» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Do you, as a straight person occasionally feel homosexual feelings?

Written By: Donnie Darko on 02/17/06 at 2:27 am

I'm 100% straight, I love girls.  But occasionally, a really good-looking guy like Brad Pitt or Jake Gyllenhaal will make me, you know not want to f*** them, but I'm kind of semi-attracted to them in an odd way.  It doesn't make me question my sexuality though, and since they're usually not distinctly sexual feelings I don't consider myself anywhere close to bi.

Do any other normally straight people here ever feel this way?

Subject: Re: Do you, as a straight person occasionally feel homosexual feelings?

Written By: bbigd04 on 02/17/06 at 3:00 am

I don't know, I mean I admit I can recognize if a guy is attractive or not, but I don't personally feel attracted to them at all.

Subject: Re: Do you, as a straight person occasionally feel homosexual feelings?

Written By: Trimac20 on 02/17/06 at 4:16 am

Homosexuality is supposed to be seen as normal in many societies (even a right of passage for many men), so some many argue we suppress such feelings due to the usual factors. That does not mean one is attracted to those of the same sex, perhaps such feelings are natural? I dunno, I've never felt attracted to the same sex in that way, but I can appreciate what you mean - wouldn't agree on the Brad Pitt thing tho  ;)

Written By: Donnie Darko on 02/17/06 at 4:25 am

Homosexuality is supposed to be seen as normal in many societies (even a right of passage for many men), so some many argue we suppress such feelings due to the usual factors. That does not mean one is attracted to those of the same sex, perhaps such feelings are natural? I dunno, I've never felt attracted to the same sex in that way, but I can appreciate what you mean - wouldn't agree on the Brad Pitt thing tho  ;)

Like I said, I wouldn't want to have sex with Brad Pitt, but I do find him attractive in a way.  It's kind of hard to explain, you know, he's a guy I'd like to hang out with, but I wouldn't want him to be my "boyfriend", if you get my drift.  Well, maybe I would, he's pretty rich  ;D

But I'm not gay, and if I was I wouldn't be ashamed of it.  I definitely like chicks.  After all, it doesn't harm anyone to be gay :)

Written By: McDonald on 02/17/06 at 1:34 pm

This is a long one, so be forewarned.

Props to Donnie for posting on a truly touchy subject. 

Having grown up with parents that could be described as having "socially liberal" tendencies (though neither were political bodies at all) homosexuality was never a forbidden subject. My mom is a lesbian, and I've known that since I was about 8. I have an aunt who is also a lesbian, and I've known that since I was about 10. Thus, this was a frequent topic in my household. I was never one of those kids with "two moms" or anything. My dad and stepmom (by whom I was raised) wanted to make sure that I understood what homosexuality was from a young age so that I didn't have any weird psychological issues with my mom's sexuality (or my aunt's, for that matter). They always were very clear that there was nothing wrong with it and that if I ever had any of those sort of feelings then it didn't mean anything was "wrong" with me.

Now, I describe my background to clarifiy the fact that I have never had any sort of prejudice toward homosexuality or bisexualism pressed upon me (at least not at home), and thus I do not display any of those prejudices myself.

I've never done any "experimentation" or anything like that. I've always dealt exclusively with females.  I know when another guy is attractive, but so does everyone else whether or not they're willing to admit it. That doesn't mean I would have sex with them. I'm not gay, but would never say that I was "straight" either, and that has less to do with my actual sexual preferences than with all the baggage that comes along with being "straight" or anything other indentifier, and I'll get into that later.

Sexuality is anything but clear-cut, black and white. Significant research supports that. In many ways, it's just like nature itself, which tends towards disorder. Human beings, nonetheless, are orderly creatures. We have a compulsion for organisation and classification. Look at how we've taxonomised every known species on earth. Look in your mom's cupboards. Everything is neatly in its place. But when it comes to the full gamut of human emotion, things are so disorderly that it is impossible to flawlessly classify everything. One of my friends and coworkers is a good example of this.

She never thought of herself as a lesbian. She was involved exclusively with guys most of her life, and was very seriously in love with one guy in particular. After they broke up, she met her current girlfriend, who is one of the most attractive women I've ever seen (and that includes television). Seriously, my friend's getting hotter girl-action than any guy I've ever met. She fell crazy in love with this girl, and vice-versa, and they've been together several years now. But my friend says still that if for some reason the relationship ends, she'll go right back to men.

So we have here a girl who self-identified as "straight" her entire life and for the most part still does, except for the fact that she fell in love with another woman and she is in a committed relationship with her. Now, obviously, she was never vehemently opposed to bisexualism or lesbianism, otherwise this scenario would be out of the question. But I think that if people in general maintain such a non-prejudicial attitude, then it is certainly possible that this could happen to anyone, male or female. What often happens, however, is that social stigmas about sexuality make people insecure and so they obsessively cling to one label. This works both ways.

I've often heard gays criticising people who self-identify as bisexual with phrases like "bi now, gay later." This is because people who are openly gay are often still insecure about their sexuality, even though they have identified themselves as proudly out of the mainstream. The fact that some other man or woman has the proverbial balls to swing both ways and still not identify with those who are "gay" tends to bother them because of everything they had to endure by coming out and then they may start to question whether or not they are really gay and wonder if perhaps they went through all the coming out bullsh*t for nothing.

Straight people do the same thing. They see someone (and this is more so for guys) swinging both ways and they want to immediately say "gay" because it makes them uncomfortable that a guy could sometimes ball another guy yet still be somewhat "straight." It makes them insecure (what if they're not so straight after all?), so they deny any possibility that this guy could possibly be attracted to women, and thus, have anything in common with them sexually. All this is talked about very frequently amongst guys, and it is often masqued as sensibility. "There's no way a guy can be both, he's either totally straight or he's gay." That's the common notion. But the flaw in that theory is when it comes to girls we have another set of rules entirley. In popular male opinion, a girl can be bi because that allows a man to think he could possibly be in on some lesbian action. That makes him feel more manly. It all has to do with what makes a "straight" man feel more secure with his sexuality and very little to do with what's actually going on (that gender roles are somewhat unrealistic in the modern world and that divisions in sexual preferences are shady at best).

This is why I do not embrace the whole "straight" thing (or the "gay" or "bi" things). It comes with a lot of insecurity and baggage. To the untrained eye, I'm the average straight, white, american male. But anyone who really knew me would see that most times I'm "straight," sometimes not so much, most times I'm "white," sometimes I don't identify with white people at all, most times I'm a good guy, sometimes I'm an evil bastard, etc... (this duplicity has the potential to make some people very uncomfortable). Nobody fits the bill. We all fall short of the glory. You cannot live up to everything society expects, you can't avoid all the stigma and who would want to (I wouldn't even want to try to)? Society wants your life to be boring and clean cut. So f**k it. If you think it might be a fun or even just an interesting experience, go ball another girl or guy someday! You won't go to hell, you have no one to justify yourself to, and you don't have to explain yourself. Just be wise.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Andrew McCarthy was hot in the 80's (but I totally wouldn't have sex with him, even back then).

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 02/17/06 at 2:06 pm

No.  I think that's a big reason why I've always been comfortable around gay men.  There was never any question for me.  I think it is true that a sizable percentage of otherwise "straight" men have homosexual attractions to other men at some point in their lives.  I wish we didn't live in such a homophobic society.  Men shouldn't agonize about whether or not they are gay, bisexual, or straight. 
There is also a lack of distinction between platonic affection and sexual affection among men.  Men hanging out as "buddies" are the ones who seem to make the most homophobic jokes.  They feel affection for one another and it scares them.  If they explored this affection rather than shunned it, they might find it is only platonic and not homosexual at all. 
Sometimes it is sexual.  You have many married men who are quite bisexual.  I haven't seen "Brokeback Mountain," but I've heard the "gay" cowboys are actually married, but their true love is for one another, not their wives.  This is historically acurate.  For most of history it was simply not acceptable to be homosexual.  Thus, gay men played straight.
My favorite composer, John Cage, was gay.  Yet he was married as a young man to a woman named Xenia.  I don't think much went on between them.  He never had children.  I think his affections were much more for the dancer/choreographer Merce Cunningham with whom Cage collaborated with for over half a century!

Written By: Tia on 02/17/06 at 2:14 pm

i'm totally straight, and yet i love men.

men, men, men, men, men, all the time. shirtless and oiled and dressed like cowboys. with six-shooters.

Written By: Tia on 02/17/06 at 2:17 pm

seriously, though. i've liked guys before, but i think if i ever actually went through with it i'd feel silly. but who knows.

i have this totally weird background. when i was in high school i hung out with racist druggie greasers all the time, because i liked heavy metal music and fast cars. but i kinda had a moral backlash against that and when i was in grad school my clique was totally all gay and bisexual folks (who, weirdly, were also into heavy metal music and fast cars, so it turns out i never even had to put up with all that racist BS in the first place). i was the only straight guy, they used to make fun of me all the time and call me "breeder." they were big on this idea that everyone's on a continuum, there's no real straight or gay, just a line that you're sorta situated on somewhere. but then i remember seeing a post on THIS board from a lesbian who said that she sorta took umbrage when straight people say oh, welll, maybe i'm sorta a little gay, because that sorta invalidates the experience of really growing up gay, and feeling that sense of being different because this society is so sadly homophobic.

anyway, yup, every once in a while i might think, hey that guy's all right, whatever, but it takes a woman to rev me up. and frankly, i wish to god that weren't the case.

Written By: KKay on 02/17/06 at 2:28 pm

I'm 100% straight, I love girls.  But occasionally, a really good-looking guy like Brad Pitt or Jake Gyllenhaal will make me, you know not want to f*** them, but I'm kind of semi-attracted to them in an odd way.  It doesn't make me question my sexuality though, and since they're usually not distinctly sexual feelings I don't consider myself anywhere close to bi.

I don't think you need to define it. you can be attracted to someone for various reasons. we are all attracted to people for their looks or charisma-it does not mean you are looking for sex and if you are, so what?
I am curious when people feel things and think "why am I feeling this?"
You're you and the feelings come with it. explore them or dont.
I  don't think I"m making my point clearly.  I did have one when I began my little speech.
I'll have to think about it some more before i continue

Written By: Tia on 02/17/06 at 2:37 pm

I don't think you need to define it. you can be attracted to someone for various reasons. we are all attracted to people for their looks or charisma-it does not mean you are looking for sex and if you are, so what?
I am curious when people feel things and think "why am I feeling this?"
You're you and the feelings come with it. explore them or dont.
I  don't think I"m making my point clearly.  I did have one when I began my little speech.
I'll have to think about it some more before i continue
if i can make a stab, it sounds like maybe what you're getting at has to do with wanting to put a label on oneself before you even explore your feelings or figure out what you want? because it seems to me like a lot of people make the struggle out to be, am i gay? am i straight? will people make fun of me? rather than going, what's happening in my heart and mind and spirit, what are my desires? that it's more about worrying what other people think, and that makes one want to pin labels on oneself prematurely.

i dunno, i could be way off base. i'm just glad a girl finally posted on this thread.

Written By: KKay on 02/17/06 at 2:54 pm

if i can make a stab, it sounds like maybe what you're getting at has to do with wanting to put a label on oneself before you even explore your feelings or figure out what you want? because it seems to me like a lot of people make the struggle out to be, am i gay? am i straight? will people make fun of me? rather than going, what's happening in my heart and mind and spirit, what are my desires? that it's more about worrying what other people think, and that makes one want to pin labels on oneself prematurely.

i dunno, i could be way off base. i'm just glad a girl finally posted on this thread.

I guess what I might mean is this. I have a friend, female, that I am very very attracted to becuase she's the kind of person I like, the kind of person I'd like to be, etc, etc, in this case it has not led to a sexual feeling, but I do feel special when I'm with this person. I made it a goal to become friends with her. We get a long great.  There are many forms of having feelings for people ....is that what I'm saying?
Please don't think this statement infers taht I have never had a sexual feeling for a woman, I have. But attraction does not always mean sex.
The end.
8)

Written By: ADH13 on 02/17/06 at 5:54 pm

Well, if you don't mind me taking this conversation to a different level for a minute...

How many of you have ever experienced "feelings" for someone you have only corresponded with on the internet??  Ok, maybe they claim to be a certain gender, and maybe they even posted a photo...  I've never experienced this, but I know there are many even on this board who have.  So, suppose you develop a relationship with this person, only to find out that they are actually the same sex as you... would the feelings suddenly be gone??

Written By: lorac614 on 02/17/06 at 6:15 pm

I'm female, happily married for almost 17 years and I have two beautiful children.  I consider myself to be straight but yes, I've found other women attractive, I have even kissed another girl before. 

Written By: Tia on 02/17/06 at 8:58 pm

^ oo!

http://www.michaelhanscom.com/eclecticism/2006/02/frequently_secr.html

"cowboys are frequently fond of each other."

Written By: Sister Morphine on 02/20/06 at 1:02 am

Nope.  I think some women are attractive, but I would never think to do anything sexual with them.

My mind doesn't work like that.

Written By: velvetoneo on 02/20/06 at 1:21 am

I'm about 100% gay, so I guess I could say the reverse: I'm a gay person who occasionally has straight feelings, even if they're not sexual. I have had some female friends who I guess I've loved, and almost had fantasies of being in a relationship with, though asexual. I've wanted to marry and live my life with some of them, but the sexual aspect isn't there. I suppose it's just the force of society making me want to do this.

When I was about eleven, I fell in love with my best friend, who was then diagnosed with manic-depressive disorder. I came out of the closet just after this...I had felt homosexual feelings for a long time before this but had never integrated them into my life fully. I'm totally out of the closet, but people didn't believe I was gay for the longest time, and thought I was just pretending to be to get girls, because I like cultivating intense relationships with girls and almost all my close friends at this point are straight girls. I've never been in a relationship or an experience, but they just formed a Gay-Straight Alliance at my school and a surprising number of people have been joining, for years I was one of like two gay people in the school-I'm out and proud and some people just can't believe it. Now, some of them want me and have been coming onto me, but I still don't think I'm ready for a relationship with anybody.

Also, there's definitely this element lately of getting checked out by older guys-constantly.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 02/20/06 at 2:57 am

Yeah dude.  Just this afternoon I got anally raped at the gas station, despite gas prices actually going down.  Thank goodness my dad paid.

Written By: Marty McFly on 02/20/06 at 3:04 am

Pretty much it's the same with me. For instance, I think Michael J Fox is a very good looking guy. Now, I'm not attracted to him or any other man directly, but more attracted in the sense of: Oh, it'd be cool if I was more like him/looked like him. He's way cuter than me!

I felt this way about boy band members in 1999!

Particularly if alot of girls are attracted to them, I'll feel that way (complimentarily jealous, if that makes sense). ;)

Written By: Donnie Darko on 02/20/06 at 3:06 am

Pretty much it's the same with me. For instance, I think Michael J Fox is a very good looking guy. Now, I'm not attracted to him or any other man directly, but more attracted in the sense of: Oh, it'd be cool if I was more like him/looked like him. He's way cuter than me!

I felt this way about boy band members in 1999!

Particularly if alot of girls are attracted to them, I'll feel that way (complimentarily jealous, if that makes sense). ;)

Exactly.

Brad Pitt, for instance.  I wouldn't want to f*** him, but I'd kind of feel like I was hanging out with a cute girl almost being around him.  But I still wouldn't be sexually attracted, if that makes sense.

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 02/20/06 at 3:08 am

Like I said, I wouldn't want to have sex with Brad Pitt, but I do find him attractive in a way.  It's kind of hard to explain, you know, he's a guy I'd like to hang out with, but I wouldn't want him to be my "boyfriend", if you get my drift.  Well, maybe I would, he's pretty rich  ;D

But I'm not gay, and if I was I wouldn't be ashamed of it.  I definitely like chicks.  After all, it doesn't harm anyone to be gay :)
I agree. (Although I've never been too keen on Mr. Pitt myself, but however...) I'm straight but have found some guys to be 'good looking', but not in a sexual way. I agree it's perfectly normal, but in this society we live in, it is hard for people (guys especially) to admit to it due to being labelled as 'gay' or 'bi' or whatever by their peers.

Written By: Marty McFly on 02/20/06 at 3:11 am

You know, it really is a contradiction. A female can talk about another girl and say "She's cute" or can say to their friends, "Girlfriend, that looks HOT on you", and nobody thinks anything of it.

But, guys can't say, "Yo Jim, what a hunk you are in that outfit!" without sounding gay. ;D

However, what I just described is kinda my equivalent of that.

Written By: Donnie Darko on 02/20/06 at 3:45 am

You know, it really is a contradiction. A female can talk about another girl and say "She's cute" or can say to their friends, "Girlfriend, that looks HOT on you", and nobody thinks anything of it.

But, guys can't say, "Yo Jim, what a hunk you are in that outfit!" without sounding gay. ;D

However, what I just described is kinda my equivalent of that.

That's true, huh? 

Guys tend to be very anti-gay, in all ways.  I don't think there's anything gay about thinking another guy is good-looking, it's the sex part that's gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that :)

Written By: ADH13 on 02/20/06 at 4:01 am

Another thing is that I have never really felt sexually attracted to someone that I didn't know... I think I'm just not that sexual of a person.  I see lots of guys that are really good-looking, and lots of girls that are really good-looking... but I'm not sexually attracted to any of them.  The people I end up "attracted" to are usually men I have known for some time and in most cases are rather average looking... I tend to know them for quite some time without feeling anything but friendship for them... then little by little they start to grow on me... and it turns into more.  That has never happened to me with a female though...

Written By: LyricBoy on 02/21/06 at 6:53 am

I think I must be a lesbian, because I think about women constantly.

;D ;D

Written By: spaceace on 02/21/06 at 10:35 am

I have dated both men and women.  (So yes, I am bisexual)  I usually go for the personality.  People are entitled to have their own opinions of what sexuality should be.  For me it has never been an issue.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/21/06 at 11:43 pm

there have been women that I have been attracted to but I am not gay. I am happily married as well...but I don't think there is anything wrong with being attracted to someone of the same sex.

Written By: kellygoo72 on 02/22/06 at 3:24 am

I think at some time, most all people develop feelings for people of the same sex.. if  u find someone who really makes u feel good, its bound to happen.  I spent 5 yrs with a woman but I never felt "gay" she was my best friend who I guess to some people, I had a more than friendly relationship.. we have lost touch since that time and I have been engaged to a man for 3yrs now and have been with him for 5.... I love him but... I had such a great love for my girlfriend....  It was tough when the relationship ended but I guess thats part of life!  Live and Love, thats my MOTTO! :)

Written By: STAR70 on 02/25/06 at 6:16 pm

I am a lesbian trapped in a straight man's body!!!!  :D ;) :D

Written By: Tia on 02/25/06 at 6:51 pm

dittoes!

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 02/25/06 at 6:58 pm

To answer the thread question - No because I'm an asexual robot.  ;D

Written By: Red Ant on 02/26/06 at 7:58 am

dittoes!

Interesting points of view, which brings me to my question: If you could change gender for one day, would you?

Written By: Tia on 02/26/06 at 9:39 am

Interesting points of view, which brings me to my question: If you could change gender for one day, would you?

i'm gonna start a new thread. that's too good a question.

Written By: Tia on 02/26/06 at 9:44 am

http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php/topic,17394.0.html

but to go to the current "lesbian-trapped-in-a-man's-body," that's really more of a horny-and-sleazy thing. did you ever see "the good girl"?

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 02/26/06 at 9:58 am

No, sweetie, I would not!

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 02/26/06 at 10:54 am

No, sweetie, I would not!

HAHAHA!!

Written By: Tia on 02/26/06 at 11:28 am

HAHAHA!!

check it out!

http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=felix%20AND%20mediatype%3Amovies%20AND%20collection%3Aclassic_cartoons

i bet felix would be a girl for a day. like bugs bunny.

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 02/26/06 at 1:30 pm

check it out!

http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=felix%20AND%20mediatype%3Amovies%20AND%20collection%3Aclassic_cartoons

i bet felix would be a girl for a day. like bugs bunny.

Cheers..you know I once spotted a 1940's cloth Felix doll at a flea market for

Written By: Tia on 02/26/06 at 1:35 pm

Back on topic, NO I have no homo urges...today!!  ;D

well make sure and send me an alert the INSTANT one comes up. ;)

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 02/26/06 at 6:06 pm

well make sure and send me an alert the INSTANT one comes up. ;)

Roger!

Written By: STAR70 on 03/01/06 at 9:57 pm

that sounds PAINFULL!!!!  :D ;) :D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 03/01/06 at 10:09 pm

Sometimes I wish I was gay--or at least bi. It would be easier for me.  But I was born straight, straight, straight, and that means I have to negotiate with the female of the species!
:-* :\'(

Written By: barefootrobin on 03/01/06 at 10:18 pm

I found that going for lengthy periods of time without sex can cause one to have bizarre, lucid dreams of a sexual nature.  I have dreamed of being a lesbian in those dreams but sometime the women grew penises.  I don't remember how long I went without the reall thing before I had those dreams, but since you asked......

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 03/01/06 at 10:30 pm

I found that going for lengthy periods of time without sex can cause one to have bizarre, lucid dreams of a sexual nature.  I have dreamed of being a lesbian in those dreams but sometime the women grew penises.  I don't remember how long I went without the reall thing before I had those dreams, but since you asked......

Meh...I just fly solo.
8)

Written By: barefootrobin on 03/01/06 at 10:33 pm

Meh...I just fly solo.
8)

Do you mean solo in your dirty dreams or solo in real life meaning you have a lot of dirty dream? ;D

Written By: STAR70 on 03/01/06 at 10:36 pm

I found that going for lengthy periods of time without sex can cause one to have bizarre, lucid dreams of a sexual nature.  I have dreamed of being a lesbian in those dreams

HOT LESBO ACTION!!!! THANK YOU JESUS!!!!

Written By: barefootrobin on 03/01/06 at 10:42 pm

HOT LESBO ACTION!!!! THANK YOU JESUS!!!!

Does it count as hot lesbo action if the women grow penuses?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/01/06 at 10:45 pm

WOOT! chicks with dicks! ;D :D

Written By: barefootrobin on 03/01/06 at 10:46 pm

WOOT! chicks with dicks! ;D :D

Now that's a great title for a movie, I'm picturing balck & white 40s bad special effects.....

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/01/06 at 10:46 pm

Now that's a great title for a movie, I'm picturing balck & white 40s bad special effects.....

dude, ya...the cheesier the better! B-movie all the way!! LOL!

Written By: Tia on 03/01/06 at 10:52 pm

you better not let harmonica see you thanking jesus for hot lesbo action, dude.

oh, wait.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/01/06 at 10:53 pm

oh, wait.

true dat....but he's GONE..unless he happens to be back under another name.?? ???

Written By: Tia on 03/01/06 at 10:56 pm

true dat....but he's GONE..unless he happens to be back under another name.?? ???
then i say, thanks harmonica, for the HOT LESBO ACTION. :D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 03/01/06 at 11:07 pm

Do you mean solo in your dirty dreams or solo in real life meaning you have a lot of dirty dream? ;D

Oh you know what I mean! Yes you do!

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 03/01/06 at 11:10 pm

then i say, thanks harmonica, for the HOT LESBO ACTION. :D

Typical, absolutely tyical!  Every time we guys try to have a frank discussion about gay issues, it always winds up reduced to this...this...this tawdry CRAP!!!
;)

Written By: Tia on 03/01/06 at 11:12 pm

Typical, absolutely tyical!  Every time we guys try to have a frank discussion about gay issues, it always winds up reduced to this...this...this tawdry CRAP!!!
;)
well, it's just cuz we're all lost in a devil worship, yo.

Written By: KKay on 03/02/06 at 8:59 am

;)

I am shocked that peeing has not entered the conversation. 
Actaully, this thread has been very good; a nice mix of sensitivity and humor.
and hot lesbo sex.
I 've seen very good contributions made. It was a good topic.

Written By: velvetoneo on 03/02/06 at 10:10 am

Penuses, like Sir Penus?

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 03/02/06 at 10:12 am

Penuses, like Sir Penus?

HAHAHAHAHAHA  ;D  ;D

Written By: Tia on 03/02/06 at 10:16 am

is a penus like a penis, only bigger? i'm, as a straight person, entertaining homosexual feelings.

Written By: KKay on 03/02/06 at 10:46 am

for those that do get these feelings regularly- is there anything or anyone in particular that sets them off?

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 03/02/06 at 12:04 pm

is a penus like a penis, only bigger? i'm, as a straight person, entertaining homosexual feelings.

EH?? You're straight now?  you said you were gay the other day? Make your freakin' mind up   ;D

Written By: Tia on 03/02/06 at 12:23 pm

EH?? You're straight now?  you said you were gay the other day? Make your freakin' mind up   ;D
i applaud you for interrogating me regarding my gender preference!

Written By: barefootrobin on 03/02/06 at 12:29 pm

If a woman grows it, it's a penus.  If a man has one, it's a penis.  OK?

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 03/02/06 at 12:31 pm

i applaud you for interrogating me regarding my gender preference!

and I still have no clue.

Written By: Tia on 03/02/06 at 12:34 pm

and I still have no clue.
a girl's gotta have her secrets. ;)

Written By: YWN on 03/02/06 at 2:49 pm

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d49/YWN/beck.jpg

...Y-yes.

Written By: Apricot on 03/02/06 at 2:52 pm

I once heard a really good quote once:

"We're all gay, it's just to what extent are you gay."

Written By: YWN on 03/02/06 at 2:57 pm

I once heard a really good quote once:

"We're all gay, it's just to what extent are you gay."

I heard Ron White say that.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 03/02/06 at 2:57 pm

To answer the thread question - No because I'm an asexual robot.  ;D

Whoa, I have a friend who would be PERFECT for you! http://www.messenger-skins.net/images/smilies/msn_surprised.gif

Written By: Tia on 03/02/06 at 3:30 pm

Whoa, I have a friend who would be PERFECT for you! http://www.messenger-skins.net/images/smilies/msn_surprised.gif
Mitts off! I need her for my heavens gate-witch mountain-hanzel und gretyl-gender neutral-eunuchy-flying saucer suicide cult.

"yeah yeah! whack it off and put the bag on your head! seriously, trust me, I'm right behind you."

Written By: STAR70 on 03/02/06 at 5:31 pm

is thatbefore or after the HOT LESBO ACTION begins?

Can I borrow your dreams? MINE SUCK . Last nite a dreamt that a plane smashed into my house-- and that was the GOOD dream!!!!

Written By: STAR70 on 03/02/06 at 6:09 pm

oh, wait.

but wouldn't Jesus be watching HOT LESBO ACTION since he's omniscient???

let us thank Jesus Christ for HOT LEBO ACTION!!!!
CAN I GET A WITNESS!!!! *the crowd in the church collectively gets up and yells "WITNESS!!!"*

CAN I TESTIFY????
*the church crowd screams"OH YEAH!!!"*

Written By: STAR70 on 03/02/06 at 6:15 pm

If a woman grows it, it's a penus.  If a man has one, it's a penis.  OK?

how bid are they?

Written By: Tia on 03/02/06 at 6:16 pm

how bid are they?
i'll start at 20.

do i hear 25?

Written By: KKay on 03/02/06 at 6:17 pm

i'll start at 20.

do i hear 25?

Ii'll take 25.

Written By: STAR70 on 03/02/06 at 6:22 pm

how bid are they?

OOOOOOPS!!! what i meant to say

how BIG are they???

Written By: Tia on 03/02/06 at 6:26 pm

OOOOOOPS!!! what i meant to say

how BIG are they???
yeah, that actually is gonna effect how much i'm willing to pay.

Written By: STAR70 on 03/02/06 at 6:35 pm

we have 25. 30???

Written By: Tia on 03/02/06 at 6:39 pm

JOO ARE OFF ZEE TOPIK! JOO VILL ZET DOWN ZEE KOMPUTER KEYBOARD UND FOLLOW ME TO ZEE MINISTRY OF TOPIK SUBJEKTZ FOR KVESSSTIONING!

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/6302801265.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

sorry, you had to be on the "dark night for six months" thread.

and now "three stooges hitler" comes up on my autocomplete.

Written By: STAR70 on 03/02/06 at 6:46 pm

does this count as HOT LESBO ACTION ?

http://davidpoland.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/tom_cruise_kills_oprah.gif

Written By: Tia on 03/02/06 at 6:49 pm

haha! pretty far from lesbian action (unless you wanna call tom cruise a girl, which i'm down for except it's not terribly fair to girls) but damn funny. what a nutbar!

Written By: STAR70 on 03/02/06 at 6:53 pm

haha! pretty far from lesbian action (unless you wanna call tom cruise a girl, which i'm down for except it's not terribly fair to girls) but damn funny. what a nutbar!

what if Tom Cruise grows a penus?

Written By: KKay on 03/02/06 at 6:53 pm

the thing about that catfight is that you don't want either to win.
you want the set to cave in.

Written By: Tia on 03/02/06 at 6:58 pm

what if Tom Cruise grows a penus?

then i'll give you 35 for him. i might be able to break him down for parts.

Written By: KKay on 03/02/06 at 7:01 pm

I really did just spit out my drink.

Written By: STAR70 on 03/02/06 at 7:07 pm

but how much for the penus???

Written By: barefootrobin on 03/02/06 at 8:25 pm

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 03/03/06 at 1:40 pm

LOOK!!!

I am as straight as the day is long!

Written By: La Roche on 03/03/06 at 1:42 pm

LOOK!!!

I am as straight as the day is long!

You're not familiar with the Arctic circle  ;)

Written By: Tia on 03/03/06 at 1:59 pm

psst! babooshka's gay, pass it on.

Written By: KKay on 03/03/06 at 2:44 pm

What? GAy!!!! OMG!!!!!!

Written By: Apricot on 03/03/06 at 4:02 pm

I heard Ron White say that.

That's where I heard it too.. I like it.

Written By: STAR70 on 03/04/06 at 7:07 pm

gay, as in HOT LESBO ACTION!!!!!

THANK U JESUS!!!!!

Written By: KKay on 03/04/06 at 7:16 pm

THANK U JESUS!!!!!

I'm feeling them for totally tuff Tia.^

Written By: STAR70 on 03/04/06 at 7:19 pm

"I LUV LESBIANS!!!"

-- Jesus Christ.

Written By: STAR70 on 03/04/06 at 7:20 pm

I'm feeling them for totally tuff Tia.^

yes!!!! break out the Astroglide!!!!

Written By: KKay on 03/04/06 at 7:33 pm

yes!!!! break out the Astroglide!!!!

You knew if you had that picture there long enough you'd find some girl to say that.
I dig the kinked hair.
I bet that lip gloss smells like strawberry.

Written By: Tia on 03/04/06 at 7:49 pm

i literally karma star 70 on a daily basis for his kim sig. i think i've karmaed him like four times.

Written By: KKay on 03/04/06 at 7:53 pm

i literally karma star 70 on a daily basis for his kim sig. i think i've karmaed him like four times.

It's as good a reason as any.  I it a really good picture.

ooooh or chocolate mint. what if the lip gloss is chocolate mint?!
I"m going to lose it.

Written By: Tia on 03/04/06 at 7:56 pm

It's as good a reason as any.  I it a really good picture.

ooooh or chocolate mint. what if the lip gloss is chocolate mint?!
I"m going to lose it.
funny, cuz i'm not laughin' at all. the topic of what kim richards' lip gloss might taste lisk i s a top i c of moch intri..s t an d

fascntb

o me.

Written By: KKay on 03/04/06 at 7:58 pm

funny, cuz i'm not laughin' at all. the topic of what kim richards' lip gloss might taste lisk i s a top i c of moch intri..s t an d

fascntb

o me.

I didn't think it would be this interesting to me...but I just sat here lookihg at it, going through flavors.
Now, I can honestly answer the question.
yes.

Written By: Tia on 03/04/06 at 7:58 pm

"I LUV LESBIANS!!!"

-- Jesus Christ.
chapter and verse, please? i've got my king james right here and i'll be danged if i can find it... :)

Written By: Tia on 03/04/06 at 8:01 pm

I didn't think it would be this interesting to me...but I just sat here lookihg at it, going through flavors.
Now, I can honestly answer the question.
yes.
men love kim. women respect her. all of us are, in our own way, strangely drawn to her.

except la roche. he could give a flying rat.

hey! i just had the weirdest feeling of deja vu!

Written By: STAR70 on 03/05/06 at 4:41 pm

"I LUV LESBIANS!!!"

-- Jesus Christ.

chapter and verse, please? i've got my king james right here and i'll be danged if i can find it... :)

the Book of Hot Wet Lesbos ch.6 v.9

it was deleted at the Council of Nicea by Church elders. Jesus was pissed!!!!

Written By: KKay on 03/06/06 at 9:02 am

the Book of Hot Wet Lesbos ch.6 v.9

it was deleted at the Council of Nicea by Church elders. Jesus was pissed!!!!

I finally confess and then the Tia in your sig dissappears!
You can't just leave me like this!

Written By: Tia on 03/06/06 at 9:58 am

you think YOU'RE upset? how do you think I feel?!?

Written By: KKay on 03/06/06 at 10:03 am

you think YOU'RE upset? how do you think I feel?!?

There, there.  I sent you some good pictures ofher last week...imagine, sitting with her on that grassy knoll, the sequins on that t-shirt glistening in the sun, the scent of Love's Baby Soft in the air...
blowing fuzzy dandelion seeds off the stems into the air...

Written By: La Roche on 03/06/06 at 10:04 am

There, there.  I sent you some good pictures ofher last week...imagine, sitting with her on that grassy knoll, the sequins on that t-shirt glistening in the sun, the scent of Love's Baby Soft in the air...
blowing fuzzy dandelion seeds off the stems into the air...

... silently waiting for Kennedy to roll by...

Written By: KKay on 03/06/06 at 10:08 am

... silently waiting for Kennedy to roll by...

You can always finish my sentences.

Written By: La Roche on 03/06/06 at 10:09 am

You can always finish my sentences.

It all ties together perfectly. Tia was the other gunman.

Written By: KKay on 03/06/06 at 10:14 am

It all ties together perfectly. Tia was the other gunman.

Mike was working on a Tia-realted conspiracy theory involving some movie, Kim Richards....
hey Tia, what was that/

Written By: La Roche on 03/06/06 at 10:15 am

Mike was working on a Tia-realted conspiracy theory involving some movie, Kim Richards....
hey Tia, what was that/

That one sucked, he kept telling me how interesting and bizare it was, so I threw his ball in to a neighbors yard.

Written By: KKay on 03/06/06 at 10:18 am

That one sucked, he kept telling me how interesting and bizare it was, so I threw his ball in to a neighbors yard.

Well, regardless, he sparked my new-found love for Kim.

We can't go get that ball back. That house is spooked.

Written By: La Roche on 03/06/06 at 10:21 am

Not that one, the other one.

Written By: Tia on 03/06/06 at 10:32 am

Don't listen to la roche. He doesn't like conspiracy theories unless they involve Nazis on the moon.

Written By: KKay on 03/06/06 at 10:32 am

Don't listen to la roche. He doesn't like conspiracy theories unless they involve Nazis on the moon.

Well? lovely picture of Kim on a grassy knoll.  how much clearer does it have to get?

Written By: barefootrobin on 03/06/06 at 11:44 am

THANK U JESUS!!!!!

99% of men agree, Lesbos are a chick thing.

Written By: La Roche on 03/06/06 at 3:24 pm

Not true!

I entertained your Nazi-Antarctica theory.

Written By: STAR70 on 03/07/06 at 6:50 pm

YES!!!! THANK YOU JESUS!!!!

Written By: STAR70 on 03/07/06 at 6:53 pm

this comp has been acting up ALL weekend!!!!

in this pic, Tia looks almost exactly like a total babe I dated in college 10 years ago-- without the '80s hair and clothes, of course!!!

Written By: KKay on 03/08/06 at 9:15 am

in this pic, Tia looks almost exactly like a total babe I dated in college 10 years ago-- without the '80s hair and clothes, of course!!!

Ahhhhh. That's better.
Now I can go on with my day.

Written By: STAR70 on 03/08/06 at 8:50 pm

99% of men agree:

WE LUV LESBIANS!!!

Written By: STAR70 on 03/08/06 at 8:51 pm

Ahhhhh. That's better.
Now I can go on with my day.

If you were on a bus full of lesbians would you get off ?

Written By: Tia on 03/08/06 at 9:36 pm

you lucky dog! actually, she's a little bit claire-like. claire was the one in high school who i let get away. stupid, stupid me!

i threw in "bringing up baby." in my alternate reality kim richards plays the katherine hepburn role in the remake of "bringing up baby" that, sadly, was never made. i think she'da been great in that role.

Written By: Tia on 03/08/06 at 9:37 pm

If you were on a bus full of lesbians would you get off ?
*zap*

sorry. rules are rules.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 03/08/06 at 9:46 pm

99% of men agree:

WE LUV LESBIANS!!!

you lucky dog! actually, she's a little bit claire-like. claire was the one in high school who i let get away. stupid, stupid me!

i threw in "bringing up baby." in my alternate reality kim richards plays the katherine hepburn role in the remake of "bringing up baby" that, sadly, was never made. i think she'da been great in that role.

Er... Tia, is that you..?

Written By: Tia on 03/08/06 at 9:48 pm

Er... Tia, is that you..?
well, it's sorta like the three faces of tia. it gets a little complicated.

Written By: STAR70 on 03/08/06 at 9:57 pm

that's the movie were Cary Grant dresses in drag, "because I just went Gay all of a sudden!"

WE LUV LESBIANS!!!!

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 03/08/06 at 9:58 pm

that's the movie were Cary Grant dresses in drag, "because I just went Gay all of a sudden!"

WE LUV LESBIANS!!!!

Okay, we get it.

*Windmill kicks STAR70 in the FACE*

Written By: STAR70 on 03/08/06 at 10:14 pm

you hate me just because I'm a straight male, don't you.

Written By: Tia on 03/08/06 at 10:46 pm

you hate me just because I'm a straight male, don't you.
i like the "we luv lesbians" thing better when you have jesus say it. i really don't get tired of that.

Written By: KKay on 03/09/06 at 9:45 am

Your alternate reality seems to be expanding...
One day will you promise to share the KR conspiracy in its entirety when you have it all worked out?
The Bringing up Baby-KimRichards-Ethel (was it ethel)-samantha...ongoing chain of coincidences?

Written By: McDonald on 03/09/06 at 12:33 pm

OK, am I the only one here who actually knows some lesbians? The majority of lesbians (like the majority of people) are not these hot goddesses you see in movies. I've grown up around a lot of lesbians, and most of them look more like your high school gym teacher. In fact, a lot of them ARE your high school gym teachers.

I've just never been that into lesbians and I think it's because I grew up with both an aunt and a mother who were gay. When I think "lesbian" I usually think "mom" and that just isn't hot.

Written By: Tia on 03/09/06 at 12:41 pm

the folks i write for on that online magazine are pretty much all G/L/B. and yes, not particularly fashion model-esque, they.

but if star70 wants to discuss the penthouse vision of lesbianism, i'm willing to oblige for a while.

Written By: KKay on 03/09/06 at 1:19 pm

OK, am I the only one here who actually knows some lesbians? The majority of lesbians (like the majority of people) are not these hot goddesses you see in movies.

I can't believe I live in a world where that actually had to be explained to someone..

Written By: STAR70 on 03/11/06 at 5:10 pm

I've just never been that into lesbians and I think it's because I grew up with both an aunt and a mother who were gay. When I think "lesbian" I usually think "mom" and that just isn't hot.

that's extremely Freudian of you

Written By: lorac614 on 03/12/06 at 1:05 am

cumm,uh, I mean, Come to Los Angeles, home of the best Hot Lesbian action anywhere!!!

" I am Jesus Christ, and I approve of theis message!!!"

Oh Lord you all are going to burn in HELL for this...but I guess so will I, because I find this so amusing.  LOL!!

Written By: STAR70 on 03/12/06 at 4:09 pm

Oh Lord you all are going to burn in HELL for this...but I guess so will I, because I find this so amusing.  LOL!!

"Me too!!!"

--Jesus

Written By: Trimac20 on 03/14/06 at 5:29 am

The 'lesbians' portrayed in porn.etc are not so much strict lesbians as ultra-promiscuous, uni-sexual (not even bi-sexual) who will basically do it with anything with breath in it (am I being too cheeky, lol), so again, I don't think that is the most common portrayal of a 'lesbian' as much. And indeed, I know few true lesbians who fit the 'lipstick' stereotype. Shows like 'The L Word', imho, iconvey an unrealistic representation of that community. It's just so ott...

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 03/14/06 at 5:41 am

The 'lesbians' portrayed in porn.etc are not so much strict lesbians as ultra-promiscuous, uni-sexual (not even bi-sexual) who will basically do it with anything with breath in it (am I being too cheeky, lol), so again, I don't think that is the most common portrayal of a 'lesbian' as much. And indeed, I know few true lesbians who fit the 'lipstick' stereotype. Shows like 'The L Word', imho, iconvey an unrealistic representation of that community. It's just so ott...

Whats Uni-sexual??  I'm intrigued  ;D

If I was a gay woman I'd be of the 'lipstick' variety, no dungarees or crewcuts for moi!    ;D

Written By: robby76 on 03/14/06 at 6:19 am

As a 100% gay guy, I suppose I do sometimes think about females sexually but would never ever act on it, as it would gross me out. ;D

When it comes down to it, sexuality is a broad spectrum. And along that spectrum you have all sorts... from a transvestite to a straight man and you could fall in anywhere between there. We're only human so never get hung up on it.

Written By: KKay on 03/14/06 at 4:39 pm

As a 100% gay guy, I suppose I do sometimes think about females sexually but would never ever act on it, as it would gross me out. ;D

When it comes down to it, sexuality is a broad spectrum. And along that spectrum you have all sorts... from a transvestite to a straight man and you could fall in anywhere between there. We're only human so never get hung up on it.

well done. hear, hear.

Written By: jaytee on 03/15/06 at 7:20 pm

No.

Written By: STAR70 on 03/15/06 at 9:14 pm

If I was a gay woman I'd be of the 'lipstick' variety, no dungarees or crewcuts for moi!    ;D

"I LUV LIPSTICK LESBIANS!"
--Jesus Christ

Written By: Trimac20 on 03/23/06 at 4:32 am

Whats Uni-sexual??  I'm intrigued  ;D

Uni sexual was the wrong term. What's the term for someone who is sexually attracted to ANYTHING or uses anything for sexual fulfillment (animate or non-animate)?

Written By: Windbreaker05 on 03/23/06 at 4:33 am

Uni sexual was the wrong term. What's the term for someone who is sexually attracted to ANYTHING or uses anything for sexual fulfillment (animate or non-animate)?

Nymphomaniac?

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 03/23/06 at 4:35 am

Well the only term I know is bisexuality - I dunno what they call people who get fulfilment from various sources...deviancy? maybe you should check the internet.

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 03/23/06 at 4:39 am

Nymphomaniac?

:o :o :o

..and what is the male term for that then?

Written By: Windbreaker05 on 03/23/06 at 4:41 am

:o :o :o

..and what is the male term for that then?

The term for a male who is constantly finding himself sexually attracted and never has anything else on the brain? I think that's "man."

Written By: KKay on 03/23/06 at 9:35 am

The term for a male who is constantly finding himself sexually attracted and never has anything else on the brain? I think that's "man."

NIcely done.
Passing out karma left and right....

:)

Written By: La Roche on 03/23/06 at 2:43 pm

What's the term for someone who is sexually attracted to ANYTHING or uses anything for sexual fulfillment (animate or non-animate)?

Kay.

Written By: KKay on 03/23/06 at 2:48 pm

Kay.

Thank you.

Written By: STAR70 on 03/23/06 at 8:47 pm

try-sexual (they'll try anything)

Written By: Tia on 03/23/06 at 10:06 pm

a friend of mine is a-sexual. sometimes i'm jealous of her. she'd be good in my cult.

(and i know what you're thinking, and no, it's not that she just tells ME she's a-sexual.)

Written By: KKay on 03/23/06 at 10:16 pm

a friend of mine is a-sexual. sometimes i'm jealous of her. she'd be good in my cult.

(and i know what you're thinking, and no, it's not that she just tells ME she's a-sexual.)

she'll be great in the cult.
you need to put out some ads.
I think, similarly to Noah, you need one of everyhting.

Written By: STAR70 on 03/23/06 at 10:20 pm

a friend of mine is a-sexual. ( it's not that she just tells ME she's a-sexual.)

that's what they ALL say!!!!

Written By: Abix on 03/30/06 at 6:11 pm

I'm  married, love  men, and definitely not homophobic. I  am not afraid to admit that women are beautiful sexual beings.  When I saw Girl Interrupted with my friend, both she and I admitted that we wondered how it would feel to kiss Angelina Jolie.

Written By: Abix on 03/30/06 at 6:14 pm

when she says she's a-sexual does she mean she is without sex?  Because that's what Asexual means. It's neither hetero or homo or bi sexual. It's synonymous with a Eunuch.

Written By: STAR70 on 03/30/06 at 6:48 pm

I'm  married, love  men, and definitely not homophobic. I  am not afraid to admit that women are beautiful sexual beings.  When I saw Girl Interrupted with my friend, both she and I admitted that we wondered how it would feel to kiss Angelina Jolie.

ME 2 !!!

Written By: Tia on 03/31/06 at 9:09 am

when she says she's a-sexual does she mean she is without sex?  Because that's what Asexual means. It's neither hetero or homo or bi sexual. It's synonymous with a Eunuch.
welll, yeah, if you take it literally. but it's also used to describe people with depressed sex drives.

Written By: Abix on 04/02/06 at 3:08 pm

welll, yeah, if you take it literally. but it's also used to describe people with depressed sex drives.

or Depressing Sex Lives  :-\\

Written By: deadrockstar on 04/02/06 at 3:12 pm

:o

Written By: Abix on 04/02/06 at 3:34 pm

How many have ever made the statement, "If I were a guy (or girl , if you happen to be a guy) I'd do her (or  him) " ?
I  admit I have.

Written By: Apricot on 04/02/06 at 7:20 pm

How many have ever made the statement, "If I were a guy (or girl , if you happen to be a guy) I'd do her (or  him) " ?
I  admit I have.

Yeah, I've said it.. Hell, I've even said it without "If I were a girl.."  :D

Written By: Abix on 04/02/06 at 9:46 pm

See? Now that's what I'm talking about.. There  goes someone completely comfortable with his sexuality  8)

Written By: Abix on 04/03/06 at 6:02 pm

I just spent 45 minutes reading this entire thread. I have to say there are some pretty enlightened and humorous opinions out there. Including the "Jesus loves lesbos' antics. I got a kick out of those.  Now I  would like to ask this. If your  significant other (let's say hypothetically if you don't currently have one) were to engage in a homosexual encounter, would you find it threatening or would you chalk it up to experimentation?  Would it be considered cheating? 

And then on another note, I've always  wanted to write an essay "If I had a penis for a day" .. So here goes,
These are the things I would want to do if I had a penis for a day:
1. Pee standing up 
2. Jerk off
3. Receive a b.j. (I hope these words are allowed on this website)
4. Have sex  (just to see what it feels like for a guy. I know what it feels like for a girl)
5. Get kicked in the nads, just to see if it hurts as badly as they make it seem.
6. Go Jogging (how in the heck do you guys run with that thing , without it getting chafed)
7. Figure out why guys have to reach down to touch themselves every so often , I mean what the hell , it's not gonna fall off or anything. Yes, It's STILL There.

Ok.. talk amongst  yourselves.. my work is done.

Written By: La Roche on 04/03/06 at 6:16 pm

6. Go Jogging (how in the heck do you guys run with that thing , without it getting chafed)

It's not actually your johnson that's the main problem, it can be secured to the left or right fairly easily.. it's the swingers that can cause issues.

Written By: Abix on 04/03/06 at 6:43 pm

It's not actually your johnson that's the main problem, it can be secured to the left or right fairly easily.. it's the swingers that can cause issues.

well  yeah.. I guess my mistake, when I'm talking penis, I am talking the entire area... not just the pendulous unit between the two bobbers.

Written By: La Roche on 04/03/06 at 7:25 pm

well  yeah.. I guess my mistake, when I'm talking penis, I am talking the entire area... not just the pendulous unit between the two bobbers.

They can.. in some circumstances.. twist if you're running. A guy I used to play soccer with had that happen to him.

Written By: velvetoneo on 04/03/06 at 7:28 pm

I just spent 45 minutes reading this entire thread. I have to say there are some pretty enlightened and humorous opinions out there. Including the "Jesus loves lesbos' antics. I got a kick out of those.  Now I  would like to ask this. If your  significant other (let's say hypothetically if you don't currently have one) were to engage in a homosexual encounter, would you find it threatening or would you chalk it up to experimentation?  Would it be considered cheating? 

And then on another note, I've always  wanted to write an essay "If I had a penis for a day" .. So here goes,
These are the things I would want to do if I had a penis for a day:
1. Pee standing up 
2. Jerk off
3. Receive a b.j. (I hope these words are allowed on this website)
4. Have sex  (just to see what it feels like for a guy. I know what it feels like for a girl)
5. Get kicked in the nads, just to see if it hurts as badly as they make it seem.
7. Figure out why guys have to reach down to touch themselves every so often , I mean what the hell , it's not gonna fall off or anything. Yes, It's STILL There.

Ok.. talk amongst  yourselves.. my work is done.

It's to adjust it, bubbele.

Written By: Abix on 04/03/06 at 7:34 pm

It's to adjust it, bubbele.

bubbele? what's a bubbele?  is that a dig on my blonde hair?? Listen Fella, don't make me go Charlie's Angels on your a$$  .  ??? ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...