» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Moussaoui verdict to be read at 4pm EDT

Written By: Sister Morphine on 04/03/06 at 2:59 pm

I just saw the link on Yahoo.  I'll update as soon as it comes in.

Subject: Re: Moussaoui verdict to be read at 4pm EDT

Written By: Sister Morphine on 04/03/06 at 3:12 pm

Moussaoui is eligible for the death penalty.  It now moves on to the next phase of the trial where it will be applied, and family members of 9/11 victims will be allowed to address the court. 

I for one.........will shed not one tear.

Written By: Donnie Darko on 04/03/06 at 3:51 pm

Well, he attacked our country, so he should be prepared to take the consequence.

Written By: La Roche on 04/03/06 at 4:13 pm

[quote author=

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/03/06 at 7:48 pm

Scapegoat city, sweetheart!
:P

Written By: deadrockstar on 04/03/06 at 11:27 pm

Indeed!

Written By: La Roche on 04/04/06 at 8:57 am

Yes of course.

Let's let those who actually perpetrate the acts go free and because this is obviously going to be the fault of some government policy (I know you'll tell me which) we should just hang them.
In fact, let's go ahead and hang everyone even remotley related to the government, that way, none of their evil imperialistic schemes can take fruit.

For a Liberal you seem to be very concerned about cutting down the size of government  ;D

Written By: GWBush2004 on 04/04/06 at 12:33 pm

Who cares what happens to him?

Written By: Sister Morphine on 04/04/06 at 2:15 pm

Who cares what happens to him?

Apparently you do, since you posted in the thread.

Written By: GWBush2004 on 04/04/06 at 3:54 pm

Apparently you do, since you posted in the thread.

I don't think you quite got the context of that post.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 04/04/06 at 3:57 pm

I don't think you quite got the context of that post.

The way I see it, if you don't care what happens to him, why post in a thread where people are discussing what will happen?

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 04/04/06 at 7:04 pm

For all the terrorist crap he's planned and perpetrated...he deserves it. I'm not going to lose sleep over this. Let his sorry a$$ fry!

Moussaoui is subhumanoid trash!

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/04/06 at 7:16 pm

Yes of course.

Let's let those who actually perpetrate the acts go free and because this is obviously going to be the fault of some government policy (I know you'll tell me which) we should just hang them.
In fact, let's go ahead and hang everyone even remotley related to the government, that way, none of their evil imperialistic schemes can take fruit.

Nnnnnnnooooo, I didn't say they should let Moussaoui go. I am against capital punishment, so I don't think Mousse-man should be executed, but I won't grieve for him if he is. He was talking tough when they found him eligable for the death penalty, but I'll bet he was soiling himself back in his cell!
;D
Moussaoui himself may not even be in on the whole 9/11 plot. It's not like a couple of G-men in black suits and dark glasses approached him and whispered, "Pssst...kid, you wanna job?" Covert operations carried out by the U.S. government and its affiliates are much more sophisticated and convoluted than your average conspiratorial wingnut believes!

For a Liberal you seem to be very concerned about cutting down the size of government  ;D

Ain't that ironic? The Reagan-era started with conservatives declaring they would get "government" out of our pockets, off our backs, and out of our lives. Quarter century later, we find conservatives pushing for "government" everywhere...EXCEPT in the government!!! Thank you Newt Gingrich, thank you Tom DeLay, and thank you Dick Cheney!
:D

Anyway, I didn't intend for "scapegoat" to imply Moussaoui was innocent. I call Lt. William Calley a "scapegoat," even though he was guilty as hell for the My-Lai massacre. In both cases, the U.S. government is making a show trial for a low-level trigger man to focus the nation's anger on an individual and away from psychopathic policy foreign or domestic, hence "scapegoat."  Of course, they let that sick retard Calley off the hook in the end. They're not gonna let Moussaoui go. Different circumstances.

Written By: La Roche on 04/04/06 at 11:30 pm

Nnnnnnnooooo, I didn't say they should let Moussaoui go. I am against capital punishment, so I don't think Mousse-man should be executed, but I won't grieve for him if he is. He was talking tough when they found him eligable for the death penalty, but I'll bet he was soiling himself back in his cell!
;D
Moussaoui himself may not even be in on the whole 9/11 plot. It's not like a couple of G-men in black suits and dark glasses approached him and whispered, "Pssst...kid, you wanna job?" Covert operations carried out by the U.S. government and its affiliates are much more sophisticated and convoluted than your average conspiratorial wingnut believes!
Ain't that ironic? The Reagan-era started with conservatives declaring they would get "government" out of our pockets, off our backs, and out of our lives. Quarter century later, we find conservatives pushing for "government" everywhere...EXCEPT in the government!!! Thank you Newt Gingrich, thank you Tom DeLay, and thank you Dick Cheney!
:D

Anyway, I didn't intend for "scapegoat" to imply Moussaoui was innocent. I call Lt. William Calley a "scapegoat," even though he was guilty as hell for the My-Lai massacre. In both cases, the U.S. government is making a show trial for a low-level trigger man to focus the nation's anger on an individual and away from psychopathic policy foreign or domestic, hence "scapegoat."  Of course, they let that sick retard Calley off the hook in the end. They're not gonna let Moussaoui go. Different circumstances.

Eh, ya know. Fair point, he is being used to draw attention away from the fact that the administration still hasn't actually picked up any of the big shots.

Check for new replies or respond here...