» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Cliche rhetoric

Written By: YWN on 01/21/06 at 12:50 am

Ever notice how, if you're listening to, say, Rush Limbaugh, it seems to be based a great deal on inside jokes?

Person 1:  Hey, what kind of footwear does John Kerry wear to the beach?
Person 2:  I...I don't know!
Person 1:  Well, it rhymes with HANOI JANE.
Person 3:  Flip flops!
Person 1:  AHAHAHAHA.
Person 2:  Now I grasp this gem of political satire!  You are humorously using "flip flops" as a metaphor for John Kerry's inconsistent voting record!
Person 3:  I bet John Kerry eats WAFFLES before he puts on his flip flops!!

It's not just the right either.  I notice a lot of people say that Bush is the equivalent of Hitler.  Here's the thing...Hitler has become the posterboy for all that is evil and wrong.  Therefore, when someone disagrees with a certain politician, it is popular to liken that person to Hitler.  I find it somewhat disrespectful to make comparisons like this, because they trivialize the Holocaust. 

Subject: Re: Cliche rhetoric

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/21/06 at 3:22 am

I notice a lot of people say that Bush is the equivalent of Hitler.  Here's the thing...Hitler has become the posterboy for all that is evil and wrong. 

If there was a posterboy for all that is evil and wrong can you think of a better candidate than Hitler, I mean other than Satan himself?  Maybe Tom DeLay or Newt Gingrich...

As for El Rushbo, his show is nothing but an endless screed of duck-billed platitudes, that's why I don't listen to him anymore.  I actually think he is a gifted broadcaster, however, the political agenda to which he is enthralled is so narrow and predictable it has rendered the man a crashing bore!  I only wish the dope had killed his voice, not his hearing!
If I'm going to listen to a rightwing broadcaster, I'm going to listen to Michael Savage.  He's sort of a cross between Sam Kinison and Donald Duck!
;D

Written By: bbigd04 on 01/21/06 at 3:27 am

The only thing I notice about Rush, is that he's still whining about Clinton, 7 years after he was acquitted by the Senate. I had him on one day, and before discussing the CIA leak scandal he was going on about Clinton, "well you know what Clinton did" "Clinton committed perjury", etc., lol. These GOP scumbags will do anything to continue to avoid the issues.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/21/06 at 3:28 am

The only thing I notice about Rush, is that he's still whining about Clinton, 7 years after he was acquitted by the Senate. I had him on one day, and before discussing the CIA leak scandal he was going on about Clinton, "well you know what Clinton did" "Clinton committed perjury", etc., lol. These GOP scumbags will do anything to continue to avoid the issues.

I know, Clinton this and Clinton that!  Snooooze!  I shouldn't talk, though, after eighteen years, I still love to kick Ronald Reagan whenever I get the chance!
:-\\

Written By: bbigd04 on 01/21/06 at 3:31 am

I know, Clinton this and Clinton that!  Snooooze!  I shouldn't talk, though, after eighteen years, I still love to kick Ronald Reagan whenever I get the chance!
:-\\

I only put Rush on if I need a good laugh, the ignorance of him and many of his callers just amazes me. Then he tries to blame the war on Clinton, rediculous!

Written By: nally on 01/21/06 at 3:33 am

I only put Rush on if I need a good laugh, the ignorance of him and many of his callers just amazes me. Then he tries to blame the war on Clinton, rediculous!

Blame the war on Clinton?? you're right, that is ridiculous. ::) Rush is weird IMHO.

Written By: bbigd04 on 01/21/06 at 3:37 am

Blame the war on Clinton?? you're right, that is ridiculous. ::) Rush is weird IMHO.

He says because Clinton failed to action in the '90s (according to him), that it's Clinton's fault. I think he was talking about the intelligence for the war coming form the Clinton administration as well. 9/11 is Clinton's fault too, even though Bush was president that day.

Written By: nally on 01/21/06 at 3:40 am

9/11 is Clinton's fault too, even though Bush was president that day.

I know Bush was president that day. He's been the prez for 5 years and 1 day (unfortunatley). But I still don't know how anyone could think that Clinton was responsible for 'em. This goes to show why I don't visit the politics forum very much. :-\\

Written By: bbigd04 on 01/21/06 at 3:45 am

I know Bush was president that day. He's been the prez for 5 years and 1 day (unfortunatley). But I still don't know how anyone could think that Clinton was responsible for 'em. This goes to show why I don't visit the politics forum very much. :-\\

Well Rush's brain is quite small, lol, and he blames everything on the democrats (even though the GOP has controlled the whole federal government for quite a while now). I don't come here much either anymore, the '04 reelection of Bush has made me really frustrated with politics.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/21/06 at 3:46 am

Well, you know, in our politics we've gone from Harry Truman:
The buck stops here.

To Bart Simpson:
Don't blame me, I didn't do it!!!
:P

Written By: nally on 01/21/06 at 3:49 am

Well Rush's brain is quite small, lol, and he blames everything on the democrats (even though the GOP has controlled the whole federal government for quite a while now). I don't come here much either anymore, the '04 reelection of Bush has made me really frustrated with politics.

You are so right about Rush. And I feel the same way as you about the reelection. It really is too bad that GW has to be here for eight years. ::)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/21/06 at 4:01 am

You are so right about Rush. And I feel the same way as you about the reelection. It really is too bad that GW has to be here for eight years. ::)

Does he really hafta be?  BTW, I wanna marry Jodie Foster, and I hear she voted for Kerry!
:-X

Written By: nally on 01/21/06 at 4:06 am

Does he really hafta be?  BTW, I wanna marry Jodie Foster, and I hear she voted for Kerry!
:-X

She did? I did too! :D :-X

Written By: Davester on 01/21/06 at 4:24 am

Flip-flops..?  Hanoi Jane..?  I don't get it either...

I know what you mean by the Hitler comparisons and I try not to do it.  Used for shock value, it seems...

Written By: Mushroom on 01/21/06 at 8:35 am

I have listened to "Air America", and find them even more rude and agressive to Conservatives then Rush is against Democrats.

For the most part, Rush lampoons his "subjects".  Air America is mostly rude and insulting.

But since they agree with most in here, that is OK, right?  Make fun of the other side is perfectly OK, as long as nobody offends those who you support.

Written By: Tia on 01/21/06 at 11:56 am

I have listened to "Air America", and find them even more rude and agressive to Conservatives then Rush is against Democrats.

For the most part, Rush lampoons his "subjects".  Air America is mostly rude and insulting.

But since they agree with most in here, that is OK, right?  Make fun of the other side is perfectly OK, as long as nobody offends those who you support.

well, that's certainly why you don't think rush and those guys aren't rude, because you agree with them. bill o'reilly is one of the most caustic mfers to ever curse the airwaves.

Written By: McDonald on 01/21/06 at 12:02 pm

Nobody ever said it was OK.

Who says that anyone here even listens to Air America? I don't. I think Al Franken's show is actually quite boring. Most of their shows are. Sometimes I listen to Lynn Samuels or Ed Schultz on Sirius Left 146 but I get sick even of that. Political talk radio isn't always stimulating, at least once you get tired of hearing the same thing everyday.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/21/06 at 1:09 pm

We don't listen to talk radio except when we are driving across country. Every now and again we will turn on Bill O'Reilly and Hannity and Colmes.  We usually can't stomach them for very long. They don't give all the facts-only what supports their positions. I guess they don't think that their audience is intellegent enough to make up their own minds if they have all the facts. Unfortunately there are many people who believe them. O'Reilly's latest crusade about boycotting Vermont is just absurd. For one thing he didn't present ALL the facts in the case and is only jumping on one issue of it. Yeah, the "spin stops here" my @$$. There is more truth in the supermarket tabloids than there are in these shows.

Cat

Written By: nally on 01/21/06 at 1:30 pm

I don't listen to talk radio very much either. (Except maybe if it's sports talk radio.) When I do listen to talk radoi, usu. it's about something that might be of some interest to me. :-\\ Other than that, it can get boring sometimes.

Written By: Tia on 01/21/06 at 3:56 pm

Who says that anyone here even listens to Air America? I don't. I think Al Franken's show is actually quite boring. Most of their shows are. Sometimes I listen to Lynn Samuels or Ed Schultz on Sirius Left 146 but I get sick even of that. Political talk radio isn't always stimulating, at least once you get tired of hearing the same thing everyday.

i remember watching one of the al franken shows and being bored to tears. which i thought was funny because i do like his bookx.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/21/06 at 5:54 pm

well, that's certainly why you don't think rush and those guys aren't rude, because you agree with them. bill o'reilly is one of the most caustic mfers to ever curse the airwaves.

BINGO!
:)

Written By: Tia on 01/22/06 at 12:47 am

i like c-span and lots of the a-political NPR quiz shows, like "wait wait don't tell me" and whaddaya know. that real angry stuff doesn't do much for me.

i like victoria jones quite a bit, but i don't know where or whether she's on around here.

Written By: La Roche on 01/22/06 at 12:54 am

Way i see it..

Anybody who's major fan base refer to themselves as 'Dittoheads' is obviously appealing to a certain class of people.

Of course, in my opinion they should be sterilized and sent to inhabit large parts of Eastern Russia.. but that's not the point here.

The psychological impact of use this cliche rhetoric is to implant an idea in to the listener's head. "Oh haha, that must be funny.. let's see.. flip flop.. flip flop.. duuuh.. whatever you say Rush."
It matters not whether said comment has either.. a) comic value or b) basis in reality. All that matters is the listener wants to be in on the joke.

Written By: danootaandme on 01/22/06 at 12:04 pm

Seems that the draft dodging, drug using, (perhaps) homosexuals', third heterosexual marriage is now on the rocks.  This one lasted almost 10 years, longer than the first two.  The darling of the Conservative, "family values" talk show circuit seems to be everything they despise.  Hypocritical? yes, Typical  ? yup. ::)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/22/06 at 8:24 pm

Seems that the draft dodging, drug using, (perhaps) homosexuals', third heterosexual marriage is now on the rocks.  This one lasted almost 10 years, longer than the first two.  The darling of the Conservative, "family values" talk show circuit seems to be everything they despise.  Hypocritical? yes, Typical  ? yup. ::)

Rush is...gay?  That's the last thing the gay community needs!  Andrew Sullivan is bad enough.  Anyway, Rush always seemed more like a eunuch to me!  I thought Alan Colmes might be eunuch, but I think he's just impotent.
::)

Cat wrote:
We don't listen to talk radio except when we are driving across country. Every now and again we will turn on Bill O'Reilly and Hannity and Colmes.  We usually can't stomach them for very long. They don't give all the facts-only what supports their positions. I guess they don't think that their audience is intellegent enough to make up their own minds if they have all the facts. Unfortunately there are many people who believe them. O'Reilly's latest crusade about boycotting Vermont is just absurd. For one thing he didn't present ALL the facts in the case and is only jumping on one issue of it. Yeah, the "spin stops here" my @$$. There is more truth in the supermarket tabloids than there are in these shows.
All these commercial radio programs, including Air America, require so many commercial breaks, intellectual inquiry gets cut off before it gets started.  Not that they attempt to start intellectual inquiry.  It's mostly just rancor.  The cable news shows rarely put a forceful left-wing/liberal voice on the air.  Most of them are wimps from the DLC.  Hannity and O'Reilly especially are the most primitive style of schoolyard bullies.  Most sensible people I know can't stand the cable news talking heads shows anymore.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 02/07/06 at 2:25 am

I have no love lost for El Rushbo because he seems to think that women should be barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen...and not only is he a right-wing Bush II mouthpiece...he passes himself off as an EXPERT on NFL stuff like quarterbacks....

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 02/07/06 at 2:28 am

Cat
Hannity and Bill O'Reilly wouldn't tell the truth if Rupert Murdoch gave 'em raises to do it!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 02/07/06 at 2:30 am

Rush is...gay?  That's the last thing the gay community needs!  Andrew Sullivan is bad enough.   Anyway, Rush always seemed more like a eunuch to me!  I thought Alan Colmes might be eunuch, but I think he's just impotent.

Cat wrote:
All these commercial radio programs, including Air America, require so many commercial breaks, intellectual inquiry gets cut off before it gets started.  Not that they attempt to start intellectual inquiry.  It's mostly just rancor.  The cable news shows rarely put a forceful left-wing/liberal voice on the air.  Most of them are wimps from the DLC.  Hannity and O'Reilly especially are the most primitive style of schoolyard bullies.  Most sensible people I know can't stand the cable news talking heads shows anymore.

Rush, a eunuch..now I know why he's such a right-wing wimp!

Written By: danootaandme on 02/07/06 at 6:31 am

I particularly remember Rush going after Chelsea Clinton, she would have been about 12 or 13 at the time, and the audience loved it.
Remember the time he showed a picture of a pig, saying it was a picture of Chelsea?  Maybe Rushs' 3rd divorce will temper his
criticism of Bill, or maybe it will make him much more jealous and spur him on to even stronger drugs, and lower insults.

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 02/07/06 at 9:47 am

I'd like to add that I feel the same way about Michael Moore. I saw Fahrenheit 911 in the theater when it first came out, and I left feeling angry and disappointed. I felt that he had a golden opportunity to educate the public on what the Bush administration was really up to, and he completely dropped the ball. The theater itself was on the University of Nebraska campus, so naturally the audience was probably 80 to 90 percent liberal, and they all laughed in a kind of smug, knee-jerk manner at things in the film that really weren't all that funny, in exactly the same way that a bunch of dittoheads would laugh at things Rush Limbaugh would say if they were all gathered in one of those "Rush Rooms." I thought it was lame. What irritated me most about the movie (and what irritates me about pretty much all political talk shows, regardless of whether they claim to be "conservative" or "liberal") was that it was so obviously and blatantly distorted that I found it to be insulting to my intelligence. Why is it that the vast majority of political rhetoric in this country is based mainly on fighting B.S. with more B.S.? Is it even possible today for anyone to get a talk show on the air who isn't completely full of sh*t?

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 02/07/06 at 11:43 am

I particularly remember Rush going after Chelsea Clinton, she would have been about 12 or 13 at the time, and the audience loved it.
Remember the time he showed a picture of a pig, saying it was a picture of Chelsea?  Maybe Rushs' 3rd divorce will temper his
criticism of Bill, or maybe it will make him much more jealous and spur him on to even stronger drugs, and lower insults.

I said it before and I'll say it again, the Right understands humor like a potted plant understands calculus.  It wasn't so much that Limbaugh's "White House dog" joke about Ms. Clinton was mean, the real problem humor-wise was it wasn't even funny.  It's the same as the way Rush refers to NOW (National Organization of Women) as "NAG" ("National Association of Gals")  He didn't just say it once, he uses it whenever NOW pops up in the news.  If you must make a misogynistic joke, at least make a funny one!  I mean, "NAG"?  That's pathetic!
Rush also used to make fun of Dr. Robert Reich's height (when Rush was bloated like the Goodyear blimp!).  When Rush had his TV show and Reich was labor secretary, he used to play Reich quotes showing a podium with just the tip of a person's head sticking above it.  Reich replied that the only problem with the joke was that it was true.  He's 4'10" and sometimes that happens.  Of course, Reich is about 100 times smarter than Rush, so he found the cruel jest more amusing than anything else.
The Right can dish it out, but they can't take it.  When Rush made fun of Chelsea Clinton's pubescent awkwardness or Dr. Reich's height, it was "all in good fun."  When Al Franken called Rush a "big fat idiot," that was the "liberals being mean-spirited again."  Go figure!

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 02/07/06 at 11:50 am

Why is it that the vast majority of political rhetoric in this country is based mainly on fighting B.S. with more B.S.? Is it even possible today for anyone to get a talk show on the air who isn't completely full of sh*t?

What was that movie in which Jack Nicholson says, "You want the truth? You can't handle the truth!"  I think the prevalence of B.S. in the media is along similar lines, only it's "the corporations who control the media can't handle YOU knowing the truth!"  Nobody is completely full of sh!t (with the possible exceptions of Ann Coulter and Tucker Carlson).  Even people as odious as Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, and Robert Novak make a salient point now and again.
I listen to Air America when I get the chance, but I don't agree with everything the hosts say.  However, from my POV, Al Franken's and Randi Rhodes' shows contain about 90% less B.S. than Sean Hannity's or Rush Limbaugh's shows!
8)

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 02/07/06 at 9:56 pm

Limbaugh is on his third divorce because no woman in her right mind could stand him!!

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 02/07/06 at 9:58 pm

Limbaugh is on his third divorce because no woman in her right mind could stand him!!

Oh, really, his latest missus is dumping him.  I hope she and her lawyer pick his bones clean!
;D

Written By: YWN on 02/07/06 at 9:59 pm

Oh, really, his latest missus is dumping him.  I hope she and her lawyer pick his bones clean!
;D

Even though I don't like Rush...this just sounds like a mean thing to say.  It is his personal life anyway.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 02/07/06 at 10:02 pm

I said it before and I'll say it again, the Right understands humor like a potted plant understands calculus.  It wasn't so much that Limbaugh's "White House dog" joke about Ms. Clinton was mean, the real problem humor-wise was it wasn't even funny.  It's the same as the way Rush refers to NOW (National Organization of Women) as "NAG" ("National Association of Gals")  He didn't just say it once, he uses it whenever NOW pops up in the news.  If you must make a misogynistic joke, at least make a funny one!  I mean, "NAG"?  That's pathetic!
Rush also used to make fun of Dr. Robert Reich's height (when Rush was bloated like the Goodyear blimp!).  When Rush had his TV show and Reich was labor secretary, he used to play Reich quotes showing a podium with just the tip of a person's head sticking above it.  Reich replied that the only problem with the joke was that it was true.  He's 4'10" and sometimes that happens.  Of course, Reich is about 100 times smarter than Rush, so he found the cruel jest more amusing than anything else.
The Right can dish it out, but they can't take it.  When Rush made fun of Chelsea Clinton's pubescent awkwardness or Dr. Reich's height, it was "all in good fun."  When Al Franken called Rush a "big fat idiot," that was the "liberals being mean-spirited again."  Go figure!
Ever notice on Rush's TV show, everyone in the audience wore three-piece suits? Come on here!That's so ridiculous! No wonder why his followers are called 'dittoheads'....

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 02/07/06 at 10:04 pm

Even though I don't like Rush...this just sounds like a mean thing to say.  It is his personal life anyway.

Awww, poor Rush, we shouldn't say mean things about Rush!  He's such a sweetheart of a man and never said an unkind or untruthful thing in his broadcasting career.  He's been nothing but honest, humble, humane, even-handed, and morally impeccable.  Oh, I feel so guilty for wishing anything less than the best fortune for Rush!

Ever notice on Rush's TV show, everyone in the audience wore three-piece suits? Come on here!That's so ridiculous! No wonder why his followers are called 'dittoheads'....

That audience was bogus.  They weren't live in front of Rush.  They were filmed at a different time with applause coordinated in production.  Then again, Rush is bogus too.  One time I heard an audio glitch on his radio program.  You could hear one of his stooges feeding him the schtick line-by-line!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 02/07/06 at 10:06 pm

On the other hand, look at how many times El Rushbo has struck out with women. It's pathetic...I mean he must be pathetic.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 02/07/06 at 10:08 pm

Awww, poor Rush, we shouldn't say mean things about Rush!  He's such a sweetheart of a man and never said an unkind or untruthful thing in his broadcasting career.  He's been nothing but honest, humble, humane, even-handed, and morally impeccable.  Oh, I feel so guilty for wishing anything less than the best fortune for Rush!
and oh yeah, Rush is a noted expert on black quarterbacks in the NFL!

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 02/07/06 at 10:09 pm

On the other hand, look at how many times El Rushbo has struck out with women. It's pathetic...I mean he must be pathetic.

Money can't buy you love...but it can buy you plent of dope and p*ssy!  Hey, to a lot of folks nowadays, that IS love!

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 02/07/06 at 10:11 pm

and oh yeah, Rush is a noted expert on black quarterbacks in the NFL!

Rush is NOT a racist.  He just says things the liberal cowards in the media are afraid to say, like Black people only get to be star athletes because of affirmative action!
:D
Hey, whatever happened to Jimmy The Greek?  All he said was African Americans are genetically superior!

Written By: YWN on 02/07/06 at 11:54 pm

Awww, poor Rush, we shouldn't say mean things about Rush!  He's such a sweetheart of a man and never said an unkind or untruthful thing in his broadcasting career.  He's been nothing but honest, humble, humane, even-handed, and morally impeccable.  Oh, I feel so guilty for wishing anything less than the best fortune for Rush!

This logic seems to imply that if Rush employs a certain kind of bullying strategy, it is okay for those of opposing viewpoints to use it.

What I'm saying is that you don't stoop to a lower level because somebody is setting the bar low.

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 02/08/06 at 10:11 am

Even people as odious as Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, and Robert Novak make a salient point now and again.
But that's precisely their tactic. They'll start off on a topic that outrages pretty much everyone, and make comments about it that are completely logical and make sense, and at the end of their rant they'll twist it around in a way that fits their own agenda and sneak in a bald-faced lie.
  Did you ever watch Rush Limbaugh's TV show that was on for a couple of years back in the early '90s? It failed miserably, and I can tell you why: Rush is a master at effectively using subtle tactics to push forth his agenda on his radio program, yet when he tried the same thing on a visual medium it was too blatantly obvious. He ran his TV show the same way he did his radio show: He'd start out with some lighthearted banter (and I'll admit, Rush can be quite funny from time to time), and then he'd shift to a more serious note.
    And I figured out how to tell exactly when Rush was lying: When he would start his rant, he would be sitting at his desk and looking straight into the camera. The focal point of the camera would be roughly 10 feet away, and the camera would begin zooming in on him, at a rate that was so slow it was almost barely perceptible, and as he kept speaking the camera would zoom closer and closer until, at the end of his rant his face filled almost the entire screen, with his big blue eyes staring you down.  Very subtle, but not subtle enough.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 02/08/06 at 12:01 pm

This logic seems to imply that if Rush employs a certain kind of bullying strategy, it is okay for those of opposing viewpoints to use it.

What I'm saying is that you don't stoop to a lower level because somebody is setting the bar low.

I agree with you on a philosophical level.

And I figured out how to tell exactly when Rush was lying.

So did I...it's when his lips are moving!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 02/10/06 at 1:01 am

Rush Limbaugh is a woman-hating, right-wing arse-kissing, yuppie-god LOSER!!!

I don't see why anyone with a functioning intelligence would listen to his radio PROPAGANDA show!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 02/12/06 at 3:21 pm

I wonder what would happen if El Rushbo ran for President? I would not vote for his sorry a$$!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 02/12/06 at 3:22 pm

I still wonder why anyone with half a brain would listen to Rush Limblabber's radio show?

Written By: Tia on 02/12/06 at 3:25 pm

I still wonder why anyone with half a brain would listen to Rush Limblabber's radio show?
i used to listen to it all the time. i liked hating him. i derived a nice pleasant warm rage from it.

Written By: YWN on 02/12/06 at 3:27 pm

Rush Limbaugh is a woman-hating, right-wing arse-kissing, yuppie-god LOSER!!!

I don't see why anyone with a functioning intelligence would listen to his radio PROPAGANDA show!

I wonder what would happen if El Rushbo ran for President? I would not vote for his sorry a$$!

So, you like Rush?

Written By: Tia on 02/12/06 at 3:34 pm

So, you like Rush?
methinks the lady doth protest too much. she's secretly in love with rush.

seriously, though, what's to like? that guy sucks eggs.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 02/12/06 at 4:24 pm

Give that man's campaign $100 million and rig the voting machines and we'll have President Limbaugh.  It worked for Dubya!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 02/12/06 at 6:29 pm

So, you like Rush?
No, I absolutely think he's disgusting.

Check for new replies or respond here...