» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: "Crying" Virgin Mary at Vietnamese Catholic Church in California..

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 11/27/05 at 5:43 pm

This is at a Vietnamese Catholic Church in California...http://articles.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20051126182709990003&ncid=NWS00010000000001

Personally I think it's hogwash!

Subject: Re: "Crying" Virgin Mary at Vietnamese Catholic Church in California..

Written By: saver on 11/27/05 at 5:47 pm

This is at a Vietnamese Catholic Church in California...http://articles.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20051126182709990003&ncid=NWS00010000000001

Personally I think it's hogwash!

Topic already posted at Sacramento FOOLS

But except for you and me..no one seems interested on commenting (do you think THEY are all believers? Shhhhhhhh) ??? ??? ???

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 11/27/05 at 5:53 pm

Sorry I did not notice the other topic.

I believe this is a HOAX.

And I actually left the Roman Catholic church and faith because of stuff like this.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/27/05 at 7:48 pm

Don't care.  People believe whole lots of crazier things than a Virgin Mary statue crying tears of blood. If you have faith Mother Mary is crying tears of blood, and I have faith Mother Mary is crying tears of blood, well she might as well be crying tears of blood!

But, you know, everybody needs something to believe, so I believe I'll have another beer.
:-\\

Written By: saver on 11/27/05 at 7:53 pm

Sorry I did not notice the other topic.

I believe this is a HOAX.

And I actually left the Roman Catholic church and faith because of stuff like this.

I smell hoax as well..just surprised..as with killings.someone doesn't run to the first available camera to see if anyone was caught near the object..

Swearing off a religion...well, most have some unbelievable magic to them..the Jewish faith and the candle staying lit,
others and their promises of virgins after death..what about the ones I prefer, make heaven here on Earth, love everybody and do no harm...makes more sense to me...but hard to find a large group of people to celebrate that with.

The story was carried inour main pages today, I wish they would re-interview those that gathered to 1)explain what it really was and 2) recommend a good psychiatrist as they exposed themselves as being too fragile to understand every day logic and are a danger to themselves!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 12/04/05 at 6:16 pm

I smell hoax as well..just surprised..as with killings.someone doesn't run to the first available camera to see if anyone was caught near the object..

Swearing off a religion...well, most have some unbelievable magic to them..the Jewish faith and the candle staying lit,
others and their promises of virgins after death..what about the ones I prefer, make heaven here on Earth, love everybody and do no harm...makes more sense to me...but hard to find a large group of people to celebrate that with.

The story was carried inour main pages today, I wish they would re-interview those that gathered to 1)explain what it really was and 2) recommend a good psychiatrist as they exposed themselves as being too fragile to understand every day logic and are a danger to themselves!

Check for new replies or respond here...