» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Sex Offender License Plates

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/06/07 at 10:58 am

http://www.gopusa.com/news/2007/may/0503_license_plates.shtml

This Rep. Kleefisch is bone stupid.

Now, I don't care if you think sex offenders should be locked in the stocks and publically lashed.  That's not the issue.  Public safety is.

Highway vigilantism is not something any state should risk.

One promoter of special plates said, "The public knows where these sex offenders live, and there hasn't been a problem with vigilantism."  Well, I'm not too sure about that, but on the road, it's different.

I hate to think of some bubba redneck with a headful of Bill O'Reilly/John Walsh/Chris Hanson deciding he's gonna do decent society a favor and run the pervo into the ditch.  Then he causes a 20 car pileup and innocent people get injured or killed! 

Furthermore, forcing convicted sex offenders to drive around with these plates is vigilantism in itself. 

If we insist on relegating sex offenders to subhuman status, forget Jessica's Law.  Why don't we just summarily execute them?

I'm sick of this witch hunt hysteria.  I'm sick of the way every time somebody objects to vigilantism (such as practiced by Dateine MSNBC), they're treated like, "Oh, what do you like pedophiles?  Do you care more about the rights of sick perverts than the rights of our children?"

Civility in this country is devolving under the guise of justice and moral rectitude, and we should not put up with it any longer.

>:(

Subject: Re: Sex Offender License Plates

Written By: snozberries on 05/06/07 at 12:34 pm

Now, I don't care if you think sex offenders should be locked in the stocks and publically lashed.  That's not the issue.  Public safety is.

One promoter of special plates said, "The public knows where these sex offenders live, and there hasn't been a problem with vigilantism."  Well, I'm not too sure about that, but on the road, it's different.

I hate to think of some bubba redneck with a headful of Bill O'Reilly/John Walsh/Chris Hanson deciding he's gonna do decent society a favor and run the pervo into the ditch.  Then he causes a 20 car pileup and innocent people get injured or killed! 

Furthermore, forcing convicted sex offenders to drive around with these plates is vigilantism in itself. 

If we insist on relegating sex offenders to subhuman status, forget Jessica's Law.  Why don't we just summarily execute them?

I'm sick of this witch hunt hysteria.  I'm sick of the way every time somebody objects to vigilantism (such as practiced by Dateine MSNBC), they're treated like, "Oh, what do you like pedophiles?  Do you care more about the rights of sick perverts than the rights of our children?"

Civility in this country is devolving under the guise of justice and moral rectitude, and we should not put up with it any longer.

What if the offender isn't driving that day. Maybe a brother or sister or mother is driving. That would suck to be in the car and die or something because you're related to a jack ass

Written By: annonymouse on 05/06/07 at 2:35 pm

i don't think that would be very fair. one mistake shouldn't haunt you for the rest of your life. and what if some 18 year old just had sex with a 17 year old, and is marked as a pedophile. would he have to have such a license plate?

Written By: spaceace on 05/06/07 at 2:42 pm

I am the victim of a sex offender and I don't think it's fair.  Having them monitored is one thing but this is cruel and unusual punishment.  The next thing is that people will be hunting them for sport.  The reasoning . . . well they're ANIMALS anyway.  It all has gone too far.  This helps no one.

Written By: snozberries on 05/06/07 at 3:01 pm

i don't think that would be very fair. one mistake shouldn't haunt you for the rest of your life. and what if some 18 year old just had sex with a 17 year old, and is marked as a pedophile. would he have to have such a license plate?

Most states don't prosecute for having sex with a 17 year old.  But really if you are 18 you should just keep it in your pants until your partner is of age to consent

Written By: Mushroom on 05/06/07 at 3:53 pm

Most states don't prosecute for having sex with a 17 year old.  But really if you are 18 you should just keep it in your pants until your partner is of age to consent

Exactly.  In fact, most states have laws that also set an "age spread" of between 2-4 years, so that as long as the people are within that age of each other, it falls under standard conscent laws.

And for the most part, prosecution of somebody for consensual sex 15 or over is a rather rare event (as long as the other person was under 21).  Normally, it is only used as a way to "bump up" the charges of another crime (aiding a child from running away, molestation of multiple children, etc).  Most prosecuters will simply not bother to put an 18 year old on trial for having consensual sex with a 15 or 16 year old, because most juries will simply throw it out (unless there are other mitigating factors, like intoxication, coercition, or a pattern of multiple instances).

Myself, I would only support something like this only if the person is a known stalker of children.  If the person in question has a documented history of hanging out in places like playgrounds, arcades, or going to locations for the express purpose of meeting children, then they should have their vehicles tagged.  If it is simply somebody who "snapped" or did a stupid thing one time, then they should not have to have such tags.

And about somebody else driving their car, why on earth would somebody do that?  I would rather walk 10 miles then even get into a car with such a tag on it.

And I rather doubt that we would have cases of "Vigalantism" happen because of these tags if approved.  At least 2-5 times a month I get a letter from the State Attorney General, giving the address, name, and picture of a sex offfender moving into my neighborhood.  And I have never heard of an instance of anybody hunting sex offenders simply because they were sex offenders.

However, if I saw a car with such tags parked near a playground, it would probably make me pay much more attention to what was going on around me, and such pressure would hopefully prevent such perverts from being successful in the future.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/06/07 at 5:52 pm

It's like that old song used to go, "17 1/2 is still jailbait!"

"Please mister judge, I ain't gonna mess around with no young girls no more,
Gonna stay away from the ones eighteen,
Gonna stay away from the ones twenty-one
Gonna get me one about forty-two..."

Something like that.

That's one of those old "Banned in Boston" songs from the '50s.  Can't remember the artist, can't find the lyrics online!

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/06/07 at 6:10 pm

Exactly.  In fact, most states have laws that also set an "age spread" of between 2-4 years, so that as long as the people are within that age of each other, it falls under standard conscent laws.

And for the most part, prosecution of somebody for consensual sex 15 or over is a rather rare event (as long as the other person was under 21).  Normally, it is only used as a way to "bump up" the charges of another crime (aiding a child from running away, molestation of multiple children, etc).  Most prosecuters will simply not bother to put an 18 year old on trial for having consensual sex with a 15 or 16 year old, because most juries will simply throw it out (unless there are other mitigating factors, like intoxication, coercition, or a pattern of multiple instances).

Myself, I would only support something like this only if the person is a known stalker of children.  If the person in question has a documented history of hanging out in places like playgrounds, arcades, or going to locations for the express purpose of meeting children, then they should have their vehicles tagged.  If it is simply somebody who "snapped" or did a stupid thing one time, then they should not have to have such tags.

And about somebody else driving their car, why on earth would somebody do that?  I would rather walk 10 miles then even get into a car with such a tag on it.

And I rather doubt that we would have cases of "Vigalantism" happen because of these tags if approved.  At least 2-5 times a month I get a letter from the State Attorney General, giving the address, name, and picture of a sex offfender moving into my neighborhood.  And I have never heard of an instance of anybody hunting sex offenders simply because they were sex offenders.

However, if I saw a car with such tags parked near a playground, it would probably make me pay much more attention to what was going on around me, and such pressure would hopefully prevent such perverts from being successful in the future.

But everybody's not as level-headed as you.  Some people out there are mean and violent, and the info that somebody's a sex offender is just the kind of excuse they look for.  You know how aggressive people behave on the road.  This is a different mindset from actually going over to somebody's house and throwing rocks through the windows.  Some nutjob sees "SX-OFFENDER" on a license tag, the blue spark hits the brain, and he's off to the races! 
Then you've got a gang of thugs who spot a "SX-OFFENDER" plate parked on the street.  They wait for the driver to come back and beat the dickens out of him. 
It is true sex offenders do have to register when they move to a neighborhood and it is the neighbors' right to know, but this is like forcing a sex offender to post a neon sign saying, "Child Molestor Lives Here!"  You can make book on that sparking more incidences of vigilantism. 

Just maybe the sex offendor wouldn't dirve his car out of fear of reprisals, or if he had malice on his mind, out of need for stealth.  Maybe he gets rides to and fro from his friend or his mother.  If the guy still had the sick urges, as many always will, he's not going to park his car anywhere near the park or playground he's sited for stalking. 

On the other hand, some offendors are family men (and women) doing their best to make amends and lead a decent life.  So now he's stuck with the scarlet letter license plate.  If he goes to pick up his son at school, he can get arrested.  If he's got his loved ones in that car, he has to drive in fear for their safety.

If the bubba state legislators find the "SX OFFENDOR" plates program isn't working, what's next?  Making them get it tattooed on their foreheads?
::)

The recitivism rate among sex offendors---I mean predatory pedophiles, not an 18/15 relationship---is alarming.  Some of them have an incurable pathology.  Some will say so themselves.  A few have even petitioned the state of their own volition to extend their sentences, saying "Please don't let me out!  I'm gonna do it again if you let me out!"

I don't see a simple solution to the problem, but I don't think the DMV is the right way to go.  It is perfectly reasonable to be outraged over outrageous crimes, but this to me sounds like legislating out of rage.  Not good.

Written By: Marian on 05/10/07 at 11:33 am

Oh i agree!I'd hate to be n a car nearthem while some road rage prone person was there at the same time!sheer madness!

Written By: SemperYoda on 05/10/07 at 12:38 pm

Take it as a bad roller coaster ride...hang on tight and hope for the best. 

Written By: Tia on 05/10/07 at 12:52 pm

I saw some story the other day about some sex offender guys who are now living on a mattress under an overpass, like literal trolls. Not because they don’t have any money but because they’re untouchable, no one will rent to them. I guess if you’re in a situation like that, you’ll probably start thinking you might as well abuse another kid and go back to jail. It’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard of, take these dangerous people and make their lives so desperate by labeling and ostracizing them that they’re left with nothing to lose. The G in GOP sure don’t stand for “Genius.”

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/10/07 at 4:31 pm

I saw some story the other day about some sex offender guys who are now living on a mattress under an overpass, like literal trolls. Not because they don’t have any money but because they’re untouchable, no one will rent to them. I guess if you’re in a situation like that, you’ll probably start thinking you might as well abuse another kid and go back to jail. It’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard of, take these dangerous people and make their lives so desperate by labeling and ostracizing them that they’re left with nothing to lose. The G in GOP sure don’t stand for “Genius.”

Part of the problem is lumping all sex offenders who commit crimes against children in the same category.  It's like the "War on Drugs" when they put pot in the same league as heroin. 

I can't blame people for not wanting true predatory pedophiles in their neighborhoods.  However, most offenders do not have that pathology. 

Certainly, if you drum a person out of society, he's going to become hateful and desperate.  If they end up homeless, they might very well commit another violent crime they wouldn't otherwise commit. 

The minority of sex offenders who will inevitably offend again must be watched forever.  I see know other way.  However, the justice system must take utmost care in determining who these individuals are.

Written By: SemperYoda on 05/10/07 at 4:38 pm

Which then moves on to our justice system is a joke.

Written By: spaceace on 05/10/07 at 4:44 pm

Which then moves on to our justice system is a joke.

There is a law against cruel and unusual punishment.  Should someone who has served their sentence be forced to live in subhuman conditions? Apparently this goes out the window for pedophile mass hysteria.  My sister is a registered sex-offender (I am one of her victims)  I STILL do not think this is a form of justice, it's a form of torture.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/10/07 at 5:05 pm

There is a law against cruel and unusual punishment.  Should someone who has served their sentence be forced to live in subhuman conditions? Apparently this goes out the window for pedophile mass hysteria.  My sister is a registered sex-offender (I am one of her victims)  I STILL do not think this is a form of justice, it's a form of torture.

Karma +1
And let's not forget...not all sex offenders are men.

Those "Hot for Teacher" teachers all the shock jocks were joking about are not a laughing matter either.

Written By: spaceace on 05/10/07 at 5:07 pm

Karma +1
And let's not forget...not all sex offenders are men.

Those "Hot for Teacher" teachers all the shock jocks were joking about are not a laughing matter either.

No one really ever ask the victim what they want.  It's all been taken out of our hands.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/10/07 at 5:11 pm

No one really ever ask the victim what they want.  It's all been taken out of our hands.

As I said in another thread, just because these teenaged boys were not held down and forced does not mean they were not harmed.
Getting involved in a sexual relationship we a 23-year-old woman when you are a 13-year-old boy can be extremely damaging emotionally.

Written By: spaceace on 05/10/07 at 5:17 pm

As I said in another thread, just because these teenaged boys were not held down and forced does not mean they were not harmed.
Getting involved in a sexual relationship we a 23-year-old woman when you are a 13-year-old boy can be extremely damaging emotionally.

Exactly!!!  In all honesty I would rather see my sister rehabilitated if possible than see her tortured for the rest of her life.  I have found that I am a much more compassionate person because of what I went through.  Of course I still feel the anger and the pain, what I can't see is a horrific witch hunt.

Written By: Tia on 05/10/07 at 5:43 pm

that GOPUSA forum would be a fun thing to sign up for and do to it what lterhune did to inthe00s. but they won't let me register without an ISP email address. >:(

Written By: spaceace on 05/10/07 at 6:27 pm

that GOPUSA forum would be a fun thing to sign up for and do to it what lterhune did to inthe00s. but they won't let me register without an ISP email address. >:(

They want to be able to track your scrawny butt. ::)

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/10/07 at 6:31 pm

I wonder if a sex offendor can still get their plate as a "vanity plate"?

If I were a sex fiend (thankfully I am not) and they came out with those plates, I'd get a custom one that said "PERV" or "IN2U" or "BONE" or something like that, just to tweak the world.

Somewhere along the line out country had gotten WAAAAAAAAY out of line with these extra sex offender rules.  Some towns are so restricting where pervs can live that it effectively bands them from living in the town. (Stuff like "they can not be domiciled within 2 miles of any school, church, or hot dog stand" stuff).  If we want to crack down on pervs, then extend the sentencing guidelines and lock 'em up for lots longer.

Mind you I think that pervs need to get the full brunt of punishment, but this penny-ante stuff is, in my opinion, ultimately unconstitutional.

Written By: Tia on 05/10/07 at 7:25 pm

you know, she's underage:

http://i9.tinypic.com/6eute81.jpg

and yet from where i'm sitting, she looks like she'd be difficult to corrupt.

Written By: La Roche on 05/10/07 at 8:36 pm

This has all just gone way too far. I hate the vigilante mentality that's being thrust upon the public. I feel that child molestation and rape are two of the most heinous crimes that can be commited, but instead of then inspiring mob-rule in the towns were these people end up living, why not just.. ya know, keep them locked up for longer. Tell you what.. quit sending guys to jail for dropping some E's in a club and there'll be plenty of space and money to keep REAL criminals like these f***ers locked up properly.

We have police in the U.S we don't need to know where these people live so we can go deal out country justice. This isn't 1950, this isn't Jim Crowe, this is 2007 and we're supposed to be a reasonable society.

Here's the other thing. The sex-offender list is bulls**t. I know for a fact that an upstanding member of my family is a sex-offender. His offense - Getting hammered and taking a leak outside of a bar. Indecent exposure - Sex offense - Sex-Offender list. Bulls**t!

Written By: thereshegoes on 05/11/07 at 8:21 am

I have found that I am a much more compassionate person because of what I went through.  Of course I still feel the anger and the pain, what I can't see is a horrific witch hunt.

Spacey,i couldn't agree more,i always feel when it comes to sex crimes,victims are a lot less vengeance seaking than the people on the outside, i guess that's why a lot of rape and abuse victims feel it's somehow their fault, cause everyone around them is telling them they're supposed to see their aggressor as a monster that should never be forgiven,and the truth is you only can move on with your life when you do "forgive".
People talk a lot of bs about this issue,i'm not apologising  their behaviour at all but i do believe everyone deserves a second chance…to make it right, to redeem themselves,i don't know if anyone watched a movie called The Woodsman with Kevin Bacon, he plays a convicted pedophile that returns to his hometown after prison…and yeah it's only a movie,but there's something about it that felt so real,so true,the main point being self control,he knows his tendencies are dangerous, therefore he knows he'll have to fight them all his life, and of course in true movie land, you know that he will succeed ::)

But the thing is we all have demons inside us, we all are capable of atrocious deeds, we like to think otherwise, point fingers, distance ourselves from this sick monsters and see them as inhuman, it's the easy way out to deal with fear, but it does nothing to prevent these crimes, most of them happen in the family environment, so are we gonna limit the child contact with every adult?Are we gonna put cameras in every private home to make sure children are safe?Are we gonna homeschool every kid cause we can't trust teachers?

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/11/07 at 5:58 pm

This has all just gone way too far. I hate the vigilante mentality that's being thrust upon the public. I feel that child molestation and rape are two of the most heinous crimes that can be commited, but instead of then inspiring mob-rule in the towns were these people end up living, why not just.. ya know, keep them locked up for longer. Tell you what.. quit sending guys to jail for dropping some E's in a club and there'll be plenty of space and money to keep REAL criminals like these f***ers locked up properly.

There are lots of powerful people advocating for longer sentences for sex offenders.  As I said, if you've got a guy who molested ten children and he says he's gonna molest ten more when he gets out, well then he shouldn't get out!  However, a guy should not be locked up for 25 years for a single incident of lewd behavior when he was drunk even if there was a minor involved.  Give that man 100 lashes!  OK, we're not allowed to do that.  Yes, a first-time sexual offense against a child warrants draconian punishment, but not a lifetime of incarceration, surveillance, or banishment.  That's for the minority of offenders who are hardcore serial pedophiles who, on good authority, have been deemed incapable of redemption!

We have police in the U.S we don't need to know where these people live so we can go deal out country justice. This isn't 1950, this isn't Jim Crowe, this is 2007 and we're supposed to be a reasonable society.
I find a great deal in our society unreasonable at present!  Unreasonable, to put it mildly!  First of all, the bubba redneck legislators keep claiming there have been no incidences of vigilantism against registered sex offenders.  I'm not sure this is true.  I don't have specific cases at my fingertips, but I bet it is not true.  Secondly, the bubba redneck legislators seem disappointed there has not been more vigilantism against sex offenders and seem to want to create more opportunities.  Thirdly, I wonder how many sex offenders are among the bubba redneck legislators.  I mean, are you a "sex offender" if you haven't gotten caught!

Here's the other thing. The sex-offender list is bulls**t. I know for a fact that an upstanding member of my family is a sex-offender. His offense - Getting hammered and taking a leak outside of a bar. Indecent exposure - Sex offense - Sex-Offender list. Bulls**t!

The problem is we're dealing with, erm, dual-purpose equipment here.  There was the exact same kind of case here in Massachusetts a while back.  Some dude was blotto and he went and took a whiz off his own front porch.  Should have used the back porch!  Neighbors saw it, called the cops, and the cops charged the guy with "open and gross lewdness."  If the charges stuck, he'd have to register as a sex offender? 
As Kyle's mom would say, "What, what, what?"
There was nothing sexual about it!  The man drained the main vein in front of his neighbors.  That's not open and gross lewdness.  That's open and gross...grossness!
So Joe Shmo the porch pee-offer gets thrown into the same vile category as Father Bob the choir boy banger?
I mean, come on!  (OK, probably not the best expression here)

Written By: annonymouse on 05/13/07 at 9:44 am

i agree. does this license plate actually say "SEX OFFENDER!" on it, or is it just trackable by computers that police could use. because if that's the case i don't see anything wrong with it. there's no humilliation that way.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/13/07 at 3:04 pm

i agree. does this license plate actually say "SEX OFFENDER!" on it, or is it just trackable by computers that police could use. because if that's the case i don't see anything wrong with it. there's no humilliation that way.

From what I saw, they wanted to go with "SX-OFFENDER."

Written By: Tia on 05/13/07 at 5:14 pm

SXOFNDR would be a pretty damn cool vanity tag.

Written By: thereshegoes on 05/13/07 at 5:48 pm

From what I saw, they wanted to go with "SX-OFFENDER."

SXOFNDR would be a pretty damn cool vanity tag.

Who wants to bet that most men would love to see a woman with that license plate on her car?

Written By: La Roche on 05/13/07 at 6:04 pm

Who wants to bet that most men would love to see a woman with that license plate on her car?

Lorana Bobbit?

Written By: thereshegoes on 05/13/07 at 6:06 pm

Lorana Bobbit?

;D Would you follow her? I think every man in the world fears Lorenna :o

Written By: La Roche on 05/13/07 at 6:07 pm

;D Would you follow her? I think every man in the world fears Lorenna :o

I'd drop in 5th and f**k off sharpish.

Written By: thereshegoes on 05/13/07 at 6:13 pm

I'd drop in 5th and f**k off sharpish.

You guys are such babies,she was just getting even ::)

Written By: Tia on 05/13/07 at 6:14 pm

dude, getting his winky lopped off landed that dude a starring role in a smut movie. i think it all panned out just fine for him.

Written By: La Roche on 05/13/07 at 6:15 pm

You guys are such babies,she was just getting even ::)

Nah, she'd have had to dig for that.  ;D

dude, getting his winky lopped off landed that dude a starring role in a smut movie. i think it all panned out just fine for him.

Didn't he get a prosthetic one?

Written By: Tia on 05/13/07 at 6:22 pm

i thought the docs were able to reattach his joonk. but i wasn't really keeping track.

you haven't lived until you've seen the fabulous castration scenes from "i spit on your grave" and "hard candy." good times, good times.

Written By: La Roche on 05/13/07 at 8:05 pm

"i spit on your grave"

That is a great film.

Written By: Davester on 05/14/07 at 12:10 am

i thought the docs were able to reattach his joonk. but i wasn't really keeping track.

you haven't lived until you've seen the fabulous castration scenes from "i spit on your grave" and "hard candy." good times, good times.

I Spit on Your Grave is heinous, man...

Written By: thereshegoes on 05/14/07 at 6:14 am

Ah,it wasn't so bad for a porn :D,before seeing it,i had friends who said it was awful, sort of glorifying violence against women,when in fact it's the other way around, i think every potential rapist should see it,it has a great "don't mess with women" message.

Written By: Tia on 05/14/07 at 7:17 am

bustor keaton's niece!

the rape scene is pretty hard to watch. but i remember i saw i spit with a big group of people (i know, right? what are the odds?) and i busted out laughing at the castration scene. and i was the only one... :-[

when she gets the knife off of the side of the tub the blade scrapes against the tub a little bit, and makes that blade-scrapey noise. that noise is what makes that scene so masterful. it's so messed up i had to laugh to keep from crying.

Written By: La Roche on 05/14/07 at 10:32 am

bustor keaton's niece!

the rape scene is pretty hard to watch. but i remember i saw i spit with a big group of people (i know, right? what are the odds?) and i busted out laughing at the castration scene. and i was the only one... :-[

when she gets the knife off of the side of the tub the blade scrapes against the tub a little bit, and makes that blade-scrapey noise. that noise is what makes that scene so masterful. it's so messed up i had to laugh to keep from crying.

I always liked the part with the motorboat.

Written By: thereshegoes on 05/14/07 at 10:40 am

;D
See? That scene ruined bubble baths for a bunch of male friends of mine,what a shame i say!

Written By: Tia on 05/14/07 at 10:43 am

;D
See? That scene ruined bubble baths for a bunch of male friends of mine,what a shame i say!
that and how it doesn't hurt him. he just kinda flinches a bit but he actually LIKES it. he only realizes what's happening when all the blood starts going everywhere.

man. :o how'd we get on this subject?

Written By: thereshegoes on 05/14/07 at 10:45 am

man. :o how'd we get on this subject?

You started it,as usual :D

Written By: SemperYoda on 05/14/07 at 10:47 am

LoL

Written By: Tia on 05/14/07 at 10:48 am

i did not! somebody brought up lorana bobbit! >:(

i'm being falsely accused. i'm going to run everybody over with my motorboat.

Written By: SemperYoda on 05/14/07 at 10:53 am

I wont say who.    ;D

Written By: thereshegoes on 05/14/07 at 10:54 am

Oh i will...it was Davey,he's even worse than Tia ::)

Written By: Davester on 05/14/07 at 2:03 pm

Ah,it wasn't so bad for a porn :D,before seeing it,i had friends who said it was awful, sort of glorifying violence against women,when in fact it's the other way around, i think every potential rapist should see it,it has a great "don't mess with women" message.

Delightfully heinous.  Sorta reminded me of Deliverance with the roles reversed...

I must admit the vid cover pulled me in...

Written By: Tia on 05/14/07 at 3:30 pm

I always thought the creepiest part of that movie was when she stuffs that dead dude in the closet and they show him for a split second after she’s left him there for a few days, and he’s all contorted and bloody and gross and stuff.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/14/07 at 4:37 pm

I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVY
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Negro

Written By: Davester on 05/14/07 at 4:45 pm

I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVY
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Negro

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-6/1193336/Gravy2.jpg

Well, they got the cover right...

Written By: KKay on 05/14/07 at 5:07 pm

although this is a serious subject, i laugh when i see the thread cuuz i imagine that people are inventing vanity plates for abusers.
???

HT4KIDZ

ugh.  bad.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/14/07 at 5:08 pm

although this is a serious subject, i laugh when i see the thread cuuz i imagine that people are inventing vanity plates for abusers.
???

HT4KIDZ

ugh.  bad.

HED4PED

Written By: KKay on 05/14/07 at 5:09 pm

HED4PED

see? a spoonful of sugar.  :)

Written By: Tia on 05/14/07 at 5:16 pm

LUV4JR
BRK4PED
LILLUVN
PEEEEDO
BRKEMIN

with that last one, i really went way too far. i apologize. :-[

wow. this could really be a cottage industry.

Written By: KKay on 05/14/07 at 5:20 pm

LUV4JR
BRK4PED
LILLUVN
PEEEEDO
BRKEMIN

with that last one, i really went way too far. i apologize. :-[

wow. this could really be a cottage industry.

I KNEW this was your department...i mean the vannity plates.

CLL ME UNCL3

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/14/07 at 5:23 pm

I KNEW this was your department...i mean the vannity plates.

CLL ME UNCL3

SXB48

Written By: KKay on 05/14/07 at 5:25 pm

SXB48

Haaaaaaa!!!!!

TST3 LK CAND1

Written By: Tia on 05/14/07 at 5:28 pm

:o

i have to admit i would not have expected mr. smart to have such a natural talent for this. lol.

Written By: Tia on 05/14/07 at 5:29 pm

Haaaaaaa!!!!!

TST3 LK CAND1
seven letters or less! seven letters or less! i'm afraid i'll have to deduct one quarter point.

Written By: KKay on 05/14/07 at 5:31 pm

seven letters or less! seven letters or less! i'm afraid i'll have to deduct one quarter point.

I didn't know that.

wow. u used all 7 on yours?

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/14/07 at 5:31 pm

i have to admit i would not have expected mr. smart to have such a natural talent for this. lol.

Nope. I'm bowing out lest anybody think I'm too talented at it!

Written By: Tia on 05/14/07 at 5:33 pm

Nope. I'm bowing out lest anybody think I'm too talented at it!
dude, for sheer shameless repugnance and immorality there's no beating BRKEMIN -- at least until davey shows up -- so i say rock on. i'm already providing about as bad an example as anybody could.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/14/07 at 5:40 pm

dude, for sheer shameless repugnance and immorality there's no beating BRKEMIN -- at least until davey shows up -- so i say rock on. i'm already providing about as bad an example as anybody could.

Well, BRKEMIN is good because the guy can just tell the cops he works on a ranch.
"But your name is Arnold Shapiro and you live in Yonkers."
"Meh, it's a summer gig..."

Written By: La Roche on 05/14/07 at 5:45 pm

FLTCHST

ANLVRGN

YUNGCUM

SPCEGRL

KIDFIDL

Written By: KKay on 05/14/07 at 5:47 pm

Or ...simply....

DVYTHRSMTR

Written By: Tia on 05/14/07 at 5:47 pm

pinky tuscadero jr. sez

http://i5.tinypic.com/6freadt.jpg

up yours, pedophiles! try and take me!

Written By: KKay on 05/14/07 at 5:48 pm

pinky tuscadero jr. sez

i love that tough little tyke

Written By: La Roche on 05/14/07 at 5:48 pm

Or ...simply....

DVYTHRSMTR

Too many characters. You're not very good at this game are you.

You could have KKNBODE but that's not very perverse.

pinky tuscadero jr. sez

She's keeping her mouth tightly closed, which is probably the best way to avoi... ooh noooo

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/14/07 at 5:49 pm

FLTCHST

ANLVRGN

YUNGCUM

SPCEGRL

KIDFIDL

Tia, didn't anybody tell you, don't speak of the devil!

KIDPRN

Written By: KKay on 05/14/07 at 5:50 pm

Too many characters. You're not very good at this game are you.

I am. i started it!

i just ahd no other way to spell your name.
come on.

ok. gotta run. see you offenders later!

Written By: Tia on 05/14/07 at 5:50 pm

KIDPRN
i have to admit i'm not getting the first one.

Written By: La Roche on 05/14/07 at 5:51 pm

KIDPRN

Add an O

KIDPRNO

oR.. KIDYPRN.. I like that.

i have to admit i'm not getting the first one.

FLaTCHeST

Written By: Tia on 05/14/07 at 5:52 pm

She's keeping her mouth tightly closed, which is probably the best way to avoi... ooh noooo
well, yeah, there's that and also the .357 mag with the itchy trigger she doubtless has tucked away in her powerpuff grrlz bookbag.

she's gonna be hot when she grows up. and you better wait till then, if you know what's good for you. ;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/14/07 at 5:53 pm

Add an O

KIDPRNO

oR.. KIDYPRN.. I like that.

FLaTCHeST

TBAGBOY

Written By: La Roche on 05/14/07 at 5:54 pm

well, yeah, there's that and also the .357 mag with the itchy trigger she doubtless has tucked away in her powerpuff grrlz bookbag.

she's gonna be hot when she grows up. and you better wait till then, if you know what's good for you. ;D

By the way.. I need season 2 of powerpuff girls back.

TBAGBOY

BOYSCKR

Written By: Tia on 05/14/07 at 5:54 pm

FLaTCHeST
ah. i see.

the germans call them "chestwarts." i assume that term was coined by a gay guy.

Written By: Tia on 05/14/07 at 5:55 pm

By the way.. I need season 2 of powerpuff girls back.

not after what i did to it, you don't.

oh, we do have our fun here at inthe00s, don't we?

Written By: Tia on 05/14/07 at 5:57 pm

i had a rather degenerate friend in high school who, we'd regularly drive by eight-year-olds on the street and he'd say, "man, she's gonna be hot when she grows up." i was like, dude, that's not as subtle as you think.

Written By: La Roche on 05/14/07 at 5:58 pm

ah. i see.

the germans call them "chestwarts." i assume that term was coined by a gay guy.

That's a very German name, I still like

MZQTOBTS

.. wow, mosquito bites dosen't really work.

i had a rather degenerate friend in high school who, we'd regularly drive by eight-year-olds on the street and he'd say, "man, she's gonna be hot when she grows up." i was like, dude, that's not as subtle as you think.

.. but I thought you didn't have any friends.

Written By: Tia on 05/14/07 at 6:10 pm

.. but I thought you didn't have any friends.
no, not anymore. actually, i lost em all after i was seen in public with you, but i'm sure that's just a coincidence.

Written By: Brian06 on 05/14/07 at 6:10 pm

This topic reminded me of the bright orange plates we have for convicted drunk drivers in Ohio (I try to keep my distance from those cars lol).

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/14/07 at 6:26 pm

This topic reminded me of the bright orange plates we have for convicted drunk drivers in Ohio (I try to keep my distance from those cars lol).

While you're busy trying to avoid the sober guy with orange plates, the drunk guy with the regular plates creams you!

Written By: snozberries on 05/14/07 at 7:32 pm

I saw this... he didn't seem to know what to do with it.... don't know if that's a side affect for the surgery or the reason it cut off in the first place.. dude had no skillz ;D

Written By: snozberries on 05/14/07 at 7:44 pm

DIDDLER
NAMBLA - Hey there are some proud members out there
IDOKIDS

Written By: La Roche on 05/14/07 at 7:48 pm

no, not anymore. actually, i lost em all after i was seen in public with you, but i'm sure that's just a coincidence.

Cus they all knew they couldn't match up to me, so there was no point even trying.

Anyway jerk, you've made friends because of me, remember when you met Wayne Rooney?

Written By: Tia on 05/14/07 at 9:23 pm

i love that tough little tyke
seriously? that's one of my favorite pictures ever. so badass.

Written By: KKay on 05/14/07 at 9:43 pm

seriously? that's one of my favorite pictures ever. so badass.

yeah, it's great!

Written By: thereshegoes on 05/15/07 at 5:43 am

KKay the last 2 pages...ALL YOUR FAULT!

It's such a relief to know that guests can't read this...

Btw if someone can pm the meaning of ALL those plates i would appreciate it,i'm either too dumb or too innocent :-\\

Written By: Tia on 05/15/07 at 5:48 am

KKay the last 2 pages...ALL YOUR FAULT!

It's such a relief to know that guests can't read this...

remember the good old days when we were just talking about "i spit on your grave" and violent,  bloody emasculation? this thread is so hard rock. there's no way it will last.

Written By: SemperYoda on 05/15/07 at 8:43 am

remember the good old days when we were just talking about "i spit on your grave" and violent,  bloody emasculation? this thread is so hard rock. there's no way it will last.

But it makes me laugh.

Written By: Tia on 05/15/07 at 10:34 am

IDOKIDS.

that's so wrong. ;D

Written By: La Roche on 05/15/07 at 11:02 am

IDOKIDS.

that's so wrong. ;D

BABYFKR

Written By: thereshegoes on 05/15/07 at 1:36 pm

BABYFKR

Why do lovers call eachother "baby"?
I knew it... we are all perverts :o

Written By: Tia on 05/15/07 at 2:03 pm

Why do lovers call eachother "baby"?
I knew it... we are all perverts :o
You don’t want to think too hard about phrases like “who’s your daddy” and “that’s one hot momma” either.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/15/07 at 6:22 pm

BABYFKR

OK, now that was over the line, mister!
;)

Written By: La Roche on 05/15/07 at 7:14 pm

OK, now that was over the line, mister!
;)

LNECRSR

Written By: KKay on 05/15/07 at 9:13 pm

LNECRSR

i like that one.
it covers lots.

Written By: La Roche on 05/15/07 at 9:30 pm

i like that one.
it covers lots.

MmmHmmm.. but I'm, still gonna get DTHRASH.

Written By: Tia on 05/15/07 at 9:32 pm

DTHRHMR would fit.

Written By: KKay on 05/15/07 at 9:32 pm

DTHRHMR would fit.

Looks like it's short for Duck Thermodore

Written By: La Roche on 05/15/07 at 9:33 pm

DTHRHMR would fit.

Yeah, but that's not my name, that's the sound a child makes with a .357 half way down their throat.

Written By: diofan on 05/15/07 at 9:48 pm

The Notion is good...the idea is not!

The Notion is to somehow mark a Pedophile and spot them spotting children, however, as mentioned numerous times in this thread, it also invites viligantism!

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/16/07 at 4:55 pm

I don't think these politicians give a hoot in hell about kids.  They just want to create another common enemy at which the fascist flock can bleat.

Written By: Marian on 05/22/07 at 1:30 pm

Yeah, but that's not my name, that's the sound a child makes with a .357 half way down their throat.
:Peeewwwww!

Check for new replies or respond here...