» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Religion is Bogus

Written By: annonymouse on 04/08/06 at 1:00 am

okay, i know i've said this in many different topics. RELIGION IS BOGUS.

any comments?

Subject: Re: Religion is Bogus

Written By: whistledog on 04/08/06 at 1:03 am

I Wouldn't say Religion is Bogus, but I guess everyone has their own beliefs about it

I have no religion, therefore I cannot comment ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 04/08/06 at 1:18 am

Don't we already have too many threads about this topic? ???

Written By: Donnie Darko on 04/08/06 at 1:29 am

I agree, although I think if people want to be religious, power to them.  If it brings meaning to your life and keeps you out of trouble, I don't have a problem with it.

Written By: whistledog on 04/08/06 at 2:00 am

Don't we already have too many threads about this topic? ???

wayy too many threads indeed

Written By: velvetoneo on 04/08/06 at 10:44 am

Discrediting a major force that has shaped human history and contributed many great ideas (while many horrible ones) is pretty bogus.

Written By: deadrockstar on 04/08/06 at 12:47 pm

Discrediting a major force that has shaped human history and contributed many great ideas (while many horrible ones) is pretty bogus.

::) Yes, including ideas about stoning gays.

Learn the difference between spirtuality and organized religion, please.

Written By: Donnie Darko on 04/08/06 at 12:49 pm

We don't discredit its historical and cultural importance, we simply see it as negative.  Hitler was definitely a major force that shaped human history; do I think he's bogus?  Of course I do!

Written By: annonymouse on 04/08/06 at 2:30 pm

We don't discredit its historical and cultural importance, we simply see it as negative.  Hitler was definitely a major force that shaped human history; do I think he's bogus?  Of course I do!

exactly, thankz

Written By: velvetoneo on 04/08/06 at 7:40 pm

Hitler wasn't the major force, anti-Semitism was. And I think it's irresponsible to take Hitler as bogus. Maybe his beliefs were, but he was just nutty enough to assist the death of 6 million. It's a very odd dilemma for me, since I wouldn't be around without the Holocaust, my grandmother being a Holocaust refugee. But I still wish that those 6 million had never died, though it's not exactly a new thing to kill Jews.

I also think it's a mistake to see religion as purely negative. I see much of it as negative, of course, but it's also produced so many great things. Nothing as large and important, and general, as religion, can be seen as purely negative or positive. Think of all the great philosophy, literature, and art to come out of a religious basis. Most of our society would not be here today without religion, honestly. The wars and persecution are not all that came out of it. Western civilization, both good and bad, is rooted in religion. All society worldwide is.

It isn't religion that's negative, it's people. Religion provides an interpretation of beliefs that are already within people and provides a tool for humans to both lift themselves up and to commit terrible actions. Religion has produced both Michelangelo and the pogroms, the literary tradition and genocide.

Written By: Donnie Darko on 04/08/06 at 9:13 pm

Hitler wasn't the major force, anti-Semitism was. And I think it's irresponsible to take Hitler as bogus. Maybe his beliefs were, but he was just nutty enough to assist the death of 6 million. It's a very odd dilemma for me, since I wouldn't be around without the Holocaust, my grandmother being a Holocaust refugee. But I still wish that those 6 million had never died, though it's not exactly a new thing to kill Jews.

I also think it's a mistake to see religion as purely negative. I see much of it as negative, of course, but it's also produced so many great things. Nothing as large and important, and general, as religion, can be seen as purely negative or positive. Think of all the great philosophy, literature, and art to come out of a religious basis. Most of our society would not be here today without religion, honestly. The wars and persecution are not all that came out of it. Western civilization, both good and bad, is rooted in religion. All society worldwide is.

It isn't religion that's negative, it's people. Religion provides an interpretation of beliefs that are already within people and provides a tool for humans to both lift themselves up and to commit terrible actions. Religion has produced both Michelangelo and the pogroms, the literary tradition and genocide.

That was really well written.  I do agree that people can use religion for good or bad, but ultimately I think the concept of faith to be flawed.

Written By: velvetoneo on 04/08/06 at 9:16 pm

That was really well written.  I do agree that people can use religion for good or bad, but ultimately I think the concept of faith to be flawed.

I'm playing devil's advocate to a certain extent. But...faith in what? Faith governs our everyday lives, even if non-religious.

Written By: Donnie Darko on 04/08/06 at 9:18 pm

I'm playing devil's advocate to a certain extent. But...faith in what? Faith governs our everyday lives, even if non-religious.

Ah, I see.  ;)  I think faith is logical if you can reasonably depend on it, or if there's no other hope.

Written By: velvetoneo on 04/08/06 at 9:20 pm

Ah, I see.  ;)  I think faith is logical if you can reasonably depend on it, or if there's no other hope.

I'm not so big into the whole logic-as-answer-for-everything thing. We by nature are faithful in something, and oftentimes have no logical reason to depend on it. But who said humans are logical and not rash and glorious things? Logic takes all the splendor out of life.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 04/08/06 at 9:42 pm

Dumb comments are bogus. 

Thanks for proving my point.

Written By: velvetoneo on 04/08/06 at 9:43 pm

[quote author=

Written By: Sister Morphine on 04/09/06 at 3:10 am

Whose dumb comments?

The OPs.  I'm sorry if I made it sound like I was speaking to you.  I mean, who says something like "religion is bogus"?

Written By: annonymouse on 04/09/06 at 3:49 am

[quote author=

Written By: velvetoneo on 04/09/06 at 8:34 am

that would be me. that's the only word i can think of to describe religion. again, i don't think that religion has had no effect on the world. also, i'm not just talking about christianity. i'm talking about all religion. i know that religion is very important to mankind and its history. i just think that the thought of one entity controlling all of the universe in rediculus. bogus. you say "god created the earth in 7 days" i say "you can't paint your bathroom in 7 days" it's just ridiculus. bogus.

If you're going to make such ridiculous comments, at least use correct spelling.

Such comments show your ignorance of religion's important and controversial role in history. And why do you care in the first place? People's religious opinions are totally personal.

Written By: Trimac20 on 04/09/06 at 9:10 am

that would be me. that's the only word i can think of to describe religion. again, i don't think that religion has had no effect on the world. also, i'm not just talking about christianity. i'm talking about all religion. i know that religion is very important to mankind and its history. i just think that the thought of one entity controlling all of the universe in rediculus. bogus. you say "god created the earth in 7 days" i say "you can't paint your bathroom in 7 days" it's just ridiculus. bogus.

Do you find the idea can have religious beliefs, or the Judaic-Babylonian creation story bogus?

Written By: Apricot on 04/09/06 at 10:48 am

any comments?

For the most part, yes. Most religions have too much crap you have to believe. I mean, I'm all for unity, brotherhood, and virtue, but I don't think you should have to believe that one man got every species of animal, even all those millions of kinds of insects and put them on a boat and that's how they got here. I'd be good with religions if you didn't have to accept all their mythology too.

Written By: velvetoneo on 04/09/06 at 11:22 am

For the most part, yes. Most religions have too much crap you have to believe. I mean, I'm all for unity, brotherhood, and virtue, but I don't think you should have to believe that one man got every species of animal, even all those millions of kinds of insects and put them on a boat and that's how they got here. I'd be good with religions if you didn't have to accept all their mythology too.

Again, I think people underestimate the impact of religion on Western society. It is the cardinal influence on almost everything. I personally disagree with Christianity. But it's still important and both alot of greatness and evil have come out of it.

Written By: Apricot on 04/09/06 at 11:40 am

Again, I think people underestimate the impact of religion on Western society. It is the cardinal influence on almost everything. I personally disagree with Christianity. But it's still important and both alot of greatness and evil have come out of it.

Yes, it has had a lot of impact. I think we take too much of the literalist and ridiculous aspects of it, rather then the messages of peace and love.

Although constant forgiveness and turning the other cheek is bullsh-t, I'll be the first to say.

Written By: deadrockstar on 04/09/06 at 1:37 pm

[quote author=

Written By: Donnie Darko on 04/09/06 at 2:50 pm

Yes, it has had a lot of impact. I think we take too much of the literalist and ridiculous aspects of it, rather then the messages of peace and love.

Although constant forgiveness and turning the other cheek is bullsh-t, I'll be the first to say.

Forgiveness is good when the offender is truly changed, or when being angry does no good.  Turning the other cheek is never good, you can't let people step on you.  Generally though I don't think religious people embrace this, or any other peaceful aspect to their religion.  Of course some do, but most I think sort of just live their lives.

Written By: velvetoneo on 04/09/06 at 3:01 pm

Heck, rock and roll has religious roots (in gospel, when you go far back enough.)

Written By: deadrockstar on 04/09/06 at 5:05 pm

Heck, rock and roll has religious roots (in gospel, when you go far back enough.)

Partly. 

Written By: Apricot on 04/10/06 at 8:57 pm

Forgiveness is good when the offender is truly changed, or when being angry does no good.  Turning the other cheek is never good, you can't let people step on you.  Generally though I don't think religious people embrace this, or any other peaceful aspect to their religion.  Of course some do, but most I think sort of just live their lives.

Forgiveness is good to an extent. If someone pisses on your face, and then feels sorry and apologizes, and then pisses on your face again, but apologizes, and it keeps happening, you've got to stop just letting it go. Too much forgivness is essentially turning the other cheek, which isn't right.

Written By: Donnie Darko on 04/10/06 at 9:38 pm

Forgiveness is good to an extent. If someone pisses on your face, and then feels sorry and apologizes, and then pisses on your face again, but apologizes, and it keeps happening, you've got to stop just letting it go. Too much forgivness is essentially turning the other cheek, which isn't right.

Well exactly.  If they've actually become a new person, it would be bitter to not forgive them, but if they're not changed you're only letting them step on you if you forgive them every time.

Written By: annonymouse on 04/10/06 at 9:46 pm

If you're going to make such ridiculous comments, at least use correct spelling.

Such comments show your ignorance of religion's important and controversial role in history. And why do you care in the first place? People's religious opinions are totally personal.

ok, i've said this a million times and i'll say it again, i don't disregard religions impact on history, or mankind. i simply believe that the things the bible says took place are ridiculus. the effect that religion has had on the world is not.

Written By: KKay on 04/10/06 at 9:47 pm

Hmmm.. Something that takes up a part of your life and makes you feel good that you share with other people
and confirms your rights/morals/way of living....

hmmm.....

you have it. you just dont name it, i bet.

Written By: deadrockstar on 04/10/06 at 11:25 pm

Hmmm.. Something that takes up a part of your life and makes you feel good that you share with other people
and confirms your rights/morals/way of living....

hmmm.....

you have it. you just dont name it, i bet.

Smoking a bowl? (thats the only thing I can think of that fits the above description in my case)

Written By: Sister Morphine on 04/11/06 at 12:55 am

Smoking a bowl? (thats the only thing I can think of that fits the above description in my case)

Drugs confirm your rights/morals/way of living?

Written By: deadrockstar on 04/11/06 at 1:04 am

[quote author=

Written By: deadrockstar on 04/11/06 at 1:05 am

Also there is a communal aspect in sharing the experience with people you like or care about.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rastafarianism

"Ganja

For many Rastas, smoking cannabis (known as ganja, herb, kali, or lambs bread) is a spiritual act, often accompanied by Bible study; they consider it a sacrament that cleans the body and mind, exalts the consciousness, facilitates peacefulness, and brings them closer to Jah. The burning of the herb is often said to be essential "for it will sting in the hearts of those that promote and perform evil and wrongs". Many believe that cannabis originated in Africa, and that it is a part of their African culture that they are reclaiming."

Written By: deadrockstar on 04/11/06 at 1:11 am

Actually there are 3 different faiths that interest me, Rastafarianism, Reform Judaism, and Neo-Paganism(mainly Wicca).

I think all three could be viewed in a way thats more in line with my softcore atheism(I don't think theres a corpreal "god" but there could be a higher power/force in the universe, and life continuing on in a way we don't understand is possible to me as well).

I don't ever see myself as concretely being committed to a specific path, but I think I could mix these three in a way thats satisfactory to me, while still holding science as well.  I guess that'd make me sort of a Unitarian Universalist, actually.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 04/11/06 at 1:12 am

I'm sorry, but I'm having a hard time believing that.  I can't believe that anyone would say that drugs shape who they are and what they believe.  I've lost a friend to an OD and she talked just like you do, and it's giving me painful flashbacks to a conversation we had before she died.

You do drugs, fine.  You're an adult so you can do whatever the hell you want, but I just can't wrap my mind around someone saying drugs are that much of an import in their life.

Written By: deadrockstar on 04/11/06 at 1:15 am

[quote author=

Written By: deadrockstar on 04/11/06 at 1:16 am

Psychadelic drugs have been a part of human spirituality for thousands of years.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 04/11/06 at 1:20 am

The drug I do has never killed one single human being.  You could THEORETICALLY O.D. on THC, but you'd have to smoke literally hundreds of pounds in a very short of amount of time- basically, its not feasible.

I don't "do drugs", I'm a man of the herb.  Meth, heroin, and coke are poison.  I'm not exactly Ghandi when it comes to spirituality but this is the one thing in my life that is spiritual for me.  I'm sorry about your friend, but despite the propaganda the drug war perpetuates, theres a difference between cannabis and hard drugs.

Weed is a drug.  It may not be on the same level as crystal meth or cocaine, but it's still a drug.  It's classified by the federal government as a drug and if you look it up in a dictionary, it's a drug. 

And if you think weed doesn't kill, you're wrong.  If you're high and you get behind the wheel of a car, and you get in an accident, you could kill someone or you could kill yourself.  The same could be said if you're drunk or smacked out. 

Written By: deadrockstar on 04/11/06 at 1:24 am

[quote author=

Written By: Sister Morphine on 04/11/06 at 1:26 am

Weed doesn't impair driving ability.  Don't believe everything you read about it- a lot of it is propaganda(theres a financial interest in keeping it illegal).

I've NEVER seen ANYONE be impaired and get into an accident from being stoned. Not once.  Now I've seen/heard of people being stoned, and DRUNK doing so, or stoned and PILLD OUT, but not just stoned.  Sorry sister, but what you read and what you do is different.  You have no experience or frame of reference to speak from on this whatsoever- I've grown up around it my ENTIRE LIFE.

I can't imagine growing up around drugs.  That sounds so dysfunctional and unhealthy.  If I had it shoved down my throat constantly like that, I'd run as far from it as possible and never touch it.

Me, I haven't done a drug ever and I never plan to.  I've seen too many people become addicted and I've seen one die.  I know enough of the evils to know that any supposed positive isn't worth the risk.

Written By: deadrockstar on 04/11/06 at 1:29 am

Infact this is something I'm so sure and confident of myself about- I'm not even going to argue with you.

It is something that satisfies me and DRASTICALLY improves my life, and thats that.  I don't get into accidents, I don't go out and get into fights, I don't steal, I just get happy- and thats about it.  I was smoking a couple of ounces a week my senior year and I had a high B average and also won a National English Merit award that year. Go figure.

[quote author=

Written By: Sister Morphine on 04/11/06 at 1:33 am

Infact this is something I'm so sure and confident of myself about- I'm not even going to argue with you.

It is something that satisfies me and DRASTICALLY improves my life, and thats that.  I don't get into accidents, I don't go out and get into fights, I don't steal, I just get happy- and thats about it.  I was smoking a couple of ounces a week my senior year and I had a high B average and also won a National English Merit award that year. Go figure.

Keep your personal judgements to yourself.  I would not have wanted to be ANYONE else growing up.  Take your SMALL MIND and your pre-conceived notions and PLEASE just keep it yourself.  One of the best dads I know is a smoker(a friend of mine's father), and he raised two GREAT sons.  And I've known some really horrible, really straight "middle American" parents.

like I said no more discussion of it, because I can tell you're REALLY gonna f*cking piss me off here.

My opinion is not meant to belittle you.  It's what I feel based on what I've seen.  It's based on what I've experienced, just like what you feel is based on what you've experienced.  If you think I was ever trying to change your mind about it, you're wrong.  I know better by now to change the mind of someone who does drugs.  I went down that road along time ago and realized I'm not coming out the other side a winner.  And I don't consider thinking drugs suck is having a small mind.  You haven't seen anyone die from it, I have.  To me, that sucks.  I don't pull my opinions out of my butt.  They are based on real things that have happened to me, the same as you.  For every 5 people you know who've done drugs and are perfectly normal, I know 10 who aren't.  It's subjective.  But that doesn't mean you're wrong and it doesn't mean I'm wrong. 

I wasn't being rude but I feel that you are.

Written By: deadrockstar on 04/11/06 at 1:34 am

Sorry I got heated Beth but this is a very personal subject for me- so like I said I'll just call truce because I can tell we're not going to have an understanding here.

Written By: deadrockstar on 04/11/06 at 1:35 am

I can't hold your view against you, because you are right. Its just different experiences is all..

To show you theres no hard feelings, heres a karma point. :)

Written By: Sister Morphine on 04/11/06 at 1:37 am

I can't hold your view against you, because you are right. Its just different experiences is all..

To show you theres no hard feelings, heres a karma point. :)

I've given you one as well. 

Written By: deadrockstar on 04/11/06 at 1:38 am

[quote author=

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 04/11/06 at 2:47 am

[quote author=

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 04/11/06 at 2:48 am

I've NEVER seen ANYONE be impaired and get into an accident from being stoned. Not once.
If anything, they're more likely to drive slower... (reminds me of a Bill Hicks skit)  ::)

Written By: Sister Morphine on 04/11/06 at 11:32 am

...as with another drug that is 100% legal: alcohol.

I had discussed alcohol.

Written By: KKay on 04/11/06 at 11:58 am

Did this become "Religion is Bogus because it didn't get me high."?

Wish I could get high and lay around and judge people.

But I can't.  I do things you don't like and I do things you don't like...and that's why you can't say religion is bogus. 

Written By: philbo on 04/11/06 at 12:30 pm

Took me a while to realize the "Bill and Ted" meaning of the word "bogus"... still, I can't look at the title of this thread without thinking it goes rather well to the MASH theme tune:

Religion is bogus
Just like elves or ogres
And I can take or leave it if I please.
I find that I don't give a damn
For Christiajudeislam
It's just a scam, a sham, it's spam
(That's what I wrote in my exam...)

...etc

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 04/11/06 at 7:25 pm

You wanna talk about bogus....Most organized Christian churches are bogus, same for televangelists like Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson who say that Jesus only died on the cross for straight, pro-life, WASPs like they are!

The God and Jesus I choose to believe in are loving, tolerant, and accepting of all humanity.

I don't attend church, either. I pray and read the Bible in my room.

Written By: deadrockstar on 04/11/06 at 7:50 pm

Did this become "Religion is Bogus because it didn't get me high."?

Wish I could get high and lay around and judge people.

But I can't.  I do things you don't like and I do things you don't like...and that's why you can't say religion is bogus. 

What are you talking about Kay? Go back and read our discussion.  I was talking about how herb is the only really spiritual thing for me, and I also discussed Rastafarianism(which is something that interests me).

I wish I could not take the time to read people's posts and then make a sweeping statement like that.  Jesus.

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 04/12/06 at 7:21 am

[quote author=

Written By: Mushroom on 04/12/06 at 3:05 pm

any comments?

Intolerance is bogus.

Written By: KKay on 04/12/06 at 3:42 pm

What are you talking about Kay? Go back and read our discussion.  I was talking about how herb is the only really spiritual thing for me, and I also discussed Rastafarianism(which is something that interests me).

I wish I could not take the time to read people's posts and then make a sweeping statement like that.  Jesus.

re-read. won't judge.

Written By: STAR70 on 04/15/06 at 6:10 pm

any comments?

so-o-o-o-o to-o-o-o-otally bogus, dude!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 04/15/06 at 9:29 pm

IMO..organized religions, some are bogus (as well as fake!)..but faith in a Higher Power is not.

I wonder what would happen if someone said 'religion is bogus' to P.O.D.? Most likely, Sonny Sandoval(P.O.D.'s frontman) would tell you his faith in God is not.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 04/15/06 at 9:34 pm

How many people here think the Church of Scientology is bogus? I certainly do. Why? Their claim that people can be free from mental health problems by following their religion! And they don't believe in psychiatric hospitalization or medication....

Written By: annonymouse on 04/15/06 at 11:14 pm

How many people here think the Church of Scientology is bogus? I certainly do. Why? Their claim that people can be free from mental health problems by following their religion! And they don't believe in psychiatric hospitalization or medication....

yeah, tom cruise said that scientology cures the common cold. ;D ;D ;D

Written By: Sister Morphine on 04/16/06 at 12:32 am

The "Church" of Scientology is nothing more than a celebrity cult, IMO.  I've read some of their tenets and I've heard enough posturing from all these Hollywood celebs to know that this whole thing just sounds like something to make them feel better about themselves.  I mean, Katie Holmes must give birth silently and cannot speak to her child for 7 days after its birth.  What the hell kind of crap is that?  Maybe I'm not as advanced as other people, but I find the whole thing to be quite odd.

Written By: CeeKay on 04/16/06 at 8:37 am

I mean, Katie Holmes must give birth silently and cannot speak to her child for 7 days after its birth

Give birth silently??  :-X  Now there's a rule that had to have been made by a man ... or at the very least, a woman who has never had children.  If anyone tried to make me be silent when my kids were born, I would've just screamed louder -- and the words I screamed wouldn't've been pretty  ;D

The idea of not speaking to a little baby for a week after it's birth -- I don't even know what to say about that -- it's crazy.

Written By: Trimac20 on 04/16/06 at 9:51 am

The "Church" of Scientology is nothing more than a celebrity cult, IMO.  I've read some of their tenets and I've heard enough posturing from all these Hollywood celebs to know that this whole thing just sounds like something to make them feel better about themselves.  I mean, Katie Holmes must give birth silently and cannot speak to her child for 7 days after its birth.  What the hell kind of crap is that?  Maybe I'm not as advanced as other people, but I find the whole thing to be quite odd.

That does not only sound a little odd, but a little sinister as well...

Written By: Apricot on 04/18/06 at 8:05 pm

The "Church" of Scientology is nothing more than a celebrity cult, IMO.  I've read some of their tenets and I've heard enough posturing from all these Hollywood celebs to know that this whole thing just sounds like something to make them feel better about themselves. 

It sounds like a club, almost.. and the more money you have, the higher you get.

That's why celebrities like it so much.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 04/18/06 at 11:31 pm

Give birth silently??  :-X  Now there's a rule that had to have been made by a man ... or at the very least, a woman who has never had children.  If anyone tried to make me be silent when my kids were born, I would've just screamed louder -- and the words I screamed wouldn't've been pretty   ;D

The idea of not speaking to a little baby for a week after it's birth -- I don't even know what to say about that -- it's crazy.
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes just had their baby...and they're going to raise the poor kid to be another Church of Scientology member!

Written By: Class of 84 on 04/27/06 at 8:25 pm

Religion is bogus. God hates religion. Jesus hated religion. That's why we need a relationship with God through his Son, not religion.  :)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/28/06 at 12:43 am

Religion is bogus. God hates religion. Jesus hated religion. That's why we need a relationship with God through his Son, not religion.  :)

Excuse me, but His Son used to shoot spitballs at me in class and give me indian ropeburns at recess. He got away with everything just because of who his father was. Every time I complained, they gave me a detention. Teacher would never give precious baby Jesus a detention, nooo sirreee!
--Judas Iscariot
:D

Written By: CeeKay on 04/28/06 at 8:11 am

The difference between "religion" and "faith" or having a "relationship with God" is something few people understand.  Thanks for saying this.  :)

Written By: La Roche on 04/28/06 at 8:38 am

Written By: Class of 84 on 04/28/06 at 8:25 pm

Excuse me, but His Son used to shoot spitballs at me in class and give me indian ropeburns at recess. He got away with everything just because of who his father was. Every time I complained, they gave me a detention. Teacher would never give precious baby Jesus a detention, nooo sirreee!
--Judas Iscariot
:D

Too funny to be sacreligious! ;D

Written By: Class of 84 on 04/28/06 at 8:26 pm

The difference between "religion" and "faith" or having a "relationship with God" is something few people understand.  Thanks for saying this.  :)

Happy to do so.  ;)

Check for new replies or respond here...