» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: End of Colors

Written By: Echo Nomad on 09/11/07 at 10:30 am

End of Colors

Subject: Re: End of Red & Blue

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/11/07 at 5:34 pm

To hell with the evangelicals.  To hell with them all.  They have nothing but theocracy, ignorance, and bigotry to offer.
This sounds harsh and I say so because they have failed to demonstrate they have anything else on their agenda. 

The media proffered red versus blue as a stupid scheme of division after Dubya stole the 2000 election, and the American sheeple lapped it up.  They'll do it again.  Maybe not red and blue, but something equally puerile.  As individuals, we can refuse to talk in their terms, and let that be an act of revolution. 

::)

Written By: danootaandme on 09/11/07 at 7:22 pm

The media proffered red versus blue as a stupid scheme of division after Dubya stole the 2000 election, and the American sheeple lapped it up.  They'll do it again.  

Off topic....I am working downtown and Kerry Healey has an office/apartment on Tremont St. across from the common.  One of the laborers asked her what she is doing these days. She is working for Mitt!  He told her that was nice, but she wouldn't get a vote from him, she laughed and said she wouldn't expect too. 

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/11/07 at 7:54 pm

Off topic....I am working downtown and Kerry Healey has an office/apartment on Tremont St. across from the common.  One of the laborers asked her what she is doing these days. She is working for Mitt!  He told her that was nice, but she wouldn't get a vote from him, she laughed and said she wouldn't expect too. 

Oh God, she's such a bubblehead!  The only people I know who voted for her are lockstep Republicans who'd vote for Daffy Duck if Daffy had an R after his name.  Oh, there are a couple of people I work with who voted for Healey because they don't like Black people.  They didn't come right out and say it, but the way they were talking about Patrick...it was as plain as the nose on my face (and that's pretty plain!)

IMO, Mitt's pretty dizzy too!

Written By: Foo Bar on 09/11/07 at 8:19 pm

Oh God, she's such a bubblehead!  The only people I know who voted for her are lockstep Republicans who'd vote for Daffy Duck if Daffy had an R after his name

"Now just a parboiled minute!"

I don't even know who we're talking about anymore in this thread, but I'd vote for Daffy Duck (R-abbitseason) after his name.  I'd vote for Daffy Duck if he had a (D-ethpicable) or an (I-dunnomistafudd) after his name too.  Come to think of it, I can't think of any circumstances under which I wouldn't vote for Daffy Duck.  If Porky Pigasus could run in the '60s, why not Daffy?

Daffy/Bugs '08.  For a Daffy American Century.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/11/07 at 11:07 pm

"Now just a parboiled minute!"

I don't even know who we're talking about anymore in this thread, but I'd vote for Daffy Duck (R-abbitseason) after his name.  I'd vote for Daffy Duck if he had a (D-ethpicable) or an (I-dunnomistafudd) after his name too.  Come to think of it, I can't think of any circumstances under which I wouldn't vote for Daffy Duck.  If Porky Pigasus could run in the '60s, why not Daffy?

Daffy/Bugs '08.  For a Daffy American Century.

I'll vote for the ticket as long as he appoint Foghorn Leghorn as Secretary of State and Elmer Fudd as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff!

Check for new replies or respond here...