» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Rudy Guliani Please Go Home

Written By: danootaandme on 11/04/06 at 9:52 am

Rudy Guliani is stumping for Republicans and has an ad here in Massachusetts for Kerry Healey the would be governor.  Rudy... Please go home. I am tired of the adulation that has followed Guliani since the 9/11, as a matter of fact I was tired of him before that.  What he did on 9/11 and the time following, although much better response than the one given by bushie,  does not make him some kind of a great american hero.  He wasn't much before that, the man who moved his girlfriend into Gracie mansion while his wife and children were still living there.  Denigrating a persons father as a thug while keeping his own fathers thug background under wraps(well, he tried to). Heck he is a thug himself.  Now he is on the campaign trail stumping for Republican candidates.  Anyone who would listen to his jibber jabber has to be a sandwich short of a picnic.

Subject: Re: Rudy Guliani Please Go Home

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/04/06 at 3:39 pm

Ruck Fudy!

He knows Healey is a lost cause.  He just wanted an excuse to come up for a bowl of that unbeatable Boston clam chowder!
:D

Speaking of Rudy, I lost all respect for that pseudo-leftie Kinky Friedman when he said he wanted Giuliani to run for president...between that and making gratuitous "I hate Castro" speeches.  Friedman's slogan is, "Are you too politically correct to support Kinky Friedman?" The right-wing fruitcake.  Nobody but nobody on the left claims to be "politically correct."  I haven't heard any left-winger call himself PC since 1990! 

Sorry, I'm off-topic here!

Written By: danootaandme on 11/04/06 at 4:26 pm

Ruck Fudy!

He knows Healey is a lost cause.  He just wanted an excuse to come up for a bowl of that unbeatable Boston clam chowder!
:D

Speaking of Rudy, I lost all respect for that pseudo-leftie Kinky Friedman when he said he wanted Giuliani to run for president...between that and making gratuitous "I hate Castro" speeches.  Friedman's slogan is, "Are you too politically correct to support Kinky Friedman?" The right-wing fruitcake.  Nobody but nobody on the left claims to be "politically correct."  I haven't heard any left-winger call himself PC since 1990! 

Sorry, I'm off-topic here!

No problem, chatter on... ;)  Kinky is Kuku as far as I'm concerned.

Written By: deadrockstar on 11/04/06 at 5:15 pm

Kinky is full of sh*t. His campaign is full of funny but meaningless slogans, he comes off looking like an idiot whenever hes involved in a serious discussion and all hes really doing is ensuring Chris Bell doesn't win. All of the people polling for Kinky would have polled for Bell otherwise, not Perry. If Kinky wasn't in the race, for once the Democrats in this state would have a shot at winning a statewid election. Infact, considering that.. I'm almost tempted to say thats WHY he is in the race.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/05/06 at 3:34 pm

Kinky is full of sh*t. His campaign is full of funny but meaningless slogans, he comes off looking like an idiot whenever hes involved in a serious discussion and all hes really doing is ensuring Chris Bell doesn't win. All of the people polling for Kinky would have polled for Bell otherwise, not Perry. If Kinky wasn't in the race, for once the Democrats in this state would have a shot at winning a statewid election. Infact, considering that.. I'm almost tempted to say thats WHY he is in the race.

It wouldn't bother me if Kinky was some Wavy Gravy character in a frightwig and clown pants.  What sickens me is an Austin scenster named Kinky Friedman trying to play like he's a sh*t-kicking cowboy.  It's like Hillary going ga-ga for Israel and beating the drums of war.  You're stillary Hillary and all the right-wingers are going to hate you 'till the day you and then some! 
Kinky sings a take-off on "Okie from Muskogee" called "A**h*le from El Paso."  Pathetic.  He's trying to play both sides of the fence, and I don't mean the one they gave Boeing a contract to build along the border!
::)

Check for new replies or respond here...