» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: OSAMA

Written By: danootaandme on 09/13/06 at 5:19 pm

Every six months or so I like to remind everyone that he was allowed to get away.

Subject: Re: OSAMA

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/13/06 at 11:44 pm

Well, that implies they were ever trying to catch him!
::)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 09/13/06 at 11:47 pm

How much is that reward now? $$$

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/13/06 at 11:55 pm

40 camels and his youngest daughter's hand in marriage!
:P

The Mama Osama rolled out of bed, and drove a bomb to the police station
When the mullah found out, he began to shout, and he started the investigation

:-\\

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 09/13/06 at 11:58 pm

40 camels and his youngest daughter's hand in marriage!
:P

The Mama Osama rolled out of bed, and drove a bomb to the police station
When the mullah found out, he began to shout, and he started the investigation

:-\\
How enticing is that? I bet she's got a big thick sexy unibrow. I think the going rate on OBL is about 25million, alive or dead.

Written By: Davester on 09/14/06 at 2:44 am

Every six months or so I like to remind everyone that he was allowed to get away.

Would you be suprised..?  Me neither...

I'm convinced that Osama bin Laden, in classic American overkill, was made into irretrievable, insignificant mush under the mountains of Tora Bora..

So who are we fighting if O.B.L. and Al Zarqawi are dead..?  Capable, fervent, and multiplying replacements, not ghosts.  They would seem much less enigmatic if the governments ostensibly seeking to stop terrorists would level with their citizenry about specifically whom we are fighting, what our terrorist enemies are motivated by, and what their goals are...

Such understanding is suppressed, because along with it comes the realization that there is no military means of putting these terrorists out of business groove ;) on...

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/14/06 at 11:39 am

1 dollar?

Cat

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/14/06 at 5:20 pm

The real Osama Bin Laden prolly lives in a plush pad in Georgetown (probably parks his Mercedes next to Tony Snow's).  Remember, the Bush family is friends with the Bin Laden family.  The Bush family was friends with the Hinckley family.  That's the way the Bushes are, and that's why they're so damn dangerous!

Written By: Foo Bar on 09/15/06 at 9:46 pm

I'm convinced that Osama bin Laden, in classic American overkill, was made into irretrievable, insignificant mush under the mountains of Tora Bora...

Seconded.  You don't drop more than one "daisycutter" on a single target when you've only got barely a handful in your inventory.  The day we dropped ~something more than two and less than four~ on a target was the day I believe we pwn3d his sorry @ss almost five years ago.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/15/06 at 9:53 pm

Seconded.  You don't drop more than one "daisycutter" on a single target when you've only got barely a handful in your inventory.  The day we dropped ~something more than two and less than four~ on a target was the day I believe we pwn3d his sorry @ss almost five years ago.

The who's cutting those tapes?  Gandalf?

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 09/16/06 at 2:00 am

It's hard to tell, maybe it's him & he survived, maybe the tapes are old, maybe it's a double. Didn't Saddam have 1 or 2 doubles to fake people out for his own safety? I had hoped that he was pulverized into dust.  I do like the Gandalf theory.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/16/06 at 2:07 am

It's hard to tell, maybe it's him & he survived, maybe the tapes are old, maybe it's a double. Didn't Saddam have 1 or 2 doubles to fake people out for his own safety? I had hoped that he was pulverized into dust.  I do like the Gandalf theory.

They're working on Dubya doubles.  It's hard to get the proxies to talk that dumb!  They've hired the guy who played Roscoe P. Coltrane on the Dukes of Hazzard as the vocal coach!
:D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 09/16/06 at 2:29 am

They're working on Dubya doubles.  It's hard to get the proxies to talk that dumb!  They've hired the guy who played Roscoe P. Coltrane on the Dukes of Hazzard as the vocal coach!
:D
Roscoe was cool and funny as heck. He should run for Pres. I would vote for him. It'd be a nice change.

Written By: Davester on 09/16/06 at 3:39 am

Bin Laden's signal went dead after Tora Bora, along with the man.  Only death would have silenced that mediaphile Arabian revolutionary so profoundly.  After the B-52 strikes, his remains will probably remain forever as elusive, and irrelevant, as Jimmy Hoffa's.  Even the White House demonizers had tipped their hand, when the cry was "Zarkawi!" at each Iraqi and Afghan flareup.  US forays in Pakistan likely have much more to do with couterinsurgency protection for Busharraf...

The tapes..?  The post Tora Bora tapes..?  I'm going out on a limb, here, with no evidence whatsoever...

The CIA is lying, and likely at the behest of the Vice-President.  Bin Laden was gone much too soon for their liking, and now it's s-o-o-o hard to say goodbye, but they inevitably must, awkward as it may be...

Personally, I was never good at long goodbyes. :\'(  I'm sentimental like that... groove ;) on...

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 09/16/06 at 3:44 am

a recent spotting of OBL http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0Je5qjhuAtF26gARkqjzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBsdmIydTZhBHNlYwNwcm9mBHZ0aWQDSTAwMV83MA--/SIG=12833jjkl/EXP=1158482529/**http%3a//www.newswire.ca/images/rtphotos/911281809.jpg

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/16/06 at 1:35 pm

a recent spotting of OBL http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0Je5qjhuAtF26gARkqjzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBsdmIydTZhBHNlYwNwcm9mBHZ0aWQDSTAwMV83MA--/SIG=12833jjkl/EXP=1158482529/**http%3a//www.newswire.ca/images/rtphotos/911281809.jpg

That was good.  I loved how they had the devil himself as Saddam's b*tch!
;D

Check for new replies or respond here...