» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Guiliani and the Archbishop

Written By: danootaandme on 10/04/07 at 7:27 am

The Archbishop of Saint Louis is threatening deny communion to Rudy Guiliani because of Guilianis stand on abortion rights.  Now pardon me if I am wrong, but Guiliani cannot recieve communion anyway, since he is twice divorced. The Archbishop, and the Church, should be ashamed of itself, but I do believe there isn't any shame left.  They wonder why people are running away.

Subject: Re: Guiliani and the Archbishop

Written By: La Roche on 10/04/07 at 8:08 am

The Archbishop of Saint Louis is threatening deny communion to Rudy Guiliani because of Guilianis stand on abortion rights.  Now pardon me if I am wrong, but Guiliani cannot recieve communion anyway, since he is twice divorced. The Archbishop, and the Church, should be ashamed of itself, but I do believe there isn't any shame left.  They wonder why people are running away.

Burke is a moron, he tries to get involved with local politics as well. He should understand that as a member of the church he abandoned reason a long time ago and thus doesn't really have any ground to stand on when it comes to political debate.

"Well, you believe abortion is acceptable?"
'MMhmm, Mmmhmm, so, you believe a big cloud man of indefinite age and substance made the earth contrary to all scientific knowledge?'
"Uuurrr.. well.. eerrr, you see..."

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 10/04/07 at 10:09 am

Why the heck am I thinking of the Soup Nazi bit on Seinfeld?  No Communion for you. 

Written By: Macphisto on 10/04/07 at 6:36 pm

That's the Catholic Church for you...  Millions are dying in Sudan, thousands are oppressed in Burma, Islamism is spreading throughout the Middle East, and the best this dumba$$ can come up with is that Rudy is a bad guy for supporting abortion.

They really need to get over the whole abortion/contraception thing.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 10/04/07 at 7:26 pm

Why the heck am I thinking of the Soup Nazi bit on Seinfeld?  No Communion for you. 

1 Karma for you!
;)

Rudy should grow his hair long, join the Unitarians, and a roll a fat doobie! 

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 10/05/07 at 9:52 am

1 Karma for you!
;)

Rudy should grow his hair long, join the Unitarians, and a roll a fat doobie! 

and just be true to himself.  You did see that picture of him in drag, didn't you? ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...