» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Terrorist Doctor in Iraq kills over 40 patients

Written By: Mushroom on 03/23/06 at 6:08 pm

In some breaking news, a Doctor in Iraq had been captured.  He is suspected of killing at least 43 patients, most of whom are Soldiers and Police.

Dr. Louay worked in a Kirkuk hospital, and is said to have given lethal doses of an anti-coagulent to members of the military and law enforcement who were injured in terrorist acts.  He would do this so they would bleed to death.

He was captured after the leader of his terrorist cell was captured, and revealed his activities.

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/middle_east/article353015.ece

Now this really makes me sick.

Subject: Re: Terrorist Doctor in Iraq kills over 40 patients

Written By: deadrockstar on 03/23/06 at 6:12 pm

Doctor Death, huh?

This is very disturbing.  But not unprecedented.  Ayman al-Zawahiri is/was a medical doctor, I believe.

Written By: Mushroom on 03/23/06 at 6:22 pm

Doctor Death, huh?

This is very disturbing.  But not unprecedented.  Ayman al-Zawahiri is/was a medical doctor, I believe.

As was Che Guevara.  But I have not heard of either of them actually killing patients because of their profession.

Actually, his actions are against the Koran.  The care of sick and wounded people is clearly stated.  This just shows to me that theit claims to being "Muslims" is nothing but a smokescreeen.  A true Muslim would never perform such a barbaric act.

Written By: deadrockstar on 03/23/06 at 6:29 pm

As was Che Guevara.  But I have not heard of either of them actually killing patients because of their profession.

Actually, his actions are against the Koran.  The care of sick and wounded people is clearly stated.  This just shows to me that theit claims to being "Muslims" is nothing but a smokescreeen.  A true Muslim would never perform such a barbaric act.

You're right.  The Qur'an does say that Muslims are obligated to provide medical care for the wounded, even if they are on the opposite side. The Hadiths(examples) of Muhammad also say this.

Written By: Tia on 03/23/06 at 6:50 pm

Now this really makes me sick.

oh, sure, man, just ASSUME he's guilty. lol.

Written By: Donnie Darko on 03/23/06 at 7:19 pm

Violence in the Middle East. What a shocker.

Written By: velvetoneo on 03/23/06 at 7:49 pm

The Islamist terrorists are not true Muslims, as Mushroom said...they just give the majority of decent ones a bad reputation. My mother's coworker is a Turkish Muslim immigrant, and she's one of the kindest and most accepting, most faithful people I've ever met. This is why I think that all the abortion clinic bombers aren't true Christians, though they would claim to be.

Written By: deadrockstar on 03/23/06 at 9:55 pm

Well it's really hard to define who's a true anything.  Who can do so?  Not defending this guy or any like him, but I don't think it's valid to say he isn't really Muslim. A Muslim is still a Muslim as long as they believe in the Shahada(Islamic decleration of faith that there is only one God and Muhammad is his messenger).  He may not be a good Muslim, but he is one none the less.

Check for new replies or respond here...