» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: [i]OSAMA[/i]

Written By: danootaandme on 05/05/06 at 3:41 pm

Every once in a while I like to throw out his name.  Although bushie doesn't think that he should be a priority
I feel quite different.

Subject: Re: [i]OSAMA[/i]

Written By: CatwomanofV on 05/05/06 at 4:44 pm

Every once in a while I like to throw out his name.  Although bushie doesn't think that he should be a priority
I feel quite different.

Applause to you for not forgetting that he WAS "wanted: dead or alive".

Cat

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/05/06 at 4:55 pm

The Bin Ladens are collaborators with the Bush crime family. George HW Bush was CIA director, and the CIA is the general store for the Bushes. I think Osama is on the CIA payroll. He is just a scarecrow.
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/pimpflash.gif

Written By: Foo Bar on 05/05/06 at 10:03 pm

There was a guy with a beard to rival the beards of ZZ Top.

He died in a cave when a material percentage of a nation's stash of daisycutters were dropped on him. Ever since that day, the guy has only appeared in audio.

It's to the benefit of all three sides - Americans (who would end the war tomorrow if they believed otherwise), the Administration (who would lose the profits if the war ended), and the Bad Guys (who'd have to admit they'd been lying for the past 5 years) - to believe that he lives. 

But he's deader than the parrot in the Monty Python sketch. Wouldn't VOOM if you put four thousand volts through 'im, joined the choir invisible, this - is an ex-terrorist.

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 05/06/06 at 5:48 pm

The Bin Ladens are collaborators with the Bush crime family. George HW Bush was CIA director, and the CIA is the general store for the Bushes. I think Osama is on the CIA payroll. He is just a scarecrow.
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/pimpflash.gif

Now you come to mention it, he certainly does  resemble a scarecrow, definitely   ;D

http://www.wsmcafe.com/new_users/0/8/08091138y6j/image1page3.jpg

The Scarecrow aka Osama BL

Written By: Don Carlos on 05/10/06 at 11:23 am

No way Osama bin Forgotten is dead.  If he were the bushies would be trumpting it in every way they could.

Written By: Tia on 05/10/06 at 11:46 am

hmm. name sounds familiar.

Check for new replies or respond here...