» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Shame on you, Ann Coulter!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 01/28/06 at 5:40 pm

Ann Coulter shows just how much an idiot she is when she 'jokingly' suggests that a Supreme Court justice be poisoned...here's the link...http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20060127121209990005&ncid=NWS00010000000001

Some advice to Ms. Coulter..next time you open your mouth, stuff your foot in there!

Subject: Re: Shame on you, Ann Coulter!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/28/06 at 6:36 pm

Did you expect anything less from her?  ::) ::) ::)

Cat

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 01/28/06 at 6:45 pm

Ann Coulter is not only a jerk, she's a puppet of the Bush Administration and the Republican Party!

I think her and Rush Limbaugh would make a perfect couple!

Written By: JamieMcBain on 01/28/06 at 8:28 pm

No.... not really.  ::)  She, Rush, Bill, Tucker and Sean (along with others) scare the crap of me.  ::)

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 01/28/06 at 8:49 pm

No.... not really.  ::)  She, Rush, Bill, Tucker and Sean (along with others) scare the crap of me.  ::)

What I meant by perfect couple is that they both stick their foot in their mouth with the utterly asinine things they say!

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/28/06 at 10:49 pm

Ann Coulter is the conscience of the conservative movement.  Think about it.
She says without euphemism the things the OTHER conservatives mean to say when they speak with political savvy.

Can you imagine the fallout if Al Franken had said "Somebody needs to put rat poison in Sam Alito's coffee...that's a joke!"  You know who the first one to say "liberals are psycho" would be?  Ann Coulter!
::)

Incidentally, Coulter said "creme boulee" because it's French.  Remember, "John Kerry looks French," "John 'Fench' Kerry."  Did Kerry look particularly French?  I guess, if you consider that Irish and French people come from the same Indo-European stock!  She's still trying milk the "hate the French" BS!  Pathetic.
:D

Written By: Harmonica on 01/29/06 at 2:21 am

Welcome to inthe00's "Current Politics and That we shall only speak of in a negative manors" section of the bored.  We hope you enjoy the stay and please stay tuned for more of "Bash the conservative" hour.... next week we'll be nitpicking Dennis Miller and verbally raping Benny Hill.

Written By: danootaandme on 01/29/06 at 7:50 am

next week we'll be nitpicking Dennis Miller

Let's nitpick this choice.  You can use a better example than him, everything he says and does is a feeble attempt
to salvage his already passe career.  All that aside, I agree that what Anne Coulter said is not a big deal.  The people who
she was speaking to booed her, it is all said and done, why give it anymore press.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 01/29/06 at 10:22 am

What I meant by perfect couple is that they both stick their foot in their mouth with the utterly asinine things they say!

Then it would be double creepy!  ;D

Written By: Harmonica on 01/29/06 at 1:39 pm

Let's nitpick this choice.  You can use a better example than him, everything he says and does is a feeble attempt
to salvage his already passe career.  All that aside, I agree that what Anne Coulter said is not a big deal.  The people who
she was speaking to booed her, it is all said and done, why give it anymore press.

Actually I think what Anne Coulter said was a very big deal.  It was way out of line and you don't solve a problem of evil, with another problem of evil.  Can't solve it with good either. A fact that  the liberals make us well aware of. 

Written By: Billy Florio on 01/29/06 at 2:52 pm

Can you imagine the fallout if Al Franken had said "Somebody needs to put rat poison in Sam Alito's coffee...that's a joke!"  You know who the first one to say "liberals are psycho" would be?  Ann Coulter!
::)

Um, While I dont remember Franken ever saying a Justice should be poisoned, he has wished death upon certain Republicans.  He has also said many other completely outragous things that puts him on the same looney soap box as Coulter.

Franken is the Coulter of the Democratic Party.  The sooner everyone sees this, the sooner both sides will get back to rational political thought. 

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/30/06 at 7:45 pm

Um, While I dont remember Franken ever saying a Justice should be poisoned, he has wished death upon certain Republicans.  He has also said many other completely outragous things that puts him on the same looney soap box as Coulter.

Franken is the Coulter of the Democratic Party.  The sooner everyone sees this, the sooner both sides will get back to rational political thought. 

Franken advocates social justice, Coulter advocates corporate kleptocracy and social regression.  There's a difference.

Written By: ChuckyG on 01/31/06 at 11:53 am

Franken advocates social justice, Coulter advocates corporate kleptocracy and social regression.  There's a difference.

The ends justify the means is never a proper excuse.  Just because you think he supports the right causes, doesn't make his antics any more reasonable than Coulter's.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/31/06 at 7:43 pm

The ends justify the means is never a proper excuse.  Just because you think he supports the right causes, doesn't make his antics any more reasonable than Coulter's.

True, true...

But on the most basic level, if Franken had his way the lot for the average person in this country would get much better.  If Ann Coulter had her way, the lot for the average person in this country would get much worse.  Many of us would probably be liquidate by the cops and the courts.

Written By: Tanya1976 on 01/31/06 at 7:47 pm

I'm just waiting for her to do the inevitable - pose for Playboy!

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/31/06 at 7:57 pm

Oh come on!  Give Hef just a little credit!  But I can see her doing a centerfold for "Sociopathic Anorexics Quarterly."
:P

Written By: ChuckyG on 01/31/06 at 7:58 pm

Fangora maybe...

Written By: Tanya1976 on 01/31/06 at 8:10 pm

Fangora maybe...

hahahhahaha  ;D  :D

Written By: Harmonica on 02/01/06 at 2:30 am

True, true...

But on the most basic level, if Franken had his way the lot for the average person in this country would get much better.  If Ann Coulter had her way, the lot for the average person in this country would get much worse.  Many of us would probably be liquidate by the cops and the courts.

Al Franken had his way the only comedy we'd get is SNL clips with him in it and "well gal darn it, everybody (HAS TO) likes me" way of life.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 02/08/06 at 11:59 pm

Oh come on!  Give Hef just a little credit!  But I can see her doing a centerfold for "Sociopathic Anorexics Quarterly."
I wonder if she'll become Rush Limbaugh's next wife...What if that ever happened?

Written By: Billy Florio on 02/09/06 at 12:09 am

I wonder if she'll become Rush Limbaugh's next wife...What if that ever happened?

Im actually going to see Ann Coulter this weekend (either tomarrow or Friday, I forget)...I'm leaving for DC in a few hours (yes, i know its midnight lol).  I'll be back on Sunday for all that miss me. 

Written By: Billy Florio on 02/09/06 at 12:11 am

I should add that Im not going to down there just to see Coulter speak...thats just a fring benefit.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 02/09/06 at 2:23 pm

I should add that Im not going to down there just to see Coulter speak...thats just a fring benefit.

Going to a Klan rally too?  Might as well go whole hog white supremicist if you're going to see Ann Coulter!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 02/10/06 at 12:25 am

Going to a Klan rally too?  Might as well go whole hog white supremicist if you're going to see Ann Coulter!
I wish I could take one of my size 9 1/2 wide shoes and make Coulter eat it!

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 02/11/06 at 3:11 pm

I wish I could take one of my size 9 1/2 wide shoes and make Coulter eat it!

Nah, I don't want her to eat it, I want her to keep it stuffed in her nasty little yap.  Then I'll cram both my old sneakers into Sean Hannity's pie-hole and secure 'em there with a whole roll of duct tape!
8)

Written By: YWN on 02/11/06 at 3:21 pm

Either Coulter is the nastiest or the most honest pundit on the right.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 02/11/06 at 6:20 pm

Either Coulter is the nastiest or the most honest pundit on the right.

Like I said before, she's the conscience of the conservative movement!
;)

Written By: danootaandme on 02/12/06 at 11:54 am

Ask Ann

/www.whitheouse.org/ask/ann_coulter.asp

Check for new replies or respond here...