» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: CNN MARKS CHENEY: NETWORK FLASHES 'X' OVER VP'S FACE DURING LIVE SPEECH

Written By: GWBush2004 on 11/21/05 at 10:02 pm

CNN MARKS CHENEY: NETWORK FLASHES 'X' OVER VP'S FACE DURING LIVE SPEECH
By: Matthew Drudge
11/21/2005

http://drudgereport.com/vpotus2.JPG

XXXXX DRUDGE REPORT XXXXX MON NOV 21, 2005 21:25:35 ET XXXXX

CNN MARKS CHENEY: NETWORK FLASHES 'X' OVER VP'S FACE DURING LIVE SPEECH

**Exclusive**

At 11:04:45 AM ET Monday CNN was airing Vice President Dick Cheney's speech live from the American Enterprise Institute in Washington -- when a large black 'X' repeatedly flashed over the vice president's face!

The 'X' over Cheney's face appeared each time less than a second, creating an odd subliminal effect.

As this DRUDGE REPORT screen capture reveals, while one 'X' flashed over Cheney's face CNN ran a headline at the bottom of its screen: "CHENEY: I DO NOT BELIEVE IT IS WRONG TO CRITICIZE."

One top White House source expressed concern about what was aired over CNN.

"Is someone in Atlanta trying to tell us something?"

A CNN spokesman did not return repeated calls late Monday night.

Developing...

Link: http://drudgereport.com/

Subject: Re: CNN MARKS CHENEY: NETWORK FLASHES 'X' OVER VP'S FACE DURING LIVE SPEECH

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/22/05 at 4:30 am

There had better be a darn good eXplanation here!
Maybe CNN wanted to wish the vice president a merrry X-mas!
Maybe X marX the spot on the Communist News Network!

Levity aside, pal o'mine, this is a tale told by an idiot, signifying nothing.

Subject: Re: CNN MARKS CHENEY: NETWORK FLASHES 'X' OVER VP'S FACE DURING LIVE SPEECH

Written By: GWBush2004 on 11/22/05 at 5:43 am

CNN says it was a technical glitch.

Written By: Tia on 11/22/05 at 8:23 am

omigod, this is flat-out bizarre. the whole liberal-press conspiracy theory is getting about as weird as the guys who think hitler is alive and well and living on the dark side of the moon.

Written By: ChuckyG on 11/22/05 at 10:21 am

Yeah.  Four different times right smack on the president's face.  Tech glich my a**.

So you're saying that someone wanted to do something to make Cheney look bad during his speech, and rather than flash a message that says "Cheney sucks" they put an X up a couple times?  wow... so much worse

Lots of media programs have an X where something is supposed to appear.  Even your web browser does when an image is missing.

Someone hit a button to run an overlay that wasn't programmed. 

Only Drudge would treat this as "news"

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/22/05 at 1:38 pm

If CNN did that to Harry Reid, Drudge and all those other clowns would just say "ha ha ha!," there would be this tone of paranoia about it.

Written By: Billy Florio on 11/22/05 at 4:32 pm

So you're saying that someone wanted to do something to make Cheney look bad during his speech, and rather than flash a message that says "Cheney sucks" they put an X up a couple times?

Written By: Don Carlos on 11/22/05 at 4:57 pm

Yeah.  Four different times right smack on the president's face.  Tech glich my a**.

Excuse me!!!  I think Cheney is the vise President.  But then again, you may be right.

Written By: Davester on 11/22/05 at 5:18 pm

Faked...

Written By: GWBush2004 on 11/22/05 at 6:33 pm

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/22/05 at 11:03 pm

Excuse me!!!

Written By: Don Carlos on 11/24/05 at 4:55 pm

He's the vise president 'coz he'll put your b*lls in a vise!

Yup.  Hope you noted the italic

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 11/24/05 at 11:04 pm

LMAOROFL! It's too dam FUNNY. I wish it was George W's face though...in fact if Georgie W. and his lackey Cheney are together onscreen.....X 'em both!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 11/24/05 at 11:07 pm

So you're saying that someone wanted to do something to make Cheney look bad during his speech, and rather than flash a message that says "Cheney sucks" they put an X up a couple times?

Written By: Davester on 11/25/05 at 5:13 am

Then you might want to call CNN and tell them that because they issued a response.

Okay, I see...

Looks like the work of the TV Terrorists who took over Chicago airwaves to spank Max Headroom...

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/25/05 at 11:38 am

LMAOROFL! It's too dam FUNNY. I wish it was George W's face though...in fact if Georgie W. and his lackey Cheney are together onscreen.....X 'em both!

Actually, I think it may be the other way around-Dubya is Cheney's lackey.

Cat

Written By: Tia on 11/25/05 at 11:43 am

Actually, I think it may be the other way around-Dubya is Cheney's lackey.

Cat

if you wanna really go in deep, apparently there's another bush brother that no one ever talks about. besides george and jeb. his name escapes me. felix bush or something like that. the real political-intrigue-minded hold that HE's the one really calling all the shots from the shadows.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/25/05 at 10:21 pm

if you wanna really go in deep, apparently there's another bush brother that no one ever talks about. besides george and jeb. his name escapes me. felix bush or something like that. the real political-intrigue-minded hold that HE's the one really calling all the shots from the shadows.

There's Marvin and Neil, but I don't think either of them have much a say in anything.

Written By: Tia on 11/25/05 at 11:11 pm

marvin! that's the guy! our secret ruler!

Written By: GWBush2004 on 11/26/05 at 12:34 am

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v51/bozo75/postingpics/tinfoilhats.jpg

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/26/05 at 3:21 am

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v51/bozo75/postingpics/tinfoilhats.jpg

Tell those dopes at slightlywarped that it's "aluminum foil" not "tinfoil."

I don't know about Marvy baby, but Neil got busted in the late '80s as part of the fraudulent Silvrado savings & loan.  Minor scandal, no major fallout, but it killed any political aspirations Neil may have had for a while.  Fortunately, Neil was only about thirty years old when the Silverado thing went down.  With the Bush family imposing themselves as the House of American monarchy and pushing pesky democracy aside, Neil might become a great statesman anyway.

I'm not saying Marvin's clean, he just didn't get caught.

Written By: Tia on 11/26/05 at 5:10 am

lol. okay, gw, mr.-they're-putting-an-X-on-cheney's-face! plenty of aluminum foil to go around. nice picture, though. i'ma use that.

i'm actually joking about marvin but silverado -- wasn't that huge? like, the S&L thing was tens of billions of dollars and of course, the government that the right wing is so keen on drowning in a bathtub had to come in and bail em out. grr.

anyway, one thing's for sure -- that danm fool george aint running anything. dude doesn't even know africa's a CONTINENT.

Written By: GWBush2004 on 11/26/05 at 5:25 am

Tell those dopes at slightlywarped that it's "aluminum foil" not "tinfoil."

Technically yeah.  But I think calling it aluminum foil and tinfoil varies by region.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/26/05 at 12:47 pm

Marvin the Paranoid Android?

Cat

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/26/05 at 2:36 pm

Technically yeah.

Written By: Tia on 11/26/05 at 3:36 pm

here's some interesting tinfoil hat facts.

http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/

"Among a fringe community of paranoids, aluminum helmets serve as the protective measure of choice against invasive radio signals. We investigate the efficacy of three aluminum helmet designs on a sample group of four individuals. Using a $250,000 network analyser, we find that although on average all helmets attenuate invasive radio frequencies in either directions (either emanating from an outside source, or emanating from the cranium of the subject), certain frequencies are in fact greatly amplified. These amplified frequencies coincide with radio bands reserved for government use according to the Federal Communication Commission (FCC). Statistical evidence suggests the use of helmets may in fact enhance the government's invasive abilities. We speculate that the government may in fact have started the helmet craze for this reason. "

http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/i_0586.JPG

Written By: Don Carlos on 11/26/05 at 5:06 pm

Well, you know, X marks the spot, here Spot, comeon boy, here Spot.

Written By: Tia on 11/26/05 at 5:11 pm

Well, you know, X marks the spot, here Spot, comeon boy, here Spot.

grab 'im! dat dere spot's good eatin'!

http://www.puppymillrescue.com/September/B2.jpg

Written By: Don Carlos on 11/26/05 at 5:18 pm

grab 'im! dat dere spot's good eatin'!

http://www.puppymillrescue.com/September/B2.jpg

Fricaseed dog?  I'll try it.

Cheney cordon bleu?  I don't think so.  Now Cheneyalpo for both dogs and cats?  No, I would inflict that on our cats.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/26/05 at 8:48 pm

here's some interesting tinfoil hat facts.

http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/

"Among a fringe community of paranoids, aluminum helmets serve as the protective measure of choice against invasive radio signals. We investigate the efficacy of three aluminum helmet designs on a sample group of four individuals. Using a $250,000 network analyser, we find that although on average all helmets attenuate invasive radio frequencies in either directions (either emanating from an outside source, or emanating from the cranium of the subject), certain frequencies are in fact greatly amplified. These amplified frequencies coincide with radio bands reserved for government use according to the Federal Communication Commission (FCC). Statistical evidence suggests the use of helmets may in fact enhance the government's invasive abilities. We speculate that the government may in fact have started the helmet craze for this reason. "

http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/i_0586.JPG

Say, now there's something I haven't thought of in quite a little while.  Back in the days before we had cable in East Podunk, we used to enhance the receptivity rabbit ears antennae with a coating of aluminum foil.  But if you've ever dealt with a delusional paranoid, you know logic is their strong suit!
BTW, one advantage of not having remote control was having no remote control wand to lose....but sometimes the knobs on those old TVs would come off and we'd lose them!  I remember trying to manipulate the UHF dial with a pair of pliers!  Did anybody else ever use a coat hanger for a makeshift antenna?  I know this is off topic, but I can't help remembering foil on the antennae without those other hassles!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 11/26/05 at 10:34 pm

lol. okay, gw, mr.-they're-putting-an-X-on-cheney's-face! plenty of aluminum foil to go around. nice picture, though. i'ma use that.

i'm actually joking about marvin but silverado -- wasn't that huge? like, the S&L thing was tens of billions of dollars and of course, the government that the right wing is so keen on drowning in a bathtub had to come in and bail em out. grr.
Charles Keating is who started the S&L mess, if I remember correctly..now most of those financial institutions are called savings BANKS!

anyway, one thing's for sure -- that danm fool george aint running anything. dude doesn't even know africa's a CONTINENT.
Georgie W. is a true DUNCE in every sense of the word. And it started when he STOLE the election with the help of his DUNCE brother Jeb!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 11/26/05 at 10:36 pm

How about using the same RED X's they used on "Family Feud"? That would be sooooo dam FUNNY...!

Written By: Tia on 11/27/05 at 12:14 am

How about using the same RED X's they used on "Family Feud"? That would be sooooo dam FUNNY...!

suuurrrveeeeyyyyy sez...

*HONK!*

dick cheney is full of...! :D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/27/05 at 3:51 am

I was thinking of Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law.
If you've seen the show on Adult Swim, you may have seen Birdman's nemesis,
X--The Eliminator
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/ba/X_The_Eliminator.jpg/180px-X_The_Eliminator.jpg
That's a good one for Cheney!
;D

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 11/27/05 at 8:17 am

Hey...even Bullwinkle and Rocky could run this country better than Dubya and toady Cheney!

Written By: GWBush2004 on 11/27/05 at 9:04 am

And it started when he STOLE the election with the help of his DUNCE brother Jeb!

And exactly what is it that Jeb Bush did?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/27/05 at 2:35 pm

Say, now there's something I haven't thought of in quite a little while.  Back in the days before we had cable in East Podunk, we used to enhance the receptivity rabbit ears antennae with a coating of aluminum foil.  But if you've ever dealt with a delusional paranoid, you know logic is their strong suit!
BTW, one advantage of not having remote control was having no remote control wand to lose....but sometimes the knobs on those old TVs would come off and we'd lose them!  I remember trying to manipulate the UHF dial with a pair of pliers!  Did anybody else ever use a coat hanger for a makeshift antenna?  I know this is off topic, but I can't help remembering foil on the antennae without those other hassles!

Careful, Max. By admiting that you even KNOW what rabbit ears are and admit to using a coat hanger and foil to get better reception, and even using pliers to turn the channel (to get to all 4 or them) is dating yourself. Of course I wouldn't remember any of that stuff that was used on a portable B&W t.v. that we had back in the dark ages.  ;)

Cat

Written By: Tia on 11/27/05 at 2:54 pm

i remember the coathanger and foil days. and the t.v.s with knobs you pulled on to turn em on. and VHF and UHF. and captain 20. and the creature feature.

remember when the fam used to huddle around the big wooden radio and listen to fibber mcgee and molly? those were the days.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 11/27/05 at 4:26 pm

Hey...even Bullwinkle and Rocky could run this country better than Dubya and toady Cheney!

;D

They probally could!  ;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/27/05 at 7:51 pm

Careful, Max. By admiting that you even KNOW what rabbit ears are and admit to using a coat hanger and foil to get better reception, and even using pliers to turn the channel (to get to all 4 or them) is dating yourself. Of course I wouldn't remember any of that stuff that was used on a portable B&W t.v. that we had back in the dark ages.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 11/27/05 at 8:47 pm

Careful, Max. By admiting that you even KNOW what rabbit ears are and admit to using a coat hanger and foil to get better reception, and even using pliers to turn the channel (to get to all 4 or them) is dating yourself. Of course I wouldn't remember any of that stuff that was used on a portable B&W t.v. that we had back in the dark ages.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 11/27/05 at 8:54 pm

And exactly what is it that Jeb Bush did?
Okay, Jeb Bush was Governor of Florida when Georgie W. and his lackey Cheney STOLE the election..and there was a SUPPOSED 'miscount' of the ballots in Florida...You bet Jeb's involved in that, he probably AIDED those ballot-counters SO HIS BROTHER COULD STEAL THE SECOND TERM!!!

Written By: Alchoholica on 11/27/05 at 8:55 pm

I'm just suprised it was an X and not the 'other mark'.. come on.. sing it with me..

666 THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 11/27/05 at 9:02 pm

I'm just suprised it was an X and not the 'other mark'.. come on.. sing it with me..

Too ban

Too bad they did not try to digitally place a DUNCE cap on Cheney's noggin!!

Written By: GWBush2004 on 11/27/05 at 10:00 pm

Okay, Jeb Bush was Governor of Florida when Georgie W. and his lackey Cheney STOLE the election..and there was a SUPPOSED 'miscount' of the ballots in Florida...You bet Jeb's involved in that, he probably AIDED those ballot-counters SO HIS BROTHER COULD STEAL THE SECOND TERM!!!

I'm blown away by all the evidence you provided.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/28/05 at 12:17 am

Probably?  He and secretary of state Katherine Harris did arrange to steal the election in 2000.  Greg Palast and Vincent Bugliosi, among many others provided copious evidence of this, but die-hard Republicans will never admit it.  I mean, anybody at this date who doesn't think Dubya and his cohorts are a bunch of crooks and incompetents would blame gravity if Bush fell of his bike!

Anyway, Gore and Kerry both proved themselves to be gutless wonders,  bought and owned by the DNC and corporate America.  Neither of them had the cajones to run the rodeo with Cheney, Rove, et al!
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/teufel/devil-smiley-096.gif

Written By: whistledog on 11/28/05 at 12:18 am

X marks the spot.  Does this mean thar's gold in them thar wrinkles?  ;D

Written By: GWBush2004 on 11/28/05 at 6:11 am

From the Drudge Report:

CNN OPERATOR FIRED AFTER SUGGESTING 'X' OVER CHENEY WAS 'FREE SPEECH'

A CNN switchboard operator was fired over the holiday -- after the operator claimed the 'X' placed over Vice President's Dick Cheney's face was "free speech!"

"We did it just to make a point. Tell them to stop lying, Bush and Cheney," the CNN operator said to a caller. "Bring our soldiers home."

The caller initially phoned the network to complain about the all-news channel flashing an "X' over Cheney as he gave an address live from Washington.

"Was it not freedom of speech? Yes or No?" the CNN operator explained.

"If you don't like it, don't watch."

Laurie Goldberg, Senior Vice President for Public Relations with CNN, said in a release:

"A Turner switchboard operator was fired today after we were alerted to a conversation the operator had with a caller in which the operator lost his temper and expressed his personal views -- behavior that was totally inappropriate. His comments did not reflect the views of CNN. We are reaching out to the caller and expressing our deep regret to her and apologizing that she did not get the courtesy entitled to her. "

Developing...

Link: http://www.drudgereport.com/flashcf.htm

Click here to hear the taped telephone conversation.

http://www.4hockeyfans.com/forums/uploads/av-1741.gif

Written By: GWBush2004 on 11/28/05 at 6:17 am

Greg Palast...among many others provided copious evidence of this...

And you wonder why most Americans believe the 2000 election results legit?

Written By: Tia on 11/28/05 at 8:25 am

From the Drudge Report:

A CNN switchboard operator was fired over the holiday -- after the operator claimed the 'X' placed over Vice President's Dick Cheney's face was "free speech!"

"We did it just to make a point. Tell them to stop lying, Bush and Cheney," the CNN operator said to a caller. "Bring our soldiers home."

The caller initially phoned the network to complain about the all-news channel flashing an "X' over Cheney as he gave an address live from Washington.

Laurie Goldberg, Senior Vice President for Public Relations with CNN, said in a release:

"A Turner switchboard operator was fired today after we were alerted to a conversation the operator had with a caller in which the operator lost his temper and expressed his personal views -- behavior that was totally inappropriate. His comments did not reflect the views of CNN. We are reaching out to the caller and expressing our deep regret to her and apologizing that she did not get the courtesy entitled to her. "

Developing...

http://www.4hockeyfans.com/forums/uploads/av-1741.gif

serves cheney right. people are dying for a lie in vast numbers and the right wing can find nothing better to get worked up over than some nimrod flashing a blinking X on tv? cheney's got much worse image problems than this, i can assure you.

anyway, am i to understand it's your position, and matt drudge's, that this was some organized effort on the part of CNN? cuz it sounds like some one guy acting on his own to me.

Written By: ChuckyG on 11/30/05 at 12:58 pm

From the Drudge Report:

Developing...

Barely worth reporting, even for Drudge.  After some neocon calls and harrases a switchboard operator, said operator explodes at mr. clueless and sarcastically replies with "of course we did it" and the neocons say "AH HA! THEY ADMIT IT!!!"  wow... what a smoking gun. 

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 12/01/05 at 9:56 pm

serves cheney right. people are dying for a lie in vast numbers and the right wing can find nothing better to get worked up over than some nimrod flashing a blinking X on tv? cheney's got much worse image problems than this, i can assure you.

anyway, am i to understand it's your position, and matt drudge's, that this was some organized effort on the part of CNN? cuz it sounds like some one guy acting on his own to me.
Both George W. and Cheney are IDIOTS. Why those two DUNCES keep our soldiers in Iraq I will never fathom. To me, Iraq is a Vietnam in the making!

Written By: Tia on 12/01/05 at 10:07 pm

Both George W. and Cheney are IDIOTS. Why those two DUNCES keep our soldiers in Iraq I will never fathom. To me, Iraq is a Vietnam in the making!

i think the powers-that-be are never gonna let that happen; they're just way too aware of vietnam.

well, i dunno, they might get cornered into it. but my tealeaves say the're gonna try and get the "iraqi military" all armored up (and bear in mind, what you're talking about when you say "iraqi military" is the shiite/kurdish factions, pumped full of U.S. aid and billed in a flagrant lie as representing the entire country) and then pull out; the kurds will promptly declare independence and without the sunnis to stop them they'll probably get it. then a civil war will ensue between the shiites and the sunnis and there'll be a bloodbath much like the ethiopian/eritrean war or the horror in rwanda. the press will cover it as such, "hey, look at this funky, exotic war happening halfway across the world that we wring our hands over but really, deep down, don't care about," and the press will do their best to make us forget about the fact that the administration CAUSED it.

that's really what i think willl happen. what they're trying to do right now is gun up the shiite faction so much that when the US pulls out the shiites will crush the sunnis quickly, but i dont think it will happen; the sunnis are too schooled in guerrilla tactics by now. if they can stump the US military they'll be able to stump the iraqis. but it's gonna be bad; have you seen these reports about shiite death squads? torture chambers? it's completely out of hand over there.

Written By: Powerslave on 12/01/05 at 10:39 pm

but it's gonna be bad; have you seen these reports about shiite death squads? torture chambers? it's completely out of hand over there.

A few more years of this, and they'll want Saddam back. At least he had some control. Maybe a bit too much, I'll admit, but he won't be the first deposed tyrant revered as a hero when that which replaces him is worse.

Written By: Tia on 12/01/05 at 10:45 pm

A few more years of this, and they'll want Saddam back. At least he had some control. Maybe a bit too much, I'll admit, but he won't be the first deposed tyrant revered as a hero when that which replaces him is worse.

well, they'll end up with something like saddam. the khmer rouge in cambodia was the result of a similar phenomenon, mass carpet bombing leading to massive internal disruption and anarchy, leading to an autocratic regime that feeds off the anarchy to create a horrible kind of repressive order through genocide. the idea makes my flesh crawl.

send your thank you letters to richard nixon and LBJ for that one.

Written By: Tia on 12/01/05 at 10:49 pm

or the reprisal killings in the factionalized yugoslavia. it'll be like that, only in the case of the former yugoslavia the US was to blame for not intervening fast enough; this time the shiites will be getting payback on the sunnis and we'll have caused it.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/02/05 at 12:04 am

well, they'll end up with something like saddam. the khmer rouge in cambodia was the result of a similar phenomenon, mass carpet bombing leading to massive internal disruption and anarchy, leading to an autocratic regime that feeds off the anarchy to create a horrible kind of repressive order through genocide. the idea makes my flesh crawl.

send your thank you letters to richard nixon and LBJ for that one.

Domestically, they'll blame it on the press, they'll blame it on the liberals, and they'll blame it on the Democrats.  It doesn't matter how specious and stupid the arguments are...does it ever when it comes to the Right; when it comes to people whose greatest legal mind is Ann Coulter?
That's right!  Ann Coulter...ho ho ho!
;D

Written By: Tia on 12/02/05 at 11:05 am

Domestically, they'll blame it on the press, they'll blame it on the liberals, and they'll blame it on the Democrats.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/02/05 at 1:06 pm

Domestically, they'll blame it on the press, they'll blame it on the liberals, and they'll blame it on the Democrats.  It doesn't matter how specious and stupid the arguments are...does it ever when it comes to the Right; when it comes to people whose greatest legal mind is Ann Coulter?
That's right!  Ann Coulter...ho ho ho!
;D

Are you calling Ann Coulter a ho?  :o    ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/04/05 at 4:25 am

Are you calling Ann Coulter a ho?

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 12/04/05 at 6:45 pm

Domestically, they'll blame it on the press, they'll blame it on the liberals, and they'll blame it on the Democrats.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 12/04/05 at 6:50 pm

I'm sayin' Merry Christmas, and if Ann finds it advantageous to do so, she'll drink any fella's egg nog.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/04/05 at 7:10 pm

Ann Coulter is a skank ho,wonder if Bill O'Reilly is her pimp?Well then LBJ's 'Daisy' anti-Goldwater ad was right to the point!!!

O'Reilly was grilling a couple of students from UConn about why there was more debate over bringing Ann Coulter to campus than Cindy Sheehan.  Boy those kids were dull.  All I would say is, the difference between Coulter and Sheehan is Coulter has nothing constructive to offer.  Nothing.  All she does is insult people.  You'd think she was the bastard child of Twiggy and Don Rickles.  Of course, Don Rickles was witty, Coulter is merely invidious. 
The Right often complains about how "Conservatives" require security detail when they come to college campuses.  Coulter said on O'Reilly, "No liberal requires security, but I'd like to change that."  Oh, so she's advocating physical attacks upon liberals who speak on college campuses.  Sarcastic?  Or just dumb?
Of course, right-wingers don't do so well at forums to which the general public has access.  Their lair is the private forum, such as the Heritage Foundation and the American Enterprise Institute (AEI).  Such think tanks (propaganda mills) don't even invite people like Cindy Sheehan, Michael Moore, Noam Chomsky, or Ralph Nader to speak!  The public isn't invited, only selected syncophants.  This is how Bush designed his public speeches on his last campaign.
To bring it all back to Cheney, where was Cheney speaking on the CNN "X" night?  At the AEI!
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/tiere/animal-smiley-072.gif

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 12/11/05 at 6:03 pm

Dumbya and Cheney would be great on a game show like "Press Your Luck"...as WHAMMIES!!
They do the same dam thing..take your hard earned(or won)cash!

Written By: GWBush2004 on 12/12/05 at 9:15 pm

Dumbya and Cheney would be great on a game show like "Press Your Luck"...as WHAMMIES!!

::)

Written By: ChuckyG on 12/13/05 at 10:30 am

oh please.  What a gross over-generalization

They only take money from the middle class and poor.  Everyone knows that.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/13/05 at 1:49 pm

oh please.  What a gross over-generalization

They only take money from the middle class and poor.  Everyone knows that.

Touche.

Cat

Check for new replies or respond here...