» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Kyra Phillips has a potty mouth!

Written By: Jessica on 08/30/06 at 12:30 pm

This is too awesome. And like a person said on You Tube...what she was saying was for more interesting than what Bush was saying! ;D

http://www.theksbwchannel.com/entertainment/9762628/detail.html

And of course, You Tube has the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13CfBX_RSeg

Subject: Re: Kyra Phillips has a potty mouth!

Written By: Tanya1976 on 08/30/06 at 5:33 pm

This is too awesome. And like a person said on You Tube...what she was saying was for more interesting than what Bush was saying! ;D

http://www.theksbwchannel.com/entertainment/9762628/detail.html

And of course, You Tube has the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13CfBX_RSeg

It was more likely to be the truth also.  ;D

Written By: Jessica on 08/30/06 at 5:42 pm

It was more likely to be the truth also.  ;D

;D

Applause.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 08/30/06 at 6:04 pm

What Phillips was saying sounded like mundane chit-chat to me...but did I hear her unzip her skirt?  The title of the YouTube posting implied that.
???

Written By: Jessica on 08/30/06 at 9:31 pm

What Phillips was saying sounded like mundane chit-chat to me...but did I hear her unzip her skirt?  The title of the YouTube posting implied that.
???

Who cares? I thought it was f*cking hilarious that NO ONE caught it.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 08/30/06 at 9:53 pm

Wasn't it the opening scene of of Naked Gun 33 1/2 in which Lt. Drebin is on some kind of a panel, and he keeps chugging water, then he leaves his microphone dangling while he's in the john?  That's what I was thinking...
;D

Written By: Davester on 08/30/06 at 10:09 pm

That is kinda funny, but I was expecting @#!!&Fu**er and S*@sh*TT@#!!?& and FCK&**%$*@!...

For some reason I clicked on another one of the links of the same vid and noticed a link in the comments area...

Interview With A Pretty Incoherent George Bush

Priceless...

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 08/30/06 at 10:44 pm

That is kinda funny, but I was expecting @#!!&Fu**er and S*@sh*TT@#!!?& and FCK&**%$*@!...

For some reason I clicked on another one of the links of the same vid and noticed a link in the comments area...

Priceless...

OH-MY-GOD!!!!  A moment of stark terror.

This man is the most inarticulate politician I have ever heard.  He is unable to process, analyze and synthesize information.  He speaks in a fragmented series of cliches, his backfiring brain lurching from one nonsequitur to the next.  It's like a blind man stringing together refridgerator word magnets.  I think in order is a PET scan of his frontal lobes to check for lesions.  He may have tertiary syphilis or something. 

Laura suggested Camus, "You'll love it, George, the guy kills an Arab!"
"I read three Shakespeares."
Put away that bottle of gin, and you might see just one again, like the rest of us!

I guess he really does talk to Jesus every day.  The problem is, Jesus doesn't understand him.
"What's that you say?  Wanna run that by me one more time, son?  Yes, yes, I see...I think I can help you find that '52 Mantle card, but you've gotta stop killing my children in Iraq.  No, no, George, slow down, sloooow, indoor voice, George, indoor voice.  Now, I told you not to talk to Dick and Rummy, they're lost causes....Bomb theran?  Noooo! Didn't you hear what I just said? OK, George, let's start again..."
:D

Written By: Tia on 08/30/06 at 10:55 pm

Priceless...
i don't mean to sound cynical, but this is marginally more coherent than he usually is.

there was an interesting one about bush's grinding his jaw and frequent blinking as a symptom of chronic cocaine abuse.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 08/30/06 at 11:29 pm

i don't mean to sound cynical, but this is marginally more coherent than he usually is.

there was an interesting one about bush's grinding his jaw and frequent blinking as a symptom of chronic cocaine abuse.

OK, maybe it isn't tertiary syphilis.  Maybe it's wet brain.  See, if you're dumb as a bag of doorknobs from the git-go, you can't afford to engage in too much substance abuse!
The guy just talks like a a kid caught stealing and trying to make up an explanation to the cop, "It's...I...he...we...they...I was, I was, I was, I...I...I, humma-na-humma-na-humma-na..."

Now, speaking of, ahem, "potty" stuff.  The liberal media has made much of Bush's flatulence tactics.  That is not exclusive to Dubya, but a common way men on power trips assert themselves.  Lyndon Johnson was fond of similar shows of prowess, as with uptight blue blood national security advisor MacGeorge Bundy:

"Mac, come here.  I said come here, Mac.  Mac, I'm tryin' to talk to you, boy! Git over here!  Mac...Jayzus, it's a wonder Mac made it as far in life as he did." 
What explains Bundy's skittishness?  President Johnson was on the crapper.
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/09/smhair2.gif
Numerous staffers have confirmed Johnson obliged them to adjourn to his private chambers and continuing proceedings as Mr. President relieved himself.
It's a show of power on the most primitive level.  Ever observe a dog looking for a place to defecate?  The dog knows he's vulnerable wehn he performes that biological necessity, so he wants to make sure he secrets himself where there are no rivals.  It's the biggest, baddest alpha-dog who knows he can take a dump where ever, whenever he pleases!  Well, that was LBJ--the biggest, baddest alpha dog, and you'd better be sure you knew it!
:P

Written By: Tia on 08/30/06 at 11:49 pm

^dude, my boss at my college job used to do that! i'd go in innocently planning on just washing my hands or something, and there he'd be, giving something back to society. and he'd all pipe up, "now, ward, i need you to get those three replacement T-4325s out to barrel house liquor this afternoon!" i'd be like, dude, nothing you say to me right now will be remembered. sorry.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 08/30/06 at 11:58 pm

^dude, my boss at my college job used to do that! i'd go in innocently planning on just washing my hands or something, and there he'd be, giving something back to society. and he'd all pipe up, "now, ward, i need you to get those three replacement T-4325s out to barrel house liquor this afternoon!" i'd be like, dude, nothing you say to me right now will be remembered. sorry.

I never got that about some guys.  If I have to use a public facility, I do my business, wash my hands and split asap!  Never got these guys who stand at the fixtures, fart and belch, and go on about, "So how' bout them Dodgers?"

Written By: Tia on 08/31/06 at 12:02 am

he was kinda a power-obsessed dude so it sorta goes with your point about it.

didn't soemthign similar happen to connie chung a few years back, she spaced and left her mic on when she went to the bathroom?

Written By: Jessica on 08/31/06 at 9:33 am

I never got that about some guys.  If I have to use a public facility, I do my business, wash my hands and split asap!  Never got these guys who stand at the fixtures, fart and belch, and go on about, "So how' bout them Dodgers?"

It's as bad as the womens who go into a stall and proceed to do their business....while on the phone gossiping. ::)

Check for new replies or respond here...