» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Karla Homolka - Will You Watch The Movie?

Written By: barefootrobin on 01/10/06 at 3:06 pm

I for one will not - I think Karla Homolka and Paul Bernardo and their actions are disgusting and beyond punishment or reproach.

http://karlathemovie.net

Subject: Re: Karla Homolka - Will You Watch The Movie?

Written By: JamieMcBain on 01/10/06 at 8:04 pm

NO!  Not interested......  ::)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/10/06 at 8:53 pm

Thanx but no thanx.

Written By: barefootrobin on 01/11/06 at 11:47 am

I hope the movie does not do well, it would really send a message to the powers that be that profiting off of such heinous crimes will not be as lucrative and maybe prevent similar projects in the future.

Written By: whistledog on 01/12/06 at 1:43 am

I will watch this movie, but only because I wanna see how they depict my hometown.  I have the unlucky pleasure of living in the same city as the prison in which Bernardo currently lives (Homolka also lived here, until they closed down the Prison 4 Women)

Bernardo even went to University here, and graduated  :o  They have his picture on the wall in one of the alumni buildings, but you can't see his face, cause so many people have taken their keys and scratched over the glass

Written By: barefootrobin on 01/12/06 at 2:39 pm

[quote author=whis

Written By: whistledog on 01/12/06 at 4:48 pm

I can't think of any Canadians more hated...  Not even Politicians....

What about Ben Mulroney or Ryan Malcolm ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...