» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Joke Of The Week

Written By: CatwomanofV on 10/03/06 at 11:48 am

In the mists of corruption charges, accuasation on lying to the public and now with the lastest on the Foley issue, Dubya said that the Dems shouldn't be trusted with Congress.  :o :o :o  I almost chocked on my morning tea when I read that.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061003/ap_on_go_pr_wh/bush_3

Cat

Subject: Re: Joke Of The Week

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 10/03/06 at 11:57 am

Same old same old BS.  Not even worth refuting.  Never mind which party is better at "national security."

THE WAR IN IRAQ IS NOT ABOUT NATIONAL SECURITY!

The war in Iraq is about profits.  If the senseless bloodshed stops in Iraq and the hemorrhaging of our treasury stops at home, both will benefit "national security."  All experts not on the Bush payroll agree the war is creating far more animosity towards America worldwide and is fuel for terrorism now and in decades to come. 

Maybe Bush is delusional enough to believe what he's saying, but those who give him money are not.  The only reason people give Bush's campaign money is to get more money back for themselves.  National security has not one iota to do with it. Zilch.  Zip. Zero.

Subject: Re: Joke Of The Week

Written By: Jessica on 10/03/06 at 1:30 pm

In the mists of corruption charges, accuasation on lying to the public and now with the lastest on the Foley issue, Dubya said that the Dems shouldn't be trusted with Congress.  :o :o :o  I almost chocked on my morning tea when I read that.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061003/ap_on_go_pr_wh/bush_3

Cat

So he DOES have a sense of humor. Interesting...

Check for new replies or respond here...