» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Will 2008 be the year of revealing UFO'S, abductions,etc...?

Written By: saver on 12/21/07 at 3:45 am

Recently YAHOO news ran a picture/video of a UFO over Haiti, clear as day...

Will some of the dying off military officials make death bed revelations this new year or give more info on the mutilated farm animals and claimed abductees...or will it still fall into bigfoot territory?

Subject: Re: Will 2008 be the year of revealing UFO'S, abductions,etc...?

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/21/07 at 5:39 am

From reports I hear on the radio, the Japanese have issued from their government that Japn now believe that UFOs now exist.

Written By: philbo on 12/21/07 at 6:16 am

ISTM that it's unarguable that UFOs exist: i.e. that there are flying objects which have not been identified.  Whether these objects are extraterrestrial in source is another question...

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/21/07 at 7:13 am

Normally the most popular time for viewing UFOs is around the time when the bars and taverns close.

Written By: Jessica on 12/21/07 at 10:46 am

I am having Deja Moo.....I feel that I've seen this bullsh*t before.

Or did someone mooove it from the 2000's to here? :P

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/21/07 at 10:50 am

Clehck eet!  Clehck eet NAOUGHW!!!

Written By: Dagwood on 12/21/07 at 12:18 pm

That was hilarious, Rice.  ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/22/07 at 9:01 am

Clehck eet!  Clehck eet NAOUGHW!!!
Well that was last year summed up!

Written By: Tia on 12/22/07 at 11:36 am

put me in the "i want to believe" category.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WeXfkHTCbuI

get this!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20071221/od_nm/ufo_dc_1

i think somebody referenced this before? they gettin' wiggy about ufos over in japan. rock on. it'll probably become a fad. i love UFO fads.

TOKYO (Reuters) - A debate over flying saucers has kept Japanese politicians occupied for much of this week, ensnaring top officials and drawing a promise from the defense minister to send out the army if Godzilla goes on a rampage.
ADVERTISEMENT

"There are debates over what makes UFOs fly, but it would be difficult to say it's an encroachment of air space," Defense Minister Shigeru Ishiba told a news conference Thursday.

"If Godzilla were to show up, it would be a dispatch for disaster relief."

His remarks came after the top government spokesman was asked Tuesday about an opposition politician's demand that the government confirm the existence of unidentified flying objects.

"Personally, I definitely believe they exist," chief cabinet secretary Nobutaka Machimura said, drawing laughter from reporters.

Written By: Tia on 12/24/07 at 8:21 am

I am having Deja Moo.....I feel that I've seen this bullsh*t before.

Or did someone mooove it from the 2000's to here? :P
it seems like a perfect candidate for "life on mars" but CP&R is valid too, i guess.

Written By: Foo Bar on 12/24/07 at 11:44 pm

Of course UFOs exist.  Always remember the universal greeting that should be offered any creature emerging from a UFO: "Dude!  I have a cell phone and some water in the trunk of my car.  (If you're more than a day's hike from the nearest road, replace "cell phone" - which won't work in the boonies anyways - with "beer", which always works!)  I'll sign what I need to sign and I'll keep my big mouth shut!  Road trip?"

Any landing you can walk away from is a good one.  Any landing you can walk away from and use the plane again is a great one.  The cooler the aircraft, the better the chance that the landing's gonna be "good enough for government work".

Written By: saver on 12/25/07 at 2:08 am

For those on the 'doubt' wagon, just heard scientist(?) Stanton Friedman state the government ADMITTED in 2005 that they used satellites to observe/spy on Asia ships from 1962-1971.....and that involved THOUSANDS of people who could have spoken up all the while...so there COULD be UFO research/activity happening in my op. By us?....perhaps or at least with a hand in it..

Written By: MrCleveland on 12/30/07 at 11:26 pm

Can they eveporate Cleveland since it's a loser-city?

Check for new replies or respond here...