» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: DEMS/AMERICA...REVOLT!! WE WEREN'T TOLD!!!!!!

Written By: saver on 02/12/06 at 10:54 pm

ALL THESE 'SECRETS' MUST BE BROUGHT INTO THE OPEN!!

Cheney-OUR VICE-PRESIDENT SHOT SOMEONE ON A HUNTING TRIP AND DID NOT TELL ANYONE ABOUT IT!!!THE NEWS HAD TO COME FROM ANOTHER SOURCE!!! WHAT WAS HE WAITING FOR???!!!

THATS'S OUR GOVERNEMENT FOR YOU ...'HIDING' THINGS AGAIN!!!

We weren't supposed to hear about it?  They were sweeping it under the rug and would let the world go on business as usual but HA-HA!!! WE found out!

They were trying to walk away from it because it was a day later before the media got the story! HA-HA!
But we know about it and those slimy Bush related politicians were going to make it look like the victim WALKED into the pellets that struck him and that the ammo was from someone else...

AND YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE...I had heard that in the morning of, Dick Cheney-OUR 'VP'-
had a healthy BOWEL MOVEMENT!
;)

Now fly away, my little conpiracy, fault finding, behind closed politico curtains Americans, there is more to expose that our Government officials are hiding and lying about..we must fly and find more of these twisted cover ups of the people with 'the money'...fly!fly!
OOOOH..LOOK THERE'S ONE NOW....BUSH 'KNEW' ABOUT THE LEVEES THE DAY BEFORE THEY BROKE!!! HA-HA..MMMM-GOOOOD...MORE NEWS(slurp)..... ;D.   

Subject: Re: DEMS/AMERICA...REVOLT!! WE WEREN'T TOLD!!!!!!

Written By: Tia on 02/12/06 at 11:04 pm

well said. this is sorta like a bill thread.

Written By: Tia on 02/12/06 at 11:06 pm

AND YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE...I had heard that in the morning of, Dick Cheney-OUR 'VP'-
had a healthy BOWEL MOVEMENT!
;)

i would actually be surprised to learn this was the case.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 02/13/06 at 12:47 am

Sounds like someone's been smokin' banana peels again!
;D

Written By: saver on 02/13/06 at 2:24 am

Sounds like someone's been smokin' banana peels again!
;D

Sorry some can't see the TRUTH behind the humor..I think the talk shows tomorrow morn will do a good job to 'in your face it'to those who LOVE to find something political to relate with say....hmmmm???
THE IRAQ WAR, WIRE TAPPING,HURRICANE RELIEF, AND THE LIKE, WHICH  A 'CERTAIN GROUP' likes to BRING UP HIDDEN AGENDAS  -----(no names in particular) ;)

Written By: McDonald on 02/13/06 at 3:24 pm

Is it me, or are you just not very good at this whole sarcasm thing...?

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 02/13/06 at 9:36 pm

Sorry some can't see the TRUTH behind the humor..I think the talk shows tomorrow morn will do a good job to 'in your face it'to those who LOVE to find something political to relate with say....hmmmm???
THE IRAQ WAR, WIRE TAPPING,HURRICANE RELIEF, AND THE LIKE, WHICH  A 'CERTAIN GROUP' likes to BRING UP HIDDEN AGENDAS  -----(no names in particular) ;)

You're just mad 'coz Cheney screwed the pooch.  He told Scooter Libby to leak classified information, the administration tried to cover it up, but now it's come out.  Then he fired shot gun pellets into another guy's face, and they tried to cover it up, but now it's come out.  It's enfuriating to defend a Supreme Dick such as Cheney for years, only to have to confront the fact that he really is a Supreme Dick.  It's called eating crow. 
How do you think I felt about Bill Clinton in 1996 after voting for him in 1992?  I was so p*ssed at Clinton in '96, I wrote in Ralph Nader on my ballot!  Nader's campaign was stricly write-in that year.

Written By: saver on 02/14/06 at 12:49 am

You're just mad 'coz Cheney screwed the pooch.  He told Scooter Libby to leak classified information, the administration tried to cover it up, but now it's come out.  Then he fired shot gun pellets into another guy's face, and they tried to cover it up, but now it's come out.  It's enfuriating to defend a Supreme Dick such as Cheney for years, only to have to confront the fact that he really is a Supreme Dick.  It's called eating crow. 
How do you think I felt about Bill Clinton in 1996 after voting for him in 1992?  I was so p*ssed at Clinton in '96, I wrote in Ralph Nader on my ballot!  Nader's campaign was stricly write-in that year.

Ok It seems I thought you were one of the 'die hard dems'- I didn't mind Nader either..
however,..the post was more to point out a hunting accident ISN'T politics and you know someone would cross the lines with the story..
:)

Written By: danootaandme on 02/14/06 at 3:24 pm

So the VP shot someone in the face big deal, who has as a result had a "mild" heart attack(at 78 years old can a heart attack be mild?).  Some pellets got into his heart, I was wondering were rich republicans kept those darn things    ::) 

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 02/14/06 at 5:02 pm

the post was more to point out a hunting accident ISN'T politics and you know someone would cross the lines with the story..
:)

Why isn't a hunting accident political when the vice president of the USA shoots an old man in the face?  Why isn't it fair game (no pun intended) to politicize the actions of the dominant politicians, especially when these politicians politicize everything their opponents do?  The more philosophically wise thing to do would be to forgive and forget.  However, I am the first to say I want this to hurt the Republican party as much as possible.  It is for the greater good to diminish the power and influence of the Republicans, even if it means fighting fire with fire (no pun intended).  The Republicans have nothing to offer the world but greed, fear, lies, and death.

Remember what happened when Clinton-defenders tried to say Clinton's sex life was "not political," and "not your business"?  The Republicans, the press (and Joe Lieberman) went bananas!  BTW, the reason I wrote-in Nader in '96 was not due to Clinton's skanky infidelity, it was because he knuckled under to the Republicans on healthcare reform and (so-called) "welfare reform."  Why should I vote for a Democratic administration that is going to give the Republicans everything they want?

And who crossed what line?  We still have freedom of speech in this country.  I know it makes the rightwing gnash their fangs, but we can still talk about anything we want.

Written By: Tia on 02/14/06 at 7:24 pm

pfft! yeah, when a republican's in office suddenly character isn't such a big deal anymore.

:D

(is it just my computer or are these eyeballs going way, waay faster?)

Written By: Tia on 02/15/06 at 12:13 pm

If you're using Firefox, they do...it's the "smilie on speed" ;D
netscape. chucky should just change it! it's hilarious.

Written By: Tia on 02/15/06 at 2:36 pm

I haven't used netscape in years, but I know it's great on Firefox :D
i downloaded a virus researching swedish doom metal that sabotaged my explorer. lyndon la roche aka "bloodybrad" recommended firefox but it was too late, i'd already downloaded netscape. it's pretty cool though.

Written By: YWN on 02/15/06 at 6:20 pm

I see here you are using exaggerated sarcasm to ridicule people who point things out...?

Written By: saver on 02/15/06 at 7:06 pm

Sometimes exaggerated ridicule(if you meant the original post),brings people to the  realization that something is not all that important...ala a child stubbing ones toe and remarking 'Quick let's call the paramedics etc...

Nonethe less, the media played the incident for what it's worth...
Coming up next.... 

A General George (??) has found Saddam HAD  WMD'S and flew them to Syria in hollowed out planes disguised as 'humanitarian' missions...and if anyone looks into it and finds more on this accusation...I guess the fingerpointing could stop that Pres. B had info he had them..and had plenty of time to rid the area of them as well....keep an ear out for this one...!

Written By: YWN on 02/15/06 at 9:49 pm

I do agree that Cheney's gun incident is being over-sensationalized.  The same thing happened with Monica Lewinsky, right?  The media always focuses on sex and guns.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 02/15/06 at 9:53 pm

I do agree that Cheney's gun incident is being over-sensationalized.  The same thing happened with Monica Lewinsky, right?  The media always focuses on sex and guns.

Sex and guns become as one!

Written By: ChuckyG on 02/16/06 at 1:40 pm

Nonethe less, the media played the incident for what it's worth...
Coming up next.... 

A General George (??) has found Saddam HAD  WMD'S and flew them to Syria in hollowed out planes disguised as 'humanitarian' missions...and if anyone looks into it and finds more on this accusation...I guess the fingerpointing could stop that Pres. B had info he had them..and had plenty of time to rid the area of them as well....keep an ear out for this one...!

don't hold your breath.  this was discredited awhile ago

Check for new replies or respond here...