» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: America has it's first official presidential candidate for 2008 (democrat)

Written By: GWBush2004 on 04/19/06 at 1:07 am

Former Sen. Mike Gravel (D) to Announce Candidacy for President of the United States

To: Assignment Desk, Political Reporter, Daybook Editor

Contact: Elliott Jacobson, 202-558-6394 or 202-460-8340 (cell) for Gravel for President 2008

News Advisory:

Former United States senator Mike Gravel (D-Alaska, 1969-1980) will announce his candidacy for the Democratic Nomination for President of the United States.

WHEN: Monday, April 17, 10 a.m. EDT

WHERE: The National Press Club, Zenger Room, 13th Floor, 529 14th St., N.W., Washington, D.C. 20045

Paid for by Mike Gravel for President 2008

http://www.usnewswire.com/

-0-

/

Subject: Re: America has it's first official presidential candidate for 2008 (democrat)

Written By: deadrockstar on 04/19/06 at 8:08 am

I've never even heard of him..

National ballot initiatives, eh? I don't know about that..

Subject: Re: America has it's first official presidential candidate for 2008 (democrat)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/19/06 at 9:07 am

"Bury the Bush under the Gravel"
;D

Well, the candidates won't be Bush or Gravel, so...

The Dems will inevitably go with dumb old Hillary, and the GOP...who knows?  I didn't think Hillary had a ch*naman's chance until the Repugs started going int auo-destruct.

Ooh, I got it!
Rummy '08!

Rumsfeld/DeLay 2008
One from hell, one from prison!

Written By: STAR70 on 04/21/06 at 3:58 pm

WE WANT FEINGOLD!

Check for new replies or respond here...