» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: AOL subscribers hand President Bush a failing grade!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 04/20/06 at 8:27 pm

fifty-one percent of people who voted in an AOL News poll give Dumbya an "F".....http://news.aol.com/dailypulse/042006?id=20060420101509990001&ncid=NWS00010000000001..

I agree. Bush is an idiot...hey, he's itching to nuke Iran back to prehistoric times!

Subject: Re: AOL subscribers hand President Bush a failing grade!

Written By: Mushroom on 04/20/06 at 9:38 pm

fifty-one percent of people who voted in an AOL News poll give Dumbya an "F".....http://news.aol.com/dailypulse/042006?id=20060420101509990001&ncid=NWS00010000000001..

I agree. Bush is an idiot...hey, he's itching to nuke Iran back to prehistoric times!

Remember though, we are talking about AOL subscribers!

These are the absulute morons of the Internet.  People who willingly pay $25+ a month for dial-up access, when most ISPs charge $10-15.  In fact, most areas have DSL for $20-25 a month.

Trust me, I deal with AOL users on a daily basis.  Most of them tend to give the term "redneck trailer trash" look like Rhodes Schollars.

Written By: bbigd04 on 04/20/06 at 10:06 pm

Now all they need to do is dump AOL.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/21/06 at 12:35 am

These are the absulute morons of the Internet.  People who willingly pay $25+ a month for dial-up access, when most ISPs charge $10-15.  In fact, most areas have DSL for $20-25 a month.

Trust me, I deal with AOL users on a daily basis.  Most of them tend to give the term "redneck trailer trash" look like Rhodes Schollars.

Yeeeahh, exactly! Bush can't even get the MORONs to like him anymore!!!
;D

Dubya is going down in history of the stupidest, most corrupt, and most incompetent president this country has ever seen!

Written By: nally on 04/21/06 at 12:39 am

LOL!! ;) :D ;D >:D I love anything that's anti-Bush! ;D I agree that the guy's wacked.

;D

Dubya is going down in history of the stupidest, most corrupt, and most incompetent president this country has ever seen!

Yeah, I can see it now. When my kids go to school they'll be learning about this in their history books, and they'll come home and ask me, "Daddy, was that moron really the President at one time?"

Written By: bbigd04 on 04/21/06 at 12:44 am

LOL!! ;) :D ;D >:D I love anything that's anti-Bush! ;D I agree that the guy's wacked.
Yeah, I can see it now. When my kids go to school they'll be learning about this in their history books, and they'll come home and ask me, "Daddy, was that moron really the President at one time?"

Definitely one of the dumbest presidents ever. I heard he pronounced peninsula "peninchula" in one of speeches recently, what an IDIOT!

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/21/06 at 12:54 am

Definitely one of the dumbest presidents ever. I heard he pronounced peninsula "peninchula" in one of speeches recently, what an IDIOT!

"Fool me once...shame...shame on...you, fool me twice...can't get fooled again!"
"OB/GYNs are unable to practice their...their luuuv with women across this country."
:D

I loved how for Hu they introduced the national anthem of Taiwan!
(ie. the "Republic of China" versus the "People's Republic of China.")

Rumor has it Bush cracked a fortune cookie joke, but I haven't seen any substantiation.

Just hope it's not "Daddy what was the 'president'?"
"Oh, that's what we had for our national leader in the bad old days before Jesus came back and appointed the House of Bush as the Divine Royal Family of the Eternal Muckedy-Mucks for all perpetual eternity. Now, did you finish your school report on Queen Jenna slaying the Fire-Breathing Dragon of Burnlington Vermont?"
:o

Written By: bbigd04 on 04/21/06 at 12:57 am

"Fool me once...shame...shame on...you, fool me twice...can't get fooled again!"
"OB/GYNs are unable to practice their...their luuuv with women across this country."

I loved how for Hu they introduced the national anthem of Taiwan!
(ie. the "Republic of China" versus the "People's Republic of China.")

Rumor has it Bush cracked a fortune cookie joke, but I haven't seen any substantiation.

Did he mention "nukuler" weapons? LMAO.  ;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/21/06 at 1:08 am

Did he mention "nukuler" weapons? LMAO.  ;D

If he needed to. He decides things. He's the "decider," he said so himself!
:P

Written By: bbigd04 on 04/21/06 at 1:16 am

If he needed to. He decides things. He's the "decider," he said so himself!
:P

"I'm also mindful that man should never try to put words in God's mouth. I mean, we should never ascribe natural disasters or anything else, to God. We are in no way, shape, or form should a human being play God."

Written By: deadrockstar on 04/21/06 at 2:20 am

Whatever..

Thats just a stupid thing to say.  >:(

And I live in a mobile home not everyone who does is trashy Mr.I'mneveroffensive..

Written By: philbo on 04/21/06 at 8:17 am

Were you thinking of this Bizarre Mangled Stammer by any chance? ;)

Most of them tend to give the term "redneck trailer trash" look like Rhodes Schollars.

"Schollars"???

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 04/21/06 at 8:03 pm

Hey, I'm an AOL subscriber, and I'm no moron. But Bush the Second's time is up. He's just itching to use the nuclear option on Iran.....and in the process setting up this country for more 9/11 type terror!

I think Bush needs his Haldol!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 04/21/06 at 8:06 pm

;D

I don't think one has to subscribe to America Online to access AOL.com....I think you have to have AIM installed on your PC though.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 04/21/06 at 8:11 pm

My cat has more brains than Dumbya does....Bush probably can't even remember from one day to the next sometimes, considering his fondness for alcoholic beverages! I'd bet Dumbya could probably even outdrink Ted Kennedy!

'Oh Laura, bring me another brewski'...

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/21/06 at 8:38 pm

My cat has more brains than Dumbya does....Bush probably can't even remember from one day to the next sometimes, considering his fondness for alcoholic beverages! I'd bet Dumbya could probably even outdrink Ted Kennedy!

'Oh Laura, bring me another brewski'...

Like I said, it seems to me like Bush is still a drunk.  Either he still drinks, or he is an untreated alcoholic. Alcoholism has one part that is physical addiction, and another part that is a psychiatric component. I have known several "dry drunks."  I also believe per observation that Dumbya has narcissistic and sociopathic personality disorders. He is obsessed with inflicting pain and death upon others and he justifies it with a "divine purpose" mentality via Christian Fundamentalism. If he were just a workaday Joe Shmo these traits would call for vicious and dangerous person who would most likely end up in prison. When these traits manifest in the leaders of nations, you get your Hitlers, Stalins, Pinochets, and, yes, your George W. Bushes. Furthermore, sadistic and sociopathic leaders surround themselves with like-minded cronies and the viciousness trickles down into the culture at large.  Thus, it will not be enough to merely change leaders. We Americans also need to question our own assumptions about our place in the world.
And speaking of "divine purpose," it scares the vug out of me that they're calling the biggest bomb in the world, the one they are going to detonate in the Nevada desert, "Divine Strake."
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=BOR20060402&articleId=2209
What a bunch of Armageddonist psychos! Divine Strake!
:o
BTW, "strake" is a nautical term for a single continuous line of planking or metal plating extending on a vessel's hull from stem to stern.

Code name: "Divine Strake"
Why do they call these things "code names" when everybody knows them?
;D

Written By: Mushroom on 04/22/06 at 4:25 am

;D

Of course, I saw another poll today which made me chuckle.

President Bush has a higher approval rating then Sen. Clinton.

Overall, I find polls interesting.  But I do not take them to seriously, and do not use them to make my decisions.  We are talking about politics, and that should not be a popularity contest.  A lot of things that need to be done by the Government are not popular.

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/22/06 at 5:58 am

Heh heh...  Reminds me of President Johnson who talked about new-KEW-lar weapons.

Written By: danootaandme on 04/22/06 at 10:08 am

"Schollars"???

I caught it, too, applause for pointing it out.  It doesn't take a Rhodes Scholar to spell Rhodes Scholar.
It doesn't take a Rhodes Scholar to admit that there are serious problems with this administration.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 04/22/06 at 4:54 pm

As I've said before, Bush the Second is soooooo dumb....I wonder what he was doing when he should have been attending school or studying...yet he brags about 'No Child Left Behind!'

Check for new replies or respond here...