» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Any OJ Simpson Fans aboard?

Written By: Lifesunfair on 11/22/06 at 5:09 pm

So far starting with me...no their isn't. 

Subject: Re: Any OJ Simpson Fans aboard?

Written By: Tia on 11/22/06 at 5:10 pm

oj was framed!

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/22/06 at 5:18 pm

He was great in the Naked Gun movies!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/13/icon_thumright.gif

Written By: Tia on 11/22/06 at 5:21 pm

i loved him in capricorn one. one of my all-time favorites.

Written By: Jessica on 11/22/06 at 7:11 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....oh wait, you're serious.

Written By: Tia on 11/22/06 at 7:14 pm

oh come on jessica. fess up. i remember you singin' oj's praises just the other night.

Written By: Jessica on 11/22/06 at 7:19 pm

oh come on jessica. fess up. i remember you singin' oj's praises just the other night.

Yes, this OJ:

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o283/Nerdprincess1980/CIT_PUNCH_GALLON.jpg

Written By: Tia on 11/22/06 at 7:24 pm

i remember oj simpson used to do orange juice commercials. if it weren't for him the communists would have seized orange juice!

we owe him everything! we owe him breakfast!

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/22/06 at 11:04 pm

OJ Simpson can rot.

Written By: Lifesunfair on 11/23/06 at 12:44 am

OJ Simpson can rot.

With all the sarcasm a serious response is nice.

Written By: Brian06 on 11/23/06 at 12:47 am

Has he found the "real" killer yet?  ::)

Written By: Tia on 11/23/06 at 12:51 am

why? NOBODY likes OJ. maybe OJ does, but at this point i doubt even that.

Written By: whistledog on 11/23/06 at 12:56 am

This album title is purely co-incidental

http://www.dustygroove.com/images/products/o/ojays~~~~~~_backstabb_101b.jpg

Written By: Jessica on 11/23/06 at 12:59 am

A serious response, huh? NO, I don't like him. I hate his guts. I think he's the most smug @sshole I've ever seen and if there were any justice in the world, he'd be dead or rotting in prison.

Is that serious enough for you?

*snicker*

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/23/06 at 10:17 am

Heh heh! That's always a good one!
;)

Written By: Lifesunfair on 11/24/06 at 12:08 am

A serious response, huh? NO, I don't like him. I hate his guts. I think he's the most smug @sshole I've ever seen and if there were any justice in the world, he'd be dead or rotting in prison.

Is that serious enough for you?

*snicker*

Plenty serious enough for me.  Since when did appreciating realism lead to initiating anger?  Don't get me wrong a good arguement or fight is sometimes needed, it does something magical for the soul but it wasn't even called for here.

Written By: Jessica on 11/24/06 at 11:53 am

Plenty serious enough for me.   Since when did appreciating realism lead to initiating anger?  Don't get me wrong a good arguement or fight is sometimes needed, it does something magical for the soul but it wasn't even called for here.

I wasn't angry. I was annoyed because because of the tone of this post:

It sounds like you're lecturing. I don't like to be lectured.

I'm sarcastic by nature. Also, you come on here three months after last posting and start a topic that could possibly become inflammatory. The last person that did that had some fetish about Tom Cruise and argued with everyone, resorted to name calling, and acted like a general fool. He was BANNED. So maybe my sarcasm is a way to diffuse what might possibly become another pointless argument/fight with someone who may or may not have a fetish about a celebrity.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/24/06 at 10:44 pm

Life Sun Fair said right off he is not a fan of O.J. 
O.J. is a fair topic for humor...humor in this case being rather insipid.  I mean, I already started an O.J. thread regarding his obnoxious book.  Couldn't quite see the point in this one.  IMO, a point isn't required, but having one usually helps!

Written By: Tia on 11/24/06 at 11:04 pm

the only possible appeal to this thread would be to obstinately pretend to be a huge oj fan. otherwise why bother.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/26/06 at 7:13 am

I like him in the The Naked Gun series of films

Written By: Lifesunfair on 11/26/06 at 12:22 pm

I wasn't angry. I was annoyed because because of the tone of this post:

It sounds like you're lecturing. I don't like to be lectured.

I'm sarcastic by nature. Also, you come on here three months after last posting and start a topic that could possibly become inflammatory. The last person that did that had some fetish about Tom Cruise and argued with everyone, resorted to name calling, and acted like a general fool. He was BANNED. So maybe my sarcasm is a way to diffuse what might possibly become another pointless argument/fight with someone who may or may not have a fetish about a celebrity.

I simply asked a question and then I simply wrote down a setence.  If anyone is lecturing, it happens to be you. 

Written By: Lifesunfair on 11/26/06 at 12:24 pm

the only possible appeal to this thread would be to obstinately pretend to be a huge oj fan. otherwise why bother.

Personally I think he's guilty and since all of the rest of you on this board are just one giant person put together, you all think he's guilty as well. Guess what? It was not proven. I most certainly do not believe he's innocent and the one of all of you don't believe it either.  However, call if curiosity, call it what you will....I was wondering if there be one...just one...who believed he was. 

Written By: Tia on 11/26/06 at 12:27 pm

omg. what a troll. ;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/26/06 at 12:34 pm

Personally I think he's guilty and since all of the rest of you on this board are just one giant person put together, you all think he's guilty as well. Guess what? It was not proven. I most certainly do not believe he's innocent and the one of all of you don't believe it either.   However, call if curiosity, call it what you will....I was wondering if there be one...just one...who believed he was. 

"One giant person put together"?  We'd be like the three-headed giant in Monty Python and The Holy Grail that keeps arguing with itself!
;D

The O.J. defense is about as plausible as the 9/11 Commission report.  The problem is, people actually believe the latter!

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/26/06 at 12:37 pm

Personally I think he's guilty and since all of the rest of you on this board are just one giant person put together, you all think he's guilty as well. Guess what? It was not proven. I most certainly do not believe he's innocent and the one of all of you don't believe it either.  However, call if curiosity, call it what you will....I was wondering if there be one...just one...who believed he was. 

Be quiet.

Written By: Tia on 11/26/06 at 12:39 pm

Be quiet.
being the same person as sister morphine, i second this motion.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/26/06 at 12:41 pm

being the same person as sister morphine, i second this motion.

;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/26/06 at 12:50 pm

Be quiet.

You might consider becoming a board moderator authorized to do so before issuing orders to other memebers.  Just a thought.
::)

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/26/06 at 12:51 pm

You might consider becoming a board moderator authorized to do so before issuing orders to other memebers.  Just a thought.
::)

It wasn't an order.  At least Tia got it.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/26/06 at 1:02 pm

It wasn't an order.  At least Tia got it.

"Be quiet" is in the imperative tense, therefore an order, grammatically speaking. 

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/26/06 at 1:04 pm

"Be quiet" is in the imperative tense, therefore an order, grammatically speaking. 

Like I said, at least Tia got it.

BTW, it can't *really* be an order if there's no expection of a follow-through.

Written By: Jessica on 11/26/06 at 4:50 pm

Personally I think he's guilty and since all of the rest of you on this board are just one giant person put together, you all think he's guilty as well. Guess what? It was not proven. I most certainly do not believe he's innocent and the one of all of you don't believe it either.   However, call if curiosity, call it what you will....I was wondering if there be one...just one...who believed he was. 

If you think he's guilty, and we think he's guilty, and you're also a part of this board....doesn't that make you part of this giant person you are talking about?

Just a question.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/26/06 at 5:06 pm

If you think he's guilty, and we think he's guilty, and you're also a part of this board....doesn't that make you part of this giant person you are talking about?

Just a question.

Someone just got pwned.

Written By: Tia on 11/26/06 at 9:57 pm

Someone just got pwned.
http://gallery.elvado.de/albums/structure/misc%20ok/owned/PWNED.jpg

you know, yes, oj did some bad things, but he suffered an awful lot in the naked gun series. i think we should just call it even,

Check for new replies or respond here...