» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Bush Names Fox Analyst Tony Snow Press Secretary

Written By: Indy Gent on 04/26/06 at 5:28 pm

Of course, he would name someone that thinks the same way he does. ::)

http://news.yahoo.com/fc/us/bush_administration

Subject: Re: Bush Names Fox Analyst Tony Snow Press Secretary

Written By: Sister Morphine on 04/26/06 at 5:31 pm

Is he kidding with that?

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/26/06 at 8:58 pm

What do you get when the President's approval rating falls to
?

Tony
SNOW
!

And why not?  Republican press secretaries have been giving us
SNOWjobs for five years!

Fair and Balanced, huh?  Hot dog!!!

Written By: Indy Gent on 04/27/06 at 10:45 am

I wish I was, but this President now seems to be desperate to do anything. I hope the next thing isn't the ultimate "Snow job", which would be too horrifying to comprehend. :o
Is he kidding with that?

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 05/10/06 at 8:25 pm

What do you get when the President's approval rating falls to
?

Tony
SNOW
!

And why not?  Republican press secretaries have been giving us
SNOWjobs for five years!

Fair and Balanced, huh?  Hot dog!!!
Snow from Fox News, who else would Dumbya want to feed all his lies and hogwash to the American public?

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/10/06 at 10:26 pm

Snow from Fox News, who else would Dumbya want to feed all his lies and hogwash to the American public?

Tony Snow used to pinch hit for Rush Limbaugh when Rush was off in an opiate haze or whatever. I mean, this is pitiful!

Written By: deadrockstar on 05/11/06 at 4:08 pm

Hmm, so the long rumored merger of Fox News and the White House has came true.

Rupert for Defense secretary?  Bill "The Big Giant Head" O' Reilly for Secretary of Education?  He WAS a schoolteacher, I bet he could make our schools a 'spin-free zone'. ::)

Written By: Mushroom on 05/11/06 at 4:25 pm

Of course, he would name someone that thinks the same way he does. ::)

http://news.yahoo.com/fc/us/bush_administration

You have obviously never listened to Tony Snow then.

Mr. Snow is one of the most outspoken critics of the Bush Administration from the Conservative side.  He has openly stated his opposition to many of President Bush's policies, including his soft-line stance in reguards to illegal immigration and immigration amnesty.  Mr. SNow also favors a much more hard-line stance in reguards to Social Security reform, and Fiscal Responsibility.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/12/06 at 2:35 pm

You have obviously never listened to Tony Snow then.

Mr. Snow is one of the most outspoken critics of the Bush Administration from the Conservative side.  He has openly stated his opposition to many of President Bush's policies, including his soft-line stance in reguards to illegal immigration and immigration amnesty.  Mr. SNow also favors a much more hard-line stance in reguards to Social Security reform, and Fiscal Responsibility.

So what? Snow only criticized Bush's policies when the policies reflected political strategy rather than what the Bushies really wanted to do if they didn't have to worry about this or that constituency. In others words, the rightwing criticizes the rightwing when the rightwing isn't rightwing enough!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/13/jerk.gif

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 05/12/06 at 8:20 pm

Supposedly, Tony Snow really screwed up during a press briefing today...http://articles.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20060512105509990011&ncid=NWS00010000000001....I wonder what he'd do if he was under pressure to answer questions about Dumbya's blunders...

I don't think I would want to have Tony's job though.....

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/13/06 at 2:47 am

Supposedly, Tony Snow really screwed up during a press briefing today...http://articles.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20060512105509990011&ncid=NWS00010000000001....I wonder what he'd do if he was under pressure to answer questions about Dumbya's blunders...

I don't think I would want to have Tony's job though.....

Ah, mark my words, Tony's gonna quit too! They'll have to hire Bill O'Reilly as Press Secretary instead. That would be fab! "Yeah, shut up you pinheads! You secularist America-hating snobs! What, you think you know how to run the country, huh? SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP!!!"
;D

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 05/17/06 at 8:10 pm

Ah, mark my words, Tony's gonna quit too! They'll have to hire Bill O'Reilly as Press Secretary instead. That would be fab! "Yeah, shut up you pinheads! You secularist America-hating snobs! What, you think you know how to run the country, huh? SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP!!!"
;D
Oh NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

But imagine if it was Sean Hannity....just as bad, or maybe worse.

Check for new replies or respond here...