» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Bushisms Just how dumb is he

Written By: annonymouse on 11/04/05 at 9:13 pm

Notice how "smart" or "not dumb at all"  were not choices. that would be because if you voted for either of those youd just be kidding yourself!!!

also put some of your favorite bushisms!!!

my favorite is " i would be happy to shake the hand of a man who got his hands cut off by sadam hussein"

think about what your saying bush!!!  also for more laughs about bush carry and a bunch of other polotics go to    jibjab.com   

Subject: Re: Bushisms Just how dumb is he

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/05/05 at 2:11 am

He's really dumb, but a lot of the sh*t he and his cabinet do are really, really dumb!

Written By: Mushroom on 11/05/05 at 10:42 am

Notice how "smart" or "not dumb at all"テ窶堙つ were not choices. that would be because if you voted for either of those youd just be kidding yourself!!!

テ窶堙つ テ窶堙つ テ窶堙つalso put some of your favorite bushisms!!!
テ窶堙つ テ窶堙つ テ窶堙つ テ窶堙つ
テ窶堙つ テ窶堙つ テ窶堙つ テ窶堙つ テ窶堙つ テ窶堙つ テ窶堙つ テ窶堙つ テ窶堙つ テ窶堙つ テ窶堙つ テ窶堙つ テ窶堙つ my favorite is " i would be happy to shake the hand of a man who got his hands cut off by sadam hussein"

テ窶堙つ テ窶堙つ think about what your saying bush!!!テ窶堙つ テ窶堙つalso for more laughs about bush carry and a bunch of other polotics go toテ窶堙つ テ窶堙つ jibjab.comテ窶堙つ テ窶堙つ テ窶堙つ

Uhhhh, ok.  Why don't you tell us how you really feel?

Written By: Tia on 11/05/05 at 10:47 am

i heard he puts food on his family. is this true?

Written By: GWBush2004 on 11/05/05 at 12:52 pm

Bushisms Just how dumb is he

As opposed to what a real genius.....

Written By: Don Carlos on 11/05/05 at 5:09 pm

People who don't read newspapers, much less non-fiction books (My Pet Goat  excluded), are really dumb. 

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 11/05/05 at 6:52 pm

I keep picturing Georgie W. with a DUNCE CAP on his head, and a 'Kick here' sign on his back!

Written By: Tia on 11/05/05 at 7:25 pm

"The best place for the facts to be done is by somebody who's spending time investigating it." テδ「テ「窶堋ャテ「竄ャツ扁eorge W. Bush, on the probe into how CIA agent Valerie Plame's identity was leaked, Washington D.C., July 18, 2005

hard to argue with.

Written By: Tia on 11/05/05 at 7:26 pm

"See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." テδ「テ「窶堋ャテ「竄ャツ扁eorge W. Bush, Greece, N.Y., May 24, 2005 (Listen to audio)

oops. kinda said too much there.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 11/06/05 at 2:26 pm

Bush showed how dumb he is by going golfing and fishing while the Gulf Coast was getting hammered by Hurricane Katrina. Shows you how much Bush cares about the people in that area..'Oh the poor welfare recipients in New Orleans,let CHARITIES take care of 'em!'

Written By: Paul on 11/06/05 at 2:42 pm

Well, considering that...

1. He's done very nicely for himself, being in the 'back pockets' of the oil industry...

2. He'll be under some sort of 'protection' for the rest of his life...

3. Neither he or his family appears to be packed off to the war zone...

...I wouldn't say he's 'dumb' - I'd say he's bloody clever!

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/06/05 at 5:05 pm

Didn't he say the vast majority of our imports come from foreign countries?
:D

Written By: Paul on 11/06/05 at 5:09 pm

Didn't he say the vast majority of our imports come from foreign countries?
:D

Well, you certainly ain't getting 'em from us...

But you can keep Charles and his horse Camilla, if you like...!

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/06/05 at 5:12 pm

Well, you certainly ain't getting 'em from us...

But you can keep Charles and his horse Camilla, if you like...!

Hey, that wasn't no lady, that was my horse!  Haw haw haw!

Written By: alyceclover on 11/06/05 at 7:04 pm

I probably shouldn't reply to this one  :-\\ I think he's really, really smart (or someone who pulls his strings is), first he got the citizens good favor by giving income tax rebates, then riles us by killing our own citizens (see Powerhour, "911", for some unpopular, unreported info on the attacks), blames it on Sadam, we rally round him, sign up to go kill the b******'s, so we can gain control over the oil....of course, I could be wrong....but, he did steal that first election....

Written By: Tia on 11/06/05 at 7:21 pm

Ithen riles us by killing our own citizens (see Powerhour, "911", for some unpopular, unreported info on the attacks).

there was always something about 9/11 that didn't pass the smell test to me.

in fact:

www.popmatters.com/features/021227-conspiracy.shtml

wrote that about it a few years ago.

but, um, yeah, we should probably forget about all that and go back to talking about goofy bushisms.

???

Check for new replies or respond here...