» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: George Bush loves cheeseburger pizza

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/17/07 at 2:10 am

George Bush's chef has revealed the US President's favourite supper - a cheeseburger pizza.

It consists of a standard cheese and tomato base, with the burger's ingredients scattered on top.

At lunch, Mr Bush likes peanut butter and honey on bread, with crisps, reports The Sun.

Chef Cristeta Comerford spilled the beans at an annual gathering of the cooks to world statesmen and royals in Nice.

She said: "For dinner the President loves what we call home-made 'cheeseburger pizzas' because every ingredient of a cheeseburger is on top of a margherita pizza.

"For lunch he loves cinnamon bread with peanut butter and organic honey, with home-made potato chips and pickles."

She added: "But he's extremely disciplined and exercises every day. He watches his portion control!"

Cheeseburger pizzas were invented in 2005 by teams on the US version of TV's The Apprentice, who had to come up with a new flavour.

Toppings include ground beef and cheese, ketchup, pickles, gherkins, fried onions, bacon and tomatoes.

Pizza firm Domino's now makes them in the US, and admits a large one has 1,600 calories and the highest level of cholesterol on its menu.

Subject: Re: George Bush loves cheeseburger pizza

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 07/17/07 at 2:46 am

a cheeseburger pizza  ???  that sounds good. but the other stuff President Bush likes to eat sounds kind of gay.  cinnamon bread with peanut butter and honey & pickles.

Written By: spaceace on 07/17/07 at 10:03 am

Cheeseburger pizza can be pretty messy.  Hope he doesn't eat it in front of too many people.

Written By: Tanya1976 on 07/17/07 at 11:06 am

Amazing. My 8 1/2 year son likes the same food.  ;)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/17/07 at 11:10 am

I wonder if there are any "magic mushrooms" on those pizzas which would explain why he is so delusional.

Cat

Written By: JamieMcBain on 07/17/07 at 12:37 pm

Sounds intersting.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 07/17/07 at 5:28 pm

a cheeseburger pizza  ???  that sounds good. but the other stuff President Bush likes to eat sounds kind of gay.  cinnamon bread with peanut butter and honey & pickles.

Maybe he's expecting!
;D

I do not judge a man by what he eats.  I do not think any less of Dubya for his choices in cuisine.  But maybe that's because it's not possible for me to think any less of Dubya!

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/18/07 at 3:53 am

Sounds intersting.
...but does it taste interesting?

Written By: danootaandme on 07/18/07 at 4:13 am

Garbage in, garbage out

Written By: spaceace on 07/18/07 at 9:59 am

Garbage in, garbage out

If that's the case Dubya and I may never eat again.  :(

Check for new replies or respond here...