» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Ann Coulter: Are The Democrats To Blame For This, Too?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/02/06 at 12:50 pm

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/11/01/coulter.voting.ap/index.html?eref=rss_politics

I can just hear her blame this one on the Dems also.

Cat

Subject: Re: Ann Coulter: Are The Democrats To Blame For This, Too?

Written By: spaceace on 11/02/06 at 4:53 pm

Nah.  I love it when Ann gets in hot water.  She tries to get out of it by doing her "cute conservative psycho/victim of society's ills routine. OR am I mistaking that for her Blondie bimbo routine? :-\\

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/02/06 at 5:17 pm

It's because the Democrats are "Godless."  They don't understand if you're rich and Republican, Jesus says you can do whatever you want, and He's the authority, not some sinful activist judge!

As much as I would like to see how Annie baby fares in one of Florida's finer women's correctional facilities, she won't do any time.  I predict a slap on the wrist and this whole thing blowing over like a FEMA trailer in a hurricane!

What if the shoe were on the other foot?  Imagine will Coultergeist would say if Al Franken got caught casting two ballots!
::)

Written By: danootaandme on 11/02/06 at 5:35 pm

Does anyone here listen to her?  Is she addressing this on her show.  It seems to me pretty clear cut, what was the adddress she was living at, what address did she give, where did she vote?  Of course it is Florida, and even though it is a federal offence the judge down there may consider her, like Debra LeFave, a bit too pretty to serve jail time.    >:(

Written By: spaceace on 11/02/06 at 6:26 pm

It's because the Democrats are "Godless."  They don't understand if you're rich and Republican, Jesus says you can do whatever you want, and He's the authority, not some sinful activist judge!

As much as I would like to see how Annie baby fares in one of Florida's finer women's correctional facilities, she won't do any time.  I predict a slap on the wrist and this whole thing blowing over like a FEMA trailer in a hurricane!

What if the shoe were on the other foot?  Imagine will Coultergeist would say if Al Franken got caught casting two ballots!
::)

http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gif  I'm searching for sympathy for the little wench.  Nope can't seem to find any.

Written By: Jessica on 11/02/06 at 7:03 pm

I despise her. Everytime I see her book, I always turn it around so I don't have to stare at her fugly face.

That said, nothing will happen to her because she's a pet of the Conservatives. ::)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/02/06 at 7:14 pm

Does anyone here listen to her?  Is she addressing this on her show.  It seems to me pretty clear cut, what was the adddress she was living at, what address did she give, where did she vote?  Of course it is Florida, and even though it is a federal offence the judge down there may consider her, like Debra LeFave, a bit too pretty to serve jail time.    >:(

The whole rationale Coulter and her ilk gave for defending all those voter roadblocks was to prevent "voter fraud."  It was to stop people from casting ballots illegally.  Or so they said.  All the time it's more evident the idea is to stop Democrats from voting.  When Republicans cheat, it's not really cheating because they're on a mission from God!

She's just like the priest who cruises the gay bars on Saturday night and preaches temperance and chastity on Sunday morning!  Just like the Catholic church did, the Republican church of greed will protect the perpetrator."

I just wanna ask, "Ann, is it a contest?  Are you trying to be the biggest dirtbag in the world?"

It's not pulchritude that keeps you out of prison, it's power and influence.  The Republicans cannot afford to see their lead cheerleader even go to court.  Everybody has his price, and the GOP has deeeeep pockets!

BTW, Coulter doesn't have a show.  Her clone Laura Ingraham does.  Easy to confuse the two.  They're both blonde preppies from Connecticut.  They're both lawyers.  They both slept with Dinesh D'Souza.  They both give lip service to conservative values, but got on TV by flaunting their bodies, and probably another kind of lip srvice.   Here are the main differences:

Ingraham went to Dartmouth
Coulter went to Cornell

Ingraham clerked for Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas
Coulter clerked for Appeals Court Judge Pasco Bowman

Ingraham wrote a hate book about Hillary Clinton
Coulter wrote a hate book about Bill Clinton

Ingraham once wore a leopard print miniskirt on a conservatives photoshoot
Coulter once wore a leopard print miniskirt on a conservatives photoshoot

Ingraham survived a bout with breast cancer
Coulter, uh, Coulter...has no breasts
:D

Written By: annonymouse on 11/04/06 at 1:58 pm

ah, that rat! how i wish i didn't have her same last name!

Written By: JamieMcBain on 11/04/06 at 9:42 pm

Let's see her try to get her way out this one...

I can see it now....

"It's all the fault of the Democrats, they invented the new electronic voting machines. I was so confused, I had to vote somewhere else."  ::)

Written By: danootaandme on 11/05/06 at 5:50 pm

ah, that rat! how i wish i didn't have her same last name!

Kid Coulter....that sounds cool  :)

Written By: Foo Bar on 11/05/06 at 9:21 pm

As a conservative (but of the Amsoc-unbellyfeeling Goldwater stripe, so put down those tomatoes you're about to throw at me), this story never gets old:

i *VERB* ed anncoulterintheasshard.blogspot.com

You figure out what the verb oughta be.  If the VERB ain't enough of a hint, the story is NSFW.  Not even remotely safe for work.

(And mods, feel free to nuke this post if you like.  There's a fine line between smut and satire, and the author, like the best of satirists,  does a great job straddling that line.  But that's my call.  Ain't my board.  Is your board.  Borat would say is your board, therefore is your call :)

Check for new replies or respond here...