sTees.com/images/products/Beavis_Cornhulio_t-shirt.jpg

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 11/19/05 at 8:23 pm

I AM THE GREAT CORNHOLIO. I DEMAND T.P. FOR MY BUNGHOLE. IF YOU DO NOT MEET MY DEMANDS A HORRIBLE FATE SHALL BEFALL YOU. A TERRIBLE PLAGUE SHALL DESCEND UPON YOUR VILLAGE. THE STREETS WILL BE RIVERS WITH THE BLOOD OF THE UNBELIEVERS!!!

http://www.80sTees.com/images/products/Beavis_Cornhulio_t-shirt.jpg
LMAOROFL!!

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/19/05 at 9:14 pm

Don't ban toilet paper.  Just ban toilets!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 11/19/05 at 10:01 pm

Let's just make everyone go in the bushes, and use the leaves to clean themselves!

You might as well also ban:
Napkins in the school cafeteria
Paper Towels
Kleenex
Wet Ones towelettes...and of course the sanitary stuff for preteen girls!

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/20/05 at 1:41 am

Let's just make everyone go in the bushes, and use the leaves to clean themselves!

You might as well also ban:
Napkins in the school cafeteria
Paper Towels
Kleenex
Wet Ones towelettes...and of course the sanitary stuff for preteen girls!

I thought it was teen, and post-teen girls (aka women) who needed of that sanitary stuff.
???

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 11/20/05 at 7:52 am

I thought it was teen, and post-teen girls (aka women) who needed of that sanitary stuff.
???
I got my...ahem...Auntie Flo..when I was ten. So yes it USUALLY happens to preteen girls,getting the first one.

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 11/20/05 at 11:48 am

http://gallery.allinthefamilysit.com/albums/userpics/10001/edith_in%20chair%20angry%20at%20archie.jpg

"Hey, Edit'...we're all outta terlet paper!"

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 11/20/05 at 12:32 pm

http://gallery.allinthefamilysit.com/albums/userpics/10001/edith_in%20chair%20angry%20at%20archie.jpg

LMAOROFL!

Written By: STAR70 on 11/20/05 at 6:44 pm

YOU CAN TAKE MY T.P. BUT YOU WILL NEVER TAKE MY BUNGHOLE!!!

http://www.cartoon-factory.com/pic/simpsons/corn.jpg

Written By: Ophrah on 11/21/05 at 10:52 am

But Aaaarchie, dat's why ahm sittin' here knitting you a nice diahpah.

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 11/21/05 at 10:55 am

But Aaaarchie, dat's why ahm sittin' here knitting you a nice diahpah.
Oh, stifle it!  ;D

Written By: Ophrah on 11/21/05 at 12:34 pm

Oh, stifle it!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/21/05 at 12:48 pm

Aw, c'mon Arch -- why can't you treat your wife with the same respect that I show to Gloria -- we're equal partners.  Get with the times -- the patriarchal family structure is a relic of the past and only serves to perpetuate the subordination and invalidation of women.  :P

Meathead.  ;D ;D

(J/k-I don't want to be accused of name-calling.  :-\\ )

Cat

Written By: YWN on 11/21/05 at 2:52 pm

Aw, c'mon Arch -- why can't you treat your wife with the same respect that I show to Gloria -- we're equal partners.  Get with the times -- the patriarchal family structure is a relic of the past and only serves to perpetuate the subordination and invalidation of women.  :P

Yeah, well, your mom's FACE.

Written By: Ophrah on 11/21/05 at 2:58 pm

You just can't get it if you're too young to have seen it on anything but Nick at Nite.  ::)

Written By: Tia on 11/21/05 at 3:01 pm

You just can't get it if you're too young to have seen it on anything but Nick at Nite.

Written By: YWN on 11/21/05 at 3:02 pm

You just can't get it if you're too young to have seen it on anything but Nick at Nite.  ::)

Your GRANDMOM's face.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/21/05 at 8:20 pm

Your GRANDMOM's face.

Ah, shaddap a-you face!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 11/24/05 at 10:57 pm

Stifle it, Edith!

Check for new replies or respond here...