» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: This cracked me up...

Written By: philbo on 04/30/06 at 4:52 am

From "Revolting People", a Radio 4 sitcom about the American War of Independence written by Andy Hamilton:

Why are we revolting, you may ask?  It's because we don't want to be ruled by a mad idiot called George whose sole qualification for the job is that his father, George, also did it.

Subject: Re: This cracked me up...

Written By: danootaandme on 04/30/06 at 7:26 am

From "Revolting People", a Radio 4 sitcom about the American War of Independence written by Andy Hamilton:

;D ;D

Written By: CeeKay on 04/30/06 at 8:33 am

Very Good!  ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/30/06 at 1:22 pm

Too funny. Applause to you, sir.

Cat

Written By: GWBush2004 on 05/02/06 at 4:23 pm

It's because we don't want to be ruled by a mad idiot called George whose sole qualification for the job is that his father, George, also did it.

That may be what made him popular among republicans in the primary, but his qualification was being governor of Texas.

Written By: philbo on 05/10/06 at 9:47 am

That may be what made him popular among republicans in the primary, but his qualification was being governor of Texas.

Do you really think he'd have had a snowball's chance in Hell of landing the presidency if his daddy hadn't been who he is?

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/10/06 at 11:15 am

Do you really think he'd have had a snowball's chance in Hell of landing the presidency if his daddy hadn't been who he is?

With the America ignorance epidemic they could elect Elmer Fudd president as long as the money and the media was behind him. Oh, and as long as they cheated the ballot box in the crucial areas!

Even Bush's most ardent apologists are having real problems trying to defend him now. The people cannot deny the fact that their lives have gotten worse since 2000, and the Bushies are completely incompetent at managing the mess they've made. However, the people do not seem to have the historical perspective to realize this is what the conservatives have wanted for forty years, a fascist kleptocracy in which America's only export is wars that make a very few obscenely rich! We are in end-stage Reagan disease. The rightwing agenda will not survive because it can't.

"500 feet down in stone
the President appears on television
and gives the American people the finger.
'I got mine! F**k you! Every crumb
for himself!'"

--William S. Burroughs

Written By: Tanya1976 on 05/10/06 at 12:09 pm

With the America ignorance epidemic they could elect Elmer Fudd president as long as the money and the media was behind him. Oh, and as long as they cheated the ballot box in the crucial areas!

Even Bush's most ardent apologists are having real problems trying to defend him now. The people cannot deny the fact that their lives have gotten worse since 2000, and the Bushies are completely incompetent at managing the mess they've made. However, the people do not seem to have the historical perspective to realize this is what the conservatives have wanted for forty years, a fascist kleptocracy in which America's only export is wars that make a very few obscenely rich! We are in end-stage Reagan disease. The rightwing agenda will not survive because it can't.

"500 feet down in stone
the President appears on television
and gives the American people the finger.
'I got mine! F**k you! Every crumb
for himself!'"

--William S. Burroughs

IAWTC!!!

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/10/06 at 3:54 pm

IAWTC!!!

I Airplaned the World Trade Center?
???

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 05/10/06 at 8:27 pm

LMAOROFL!!

Check for new replies or respond here...