» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: George Tenet Accuses Cheney of Pushing War

Written By: danootaandme on 04/27/07 at 3:56 pm

Well, most of us knew that before it all started, where was George?  Of course he let all this sorta slide until now as he is hawking his book.  Where was his mouth the day he accepted the Presidential Medal of Freedom, as he fawned over little georgie, which he doesn't seem to be able to get over.

Subject: Re: George Tenet Accuses Cheney of Pushing War

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/27/07 at 4:39 pm

Ah, George Tenet...he's not the first, he won't be the last.  It's like rats fleeing a sinking ship.  The Bushes seem to  have a lot of fairweather friends.  I remember the same thing happened to George HW, and he only had one term!
::)

Written By: lterhune on 05/03/07 at 9:30 pm

Ah, George Tenet...he's not the first, he won't be the last.  It's like rats fleeing a sinking ship.  The Bushes seem to  have a lot of fairweather friends.  I remember the same thing happened to George HW, and he only had one term!
::)

You must not have read his book or heard his interviews huh?
I can tell.

Written By: 80s_cheerleader on 05/04/07 at 1:17 am

You must not have read his book or heard his interviews huh?
I can tell.

ummmmm.....yeah I have.....it seems like a classic case of not wanting to bite the hands that were feeding him and now that he feeds himself, he's not worried about losing his job....

Written By: lterhune on 05/04/07 at 5:01 pm

I love it when you think that Bush and company are infallible.  http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/15/sleepy4.gif

I love it when you think you can stay on point.

Written By: lterhune on 05/04/07 at 5:02 pm

ummmmm.....yeah I have.....it seems like a classic case of not wanting to bite the hands that were feeding him and now that he feeds himself, he's not worried about losing his job....

Meaning under Bush or the bad things he wrote about clinton?

Written By: spaceace on 05/05/07 at 10:53 am

I love it when you think you can stay on point.

Tenent was a Bush appointee if I am correct.  I thought I was staying on point. ???

Written By: lterhune on 05/06/07 at 10:01 pm

Tenent was a Bush appointee if I am correct.  I thought I was staying on point. ???

Nope! That would be a Clinton appointment! He was there for all of the time President Clinton was in office & a couple of Bush's years. If you read his stuff, you'll see why the right and the left are not singing his praises & both point out some big errors in it... but what's new around Washington?

Written By: lterhune on 05/06/07 at 10:02 pm

PS I don't think I love it when you think that Bush and company are infallible

(and I never said that)

Written By: spaceace on 05/07/07 at 5:35 am

Nope! That would be a Clinton appointment! He was there for all of the time President Clinton was in office & a couple of Bush's years. If you read his stuff, you'll see why the right and the left are not singing his praises & both point out some big errors in it... but what's new around Washington?

WAIT A MINUTE HERE.  BUSH KEPT A CLINTON APPOINTEE. :o

This ranks up there with G.H. Bush hanging out with Clinton on the golf course.

Check for new replies or respond here...