» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Alien Beings Discovered in Footage

Written By: lycanthrope1218 on 03/30/06 at 10:28 pm

This footage recently surfaced on the Internet, causing international argument. It discloses images from a recovered Alien Microchip. Is this real, a movie, or is the government once again trying to conceal information from the public? http://www.thebeingsdisc.com

Subject: Re: Alien Beings Discovered in Footage

Written By: whistledog on 03/30/06 at 10:47 pm

it's all a hoax  ::)

Written By: annonymouse on 03/31/06 at 5:51 pm

watch the preview on the home page, its a movie trailer

Written By: Tia on 03/31/06 at 11:45 pm

watch the preview on the home page, its a movie trailer
rats, i got my hopes up. i want to believe!

Written By: KKay on 04/01/06 at 12:03 am

wow...that was a scary clip.
i really needed that sitting home alone..

Written By: lycanthrope1218 on 04/03/06 at 8:52 pm

It's not a hoax - it's a movie. I thought it might be a conspiracy because of all the suporting info when I googled  KBAT746432 alien footage... There is a lot of info on the net about this. The last page on the thebeingdisc mentions that it will be released as a 84 minute film entitled Beings. Reminds me of Open Water meets Fire In The Sky. Impressive site for an independent. I'm looking forward to seeing the movie.

Written By: Tia on 04/04/06 at 12:05 am

it's like on that blair witch groove. yeah, i got high hopes. could be good stuff.

Written By: KKay on 04/04/06 at 8:32 am

Still..I have an irrational fear of alien abduction and that was horrible....

Written By: La Roche on 04/04/06 at 8:40 am

Let's hope your cable dosen't get knocked out.. that's a sign.. listen hard, they'll speak through the static.

Written By: Tia on 04/04/06 at 9:26 am

aw, schnookums. you just haven't been abducted by the right aliens. we witch mountaineers always do right by our experimental human subjects.

ask us about our patented PleasureChip!

i actually wasn't able to watch much of that alien abduction thing. too much bandwidth!

Written By: KKay on 04/04/06 at 7:27 pm

aw, schnookums. you just haven't been abducted by the right aliens. we witch mountaineers always do right by our experimental human subjects.

ask us about our patented PleasureChip!

I get home at 5:30.
:)

Written By: KKay on 04/04/06 at 7:29 pm

Let's hope your cable dosen't get knocked out.. that's a sign.. listen hard, they'll speak through the static.

In case you don't know ...the sadistic cad is referring to my second irrational fear.  thanks.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/04/06 at 7:33 pm

If you wanna keep workin' here, you best lay off the drugs, son!
;D

Written By: La Roche on 04/04/06 at 11:23 pm

In case you don't know ...the sadistic cad is referring to my second irrational fear.  thanks.

Should I let them know the third?

Written By: KKay on 04/05/06 at 8:22 am

Should I let them know the third?

I don't think you have to be so keen to share any information. 

Cad.

Written By: Miss PIXIE on 04/07/06 at 5:05 pm

Yeah I'm like that, I need concrete evidence, it would also be great to see or feel ghostly presences.  :o

Written By: lycanthrope1218 on 04/10/06 at 2:27 pm

Well now, you are assuming these guys are crackpots. Which is understandable, but then again you could be playing into the govt's hands.

What if the government has information that is so mind blowing, so provocative, so outrageous that it would cause mass hysteria. What's the best way to diffuse the situation? If you try to cover it up, too many people disappear, and with that comes questions, and people eventually find out anyway.

The best way to diffuse the situation is to discredit the truth by presenting it to the public as a scince fiction movie.  :o

If you really look at thebeingsdisc site closely, it kinda smells like a conspiracy.

Written By: Tia on 04/13/06 at 1:07 pm

Well now, you are assuming these guys are crackpots. Which is understandable, but then again you could be playing into the govt's hands.

What if the government has information that is so mind blowing, so provocative, so outrageous that it would cause mass hysteria. What's the best way to diffuse the situation? If you try to cover it up, too many people disappear, and with that comes questions, and people eventually find out anyway.

The best way to diffuse the situation is to discredit the truth by presenting it to the public as a scince fiction movie.  :o

If you really look at thebeingsdisc site closely, it kinda smells like a conspiracy.
I have a theory about the suspicious death of don knotts and Darren mcgavin on the same day that's related to this whole make-the-aliens-look-like-science-fiction theory.

Written By: Apricot on 04/15/06 at 4:11 pm

it's like on that blair witch groove. yeah, i got high hopes. could be good stuff.

Hmm.. the Blair Witch at least looked convincing, a bit.

I really don't see aliens as just picking us up and prodding us and sh-t.

Written By: lycanthrope1218 on 04/19/06 at 6:47 pm

I have a theory about the suspicious death of don knotts and Darren mcgavin on the same day that's related to this whole make-the-aliens-look-like-science-fiction theory.

Dying to know your theory?

Written By: Tia on 04/19/06 at 7:35 pm

Dying to know your theory?
the only movies the two of them appeared together in are "no deposit no return" (1976) and "hot lead and cold feet" (1978). they appeared in "no deposit no return" with two child actors (one of whom happens to be my avatar) who subsequently appeared in "return from witch mountain" (1978), a flying saucer/alien movie owing a clear debt to "close encounters of the third kind" (1977). notable people (okay, one guy, i forget his name) have come up with the theory that the spate of ET movies in the late 70s-early 80s was part of a government plan to prepare the population for the revelation of extraterrestrial life. (this is the part that dovetails with what i think you're talking about in terms of mass hysteria etc.) it's my theory that these two kids had overheard something about the government plan and inadvertently let something slip to both knotts and mcgavin on the set of "no deposit no return", right? and they held their peace all these years but now that they were both getting to the end of their lives they had a plan to both break the news to the press on the same day. the government got wind of it, and on the eve of the day they planned to reveal their amazing secret, they had them both die "of natural causes."

what do you think? pretty good, huh?

Written By: KKay on 04/20/06 at 9:51 am

the only movies the two of them appeared together in are "no deposit no return" (1976) and "hot lead and cold feet" (1978). they appeared in "no deposit no return" with two child actors (one of whom happens to be my avatar) a flying saucer/alien movie owing a clear debt to "close encounters of the third kind" (1977). notable people (okay, one guy, i forget his name) have come up with the theory that the spate of ET movies in the late 70s-early 80s was part of a government plan to prepare the population for the revelation of extraterrestrial life. the government got wind of it, and on the eve of the day they planned to reveal their amazing secret, they had them both die "of natural causes."

(sorry for editing your post)
Mike...i think YOU'RE IN ON IT!!!!
YOU ARE THE COMMON DENOMINATOR HERE!

Written By: Tia on 04/20/06 at 9:57 am

(sorry for editing your post)
Mike...i think YOU'RE IN ON IT!!!!
YOU ARE THE COMMON DENOMINATOR HERE!

she's on to me!

to the sport model! i must report my findings!

Written By: KKay on 04/20/06 at 10:01 am

she's on to me!

to the sport model! i must report my findings!

"Duuuude! Mike, man, over here...I"ll take you home.."
http://www.speedysigns.com/images/decals/400c/SDEPSL2/CARTOONS/SAA0668.gif

Written By: deadrockstar on 04/20/06 at 10:51 am

My homie!  Hows your mom?

Had much good bud lately?  Ya LOOK like it! ;)

;D ;D

Written By: lycanthrope1218 on 04/20/06 at 2:42 pm

the only movies the two of them appeared together in are "no deposit no return" (1976) and "hot lead and cold feet" (1978). they appeared in "no deposit no return" with two child actors (one of whom happens to be my avatar) who subsequently appeared in "return from witch mountain" (1978), a flying saucer/alien movie owing a clear debt to "close encounters of the third kind" (1977). notable people (okay, one guy, i forget his name) have come up with the theory that the spate of ET movies in the late 70s-early 80s was part of a government plan to prepare the population for the revelation of extraterrestrial life. (this is the part that dovetails with what i think you're talking about in terms of mass hysteria etc.) it's my theory that these two kids had overheard something about the government plan and inadvertently let something slip to both knotts and mcgavin on the set of "no deposit no return", right? and they held their peace all these years but now that they were both getting to the end of their lives they had a plan to both break the news to the press on the same day. the government got wind of it, and on the eve of the day they planned to reveal their amazing secret, they had them both die "of natural causes."

Entertaining theory. It makes more sense though that the children became good friends with Knotts and McGavin in 1976 on "no deposit no return", then 2 years later while shooting "return form witch mountain" in 1978, the kids overhear some sleazeball producer on the phone (who thinks he's alone) conspiring with some government official about the propaganda they're making, and then the kids freak out...call old Knotts...who freaks out...and calls McGavin...who freaks out...and the rest is history. And now the conspirators are saying, "We would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for those pesky kids!!" 

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/20/06 at 4:38 pm

Is this the footage featured in Alien Autopsy?

Written By: Tia on 04/20/06 at 4:40 pm

CHEECH: hey. how's my driving, man?

CHONG:

Written By: Tia on 04/20/06 at 5:39 pm

Entertaining theory. It makes more sense though that the children became good friends with Knotts and McGavin in 1976 on "no deposit no return", then 2 years later while shooting "return form witch mountain" in 1978, the kids overhear some sleazeball producer on the phone (who thinks he's alone) conspiring with some government official about the propaganda they're making, and then the kids freak out...call old Knotts...who freaks out...and calls McGavin...who freaks out...and the rest is history. And now the conspirators are saying, "We would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for those pesky kids!!"   

i like it! although one fo the kids was also in escape to witch mountain (1975) so it's possible she told the other one and then they both told knotts and mcgavin. but i like your version better.

1975 was also the year heavens gate was formed, and escape to witch mountain is very heavens-gate like. gotta work heavens gate in there somewhere.

Written By: lycanthrope1218 on 05/31/06 at 4:11 pm

Definately not the footage from Alien Autopsy.  It's a new movie about to come out.  :o

Written By: KKay on 06/04/06 at 12:03 am

i came backto this after a long time and i still can't watch it. what a sissy.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/04/06 at 12:44 am

i came backto this after a long time and i still can't watch it. what a sissy.

Well, golly, there isn't much to watch...and nothing worth watching! Look...do you think if scientists verified the presence of alien beings in video footage they would release it to the general public on a silly-looking website like that?
There's a mundane explanation for just about everything these UFO conspiracists get on about.

Some Roswell "alien autopsy" pics. I'm not posting the images themselves 'coz they're kinda creepy-looking:

http://www.trudang.com/autopsy/images/aut2.jpg
http://www.soc.org/opcam/a_autopsy/ali-px01.jpg
http://home.swipnet.se/~w-12947/Gfx/autopsy1.jpg

These are among the many purported photos of an "alien autopsy." They didn't have Photoshop in decades past, but they could certainly manipulate photos. The "being" exploited in the famous Roswell photos is the remains of a young girl afflicted with Hutchinson-Gilford Syndrome, or "progeria" as it's better know. Hutchinson-Gilford Syndrome is an extremely rare autosomal trait in which a chromosomal defect causes extremely rapid aging.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progeria
Children with the syndrome literally look like "little old people" and die of "old age" complications by about age 13. Some people find these children strange-looking...even eerie or alien. Thus lab photos of a deceased Hutchinson-Gilford subject made perfect images to morph into a supposed "extraterrestrial autopsy." These Roswell photos still circulate. Now they're all over the internet, and some people still buy the story!
::)

Written By: KKay on 06/04/06 at 12:53 am

Well, golly, there isn't much to watch...and nothing worth watching! Look...do you think if scientists verified the presence of alien beings in video footage they would release it to the general public on a silly-looking website like that?
There's a mundane explanation for just about everything these UFO conspiracists get on about.

Some Roswell "alien autopsy" pics. I'm not posting the images themselves 'coz they're kinda creepy-looking:

http://www.trudang.com/autopsy/images/aut2.jpg
http://www.soc.org/opcam/a_autopsy/ali-px01.jpg
http://home.swipnet.se/~w-12947/Gfx/autopsy1.jpg

These are among the many purported photos of an "alien autopsy." They didn't have Photoshop in decades past, but they could certainly manipulate photos. The "being" exploited in the famous Roswell photos is the remains of a young girl afflicted with Hutchinson-Gilford Syndrome, or "progeria" as it's better know. Hutchinson-Gilford Syndrome is an extremely rare autosomal trait in which a chromosomal defect causes extremely rapid aging.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progeria
Children with the syndrome literally look like "little old people" and die of "old age" complications by about age 13. Some people find these children strange-looking...even eerie or alien. Thus lab photos of a deceased Hutchinson-Gilford subject made perfect images to morph into a supposed "extraterrestrial autopsy." These Roswell photos still circulate. Now they're all over the internet, and some people still buy the story!
::)

see, although i love this stuff, in general  film where there is an unclear image or some thing hinted at in the edge of the screen, especially of something eerie, unnnerves me. i'm not really scard of the ebe's, i'm creepd out by the film.

Written By: lycanthrope1218 on 07/13/06 at 7:27 pm

KKay I bought it, it's scary as hell. The whole movie is creepy because you're watching the process of alien abduction and experiments on humans through the eyes of Aliens, literally. It's also has this weird jumpy effect that I've never seen used before. Does anyone really know who's out there and what capabilities they have? This is a good one to watch on a rainy night and scare the s_ _t out of your friends.

Written By: KKay on 07/14/06 at 8:28 am

KKay I bought it, it's scary as hell. The whole movie is creepy because you're watching the process of alien abduction and experiments on humans through the eyes of Aliens, literally. It's also has this weird jumpy effect that I've never seen used before. Does anyone really know who's out there and what capabilities they have? This is a good one to watch on a rainy night and scare the s_ _t out of your friends.

so now i have to see it.
and i'll be really scared and cry.
great.

(I love it, in all honesty..)

Check for new replies or respond here...