» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: On Cabals (Or Hopelessness...)

Written By: Davester on 12/22/07 at 2:55 pm

Maybe Juan, my friend at work, is right.  Voting doesn't matter, anyway, for the Illuminati control the world...

For him, a Mexican immigrant, 50-ish, a recovering alcoholic and a member (or former member) of the Rosicrucians who is not a US citizen and speaks broken English, John Carpenter's "They Live" is not merely entertainment, but prophecy...

We've had some very interesting conversations over the past few months because he's finally opened up to me a little bit.  I'd always known he was quiet, a deep thinker and keeps his ideologies close to the vest unlike myself, who likes the sound of his own voice.  His nose can always be found in a book.  An hour with him makes me wonder why we shouldn't just all hold hands and march into the sea two-by-two.  I mean it's really bleak and depressing.  He says we're, all of us, cattle.  The "Illuminati", which he uses interchangably with "Masons" and other cabals control almost every aspect of our lives.  We have only the illusion of power, or control, yet I can always find a smile on his face...

I don't subscribe to his ideas out the gate, but I think those ideas are just another name for the same monster.  Cabal=Hoplessness.  His viewpoint is formed largely from his experiences in Mexico.  He tells me, "If you think it's screwed up here, go to Mexico..."

I asked him the begging question:  "If our lives are not our own, then what's the point..?"  He told me, if I want to find life's real meaning, strap on a backpack, pack a light lunch and head for the hills.  That's where it can be found...

Subject: Re: On Cabals (Or Hopelessness...)

Written By: Macphisto on 12/22/07 at 7:24 pm

I know what you mean, but I'm not exactly the survivalist-living-in-the-wilderness type.  Maybe Juan is better at that sort of thing.

What seems to be the case from my experience is that James Madison was correct about humans and their tendency to form factions.  Deciding to be a hermit in the wild is about the only way to escape factionalism, but it's not exactly a pleasant way to live -- unless you're on a deserted island in the Caribbean.  In that one particular case, it would be paradise, but most wilderness environments either have brutal winters or brutal insects.

Written By: Tia on 12/23/07 at 6:33 am

i tell you, after september 11 i went totally 'noid. i was totally convinced the bush administration had deliberately orchestrated 9/11 (still have my suspicions on that score, actually) and that fox news was using the abysmal footage of 9/11 to shock the country into submission. i started reading all this stuff on the internet -- not the ghey crap about cruise missiles hitting the pentagon but really thought-out spooky stuff, but that boiled down to, the government is actually in the business of population control, not in the business of aiding the citizenry. and once you start thinking along those lines it's hard to put anything past em -- i do pretty much think the gov views us as cattle.

anyway, once you start reading that stuff you find yourself in a morass of chemtrails, useless eaters and genetically tailored bioweapons, so after a year or two of that i decided to become complacent again. :(

Written By: Davester on 12/23/07 at 8:02 am

i tell you, after september 11 i went totally 'noid. i was totally convinced the bush administration had deliberately orchestrated 9/11 (still have my suspicions on that score, actually) and that fox news was using the abysmal footage of 9/11 to shock the country into submission. i started reading all this stuff on the internet -- not the ghey crap about cruise missiles hitting the pentagon but really thought-out spooky stuff, but that boiled down to, the government is actually in the business of population control, not in the business of aiding the citizenry. and once you start thinking along those lines it's hard to put anything past em -- i do pretty much think the gov views us as cattle.

anyway, once you start reading that stuff you find yourself in a morass of chemtrails, useless eaters and genetically tailored bioweapons, so after a year or two of that i decided to become complacent again. :(

;D

I've got some kind of reading list, I'll tell ya..!  Right now I'm still on "Mushrooms and Mankind"...

In trying to cut to what I see as the heart of a given matter I always come up against the same wall.... 

It's the system...

Bush into office?  It's the system...

Doctor's overpaid?  It's the system...

Doctors underpaid?  It's the system...

People dying needlessly in the middle of a freakin' hospital?  It's the system...

Rich getting richer?  It's the system...

Poor getting poorer?  It's the system...

Corrupt politicians?  It's the system...

Our jobs going overseas?  It's the system...

Creation in the classrooms?  It's the system...

News McNuggets?  It's the system...

War On (YOUR AD HERE)?  It's the system...

I mean, when you sit back with a bowl and r-e-e-e-e-aly think about it, maybe we're all caught up in something so subtley overpowering that it cannot be the work of mere man...

And yet it is...

What, precisely, is this System?  Capitalism?  Consumerism?  Some other ism?  Greed?  All?  Both?  Neither?  Can it be changed?  How can it be changed?  Should it be changed?  Is everything really okay?  Am I in control of my life?  If I'm not, how can I tell?  If I could tell, would it make a difference?  Should I value human life?  If so, why?  If not, why..?

Pardon me, I'm just doing some free associating... ;)

Written By: Davester on 12/23/07 at 8:43 am

Wait a minute, I've found the common thread..!

http://www.artlex.com/ArtLex/s/images/dollar.recto.jpg

To be perfectly honset, I hate money...

I'm in a foul mood this morning for some reason.  Laid off for a week and too much time on my hands.  Maybe I'll take a hike through the hills...

Oh, spirit of Christmas past, lead me away...

Written By: La Roche on 12/23/07 at 9:28 am

It's all really fairly meaningless when you think about it.

The very idea that the common man has any power at all is laughable. I fully buy in to the whole 'Wiseman' idea, that the government is simply a tool used to create a more open, human, as it were, face that we can relate to as opposed to the suits that control the way the globe operates.

It's not a big leap to imagine that the very concept of national identity is redundant and that the worlds powers are as one, simply pitted against each other to give an incentive for technological, sociological and economical advancement.

When you think about it, war, plague, famine, pestilence, genocide, all of these things eventually come up with some positive results, as long as you are not one of those that is the victim. For instance, War - New technology with eventual civilian application. Plague - Medical advancement. Famine - New food growing technology, Hydroponics, New species of plant created. The list goes on.

If you actually peel back the curtains the running of the world is far more streamlined than one would imagine, earth is interlinked in a ridiculously complex web of intricate fibres. If a power plant closes down in Japan, a guy in Cape Town loses his job and vice versa.
Plagues, Wars and Famines have always been a way of limiting the population before it reaches unsustainable levels (just look at saharan africa, all the West is doing is perpetuating misery by allowing the numbers to increase exponentially). It's hard to look at this intricate web and imagine that all the players have their own agenda without first coming to the conclusion that there is a single motivating force. Could it not be that above the governments we see, are the real puppet masters?

I don't even buy in to the whole Masonic/Illuminati deal, although obviously the Masons as an organization are powerful, and the Illuminiati in some guise existed and probably still do, the very fact that the common man is aware of their existence suggests to me that they're not the real overlords in this power system.

To be honest, life is easy if you never look behind the scenery, the problem is, that sometimes those curtains are so tempting to look behind and once you catch a glimpse, it becomes an addiction - to knowledge - wanting to know just what is really happening.

Written By: Davester on 12/23/07 at 11:16 am

It's all really fairly meaningless when you think about it.

The very idea that the common man has any power at all is laughable. I fully buy in to the whole 'Wiseman' idea, that the government is simply a tool used to create a more open, human, as it were, face that we can relate to as opposed to the suits that control the way the globe operates.

It's not a big leap to imagine that the very concept of national identity is redundant and that the worlds powers are as one, simply pitted against each other to give an incentive for technological, sociological and economical advancement.

When you think about it, war, plague, famine, pestilence, genocide, all of these things eventually come up with some positive results, as long as you are not one of those that is the victim. For instance, War - New technology with eventual civilian application. Plague - Medical advancement. Famine - New food growing technology, Hydroponics, New species of plant created. The list goes on.

If you actually peel back the curtains the running of the world is far more streamlined than one would imagine, earth is interlinked in a ridiculously complex web of intricate fibres. If a power plant closes down in Japan, a guy in Cape Town loses his job and vice versa.
Plagues, Wars and Famines have always been a way of limiting the population before it reaches unsustainable levels (just look at saharan africa, all the West is doing is perpetuating misery by allowing the numbers to increase exponentially). It's hard to look at this intricate web and imagine that all the players have their own agenda without first coming to the conclusion that there is a single motivating force. Could it not be that above the governments we see, are the real puppet masters?

I don't even buy in to the whole Masonic/Illuminati deal, although obviously the Masons as an organization are powerful, and the Illuminiati in some guise existed and probably still do, the very fact that the common man is aware of their existence suggests to me that they're not the real overlords in this power system.

To be honest, life is easy if you never look behind the scenery, the problem is, that sometimes those curtains are so tempting to look behind and once you catch a glimpse, it becomes an addiction - to knowledge - wanting to know just what is really happening.

Hey, thanks for that.  Really...

Occasionally the enormity of it all really comes home to roost, in a big way.  Especially when I have the spare time to think about it.  Yeah, we sit around and toss the ball and banty about ideas, ideals, dreams of a better world, compassion, humanity, &etc and as much as I despise money I try to parcel it out to everyone as best, and as fair, as I can.  But it's not about that at all...

Bush will take a bow and exit stage left.  What am I left with?  More of the same in multiple triplicate.  I don't believe in Ron Paul any more than I do Santa Claus.  More grist for the P&R mill...

Who are we kidding?  Brotherhood of man..?  We're animals.  We're monkeys with keychains.  Pack instinct guides us...

A complete existencial meltdown is not immanent on my part, but it's like broken record time day after day.  Sometimes one has to contemplate the bigger picture...

How in the world did you aquire so much common sense, T..?

Written By: La Roche on 12/23/07 at 11:25 am

Hey, thanks for that.  Really...

Occasionally the enormity of it all really comes home to roost, in a big way.  Especially when I have the spare time to think about it.  Yeah, we sit around and toss the ball and banty about ideas, ideals, dreams of a better world, compassion, humanity, &etc and as much as I despise money I try to parcel it out to everyone as best, and as fair, as I can.  But it's not about that at all...

Bush will take a bow and exit stage left.  What am I left with?  More of the same in multiple triplicate.  I don't believe in Ron Paul any more than I do Santa Claus.  More grist for the P&R mill...

Who are we kidding?  Brotherhood of man..?  We're animals.  We're monkeys with keychains.  Pack instinct guides us...

A complete existencial meltdown is not immanent on my part, but it's like broken record time day after day.  Sometimes one has to contemplate the bigger picture...

How in the world did you aquire so much common sense, T..?

Not so sure I have all that much common sense, I guess if I wanted to sound smart it's because I don't buy in to what I'm 'told' I'd rather believe what I've 'learned' but at the end of the day I guess I just have a few pretty cool ideas.

The most basic of human instincts are at the end of the day what guide us. Kill, feed, mate, repeat. Obviously these have changed over time but the basic concepts are still there - Live, thrive and survive as Elwood Blues would have us see it. Kill, not meaning to go around killing everybody we see, but to protect ourselves. We buy our homes in as nice a neighberhood as we see fit based on how comfortable we our with our ability to look after ourselves. Feed, sure, I might enjoy sushi and tapas but at the end of the day, throw some meat down on the floor and I'll eat it if I'm hungy. Mate, the single most important human instinct is to pass on our genetic material, without doing this many would believe our lives have served no meaning.

So, with that out of the way, who's really in control? I suppose that's really a two fold issue. Is there an organization, body, entity, whatever that ensures all of these things keep ticking along in order? Probably. That would be the most straightforward explanation, but at the same time, the argument could be made that our very most basic human institcs are what keep everything ticking along. Wether we know it or not, the same instincs that guide us as individuals to make the correct decisions to ensure survival and prosperity.. also guide the world as a whole in to making the right decisions to ensure the continued existence of our species.

If you think about it, nobody's in control when the government becomes the enemy. I have no respect for our current government or any previous government, it's just a body that ensures a moderate level of stability for me without me having to make the decisions on my own. If the government didn't exist, would I continue to live in the same way I do now? No. Would I however continue to do all the same basic things? Yes, of course.

These are but institutions of man, they were built and they can be destroyed.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/23/07 at 11:59 am

Wouldn't it be great if there was one high cabal running everything since antiquity?  Sure make explaining things simpler. 

It's like with this bloody war.  Two-thirds of us hate it.  We know it's a failure.  We know it's unwinnable.  We know it's about oil and pork barrel defense contracts.  Yet, we the people don't insist our political leaders do our bidding and cut it out.  We elect a new party to congressional majority because we're so mad at the status quo.  The new majority scolds us like schoolchildren; they tell us the status quo is not going to change, so shut up and get used to it. 

What do we do?  We shrug and go on with our lives.  We can't change the system, can we?  It's too big and too powerful. 

This is nothing new.  It's obvious to me there is no need for a secretive organization to hog the wealth and undermine the public will.  Our own government can screw us over right out in the open with no fear of reprisal.
::)

Written By: Tia on 12/23/07 at 5:55 pm

it's funny about that, "wouldnt it be nice if there was a cabal" thing, 9/11 happened when i was playing with the old band and i was sharing someof the things i'd read about with mohammad atta's passport and the delay in scrambling jets and the fact that they were actually running a simulation that more or less mimicked 9/11 ON 9/11 that spoofed the genuine military response... (remember the guy saying "is this real-world or exercise?" that's what that was about, there were these exercises that day that basically threw all northeastern US air defenses hither and yon on that morning...) and the fact that the plane that hit the pentagon hit it on its most heavily defended and least populated side... if the pilot of that plane had wanted to take out all the joint chiefs and also, evidently, the vice president, all he would have had to do was crash into the other side of the pentagon. and they'd done all that planning, and he apparently pulled off a maneuver that a phet-fuelled military pilot would have had trouble doing, even though in flight school he couldnt take off or land...

i dunno, there's lots of weird stuff about 9/11 that has nothing to do with cruise missiles or planned demolition or devils in the smoke of the collapsing towers or any of that. but is it possible it was all just overanalyzed to death and all these funny coincidences just sorta surfaced out of that? sure. and i was talking at practice about all this stuff i'd been reading about (did i mention that several of the hijackers trained at US military bases? and that they were issued CIA "snitch" visas to enter the country?) and rich says, "that all is very interesting, but what if the real dirty secret is that this government is so inept they really just screwed this up enough to let it happen?" and i have to admit on a level i actually find that idea more horrifying. :(

Written By: Foo Bar on 12/25/07 at 12:05 am

him out.  What the thinker thinks, the prover proves.  23 skidoo!

Written By: Tia on 12/25/07 at 5:39 am

my favorite conspiracy tome of all time is definitely "blueprint for a prison planet." google it. it's kooky, insane, and weirdly plausible. somebody should make a movie out of it.

close second is a book called "liquid conspiracy." the truth is out there!

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/25/07 at 9:44 pm

You know, we never went to the moon.  It was filmed in the Nevada desert.
8)

Written By: Tia on 12/26/07 at 11:06 am

You know, we never went to the moon.  It was filmed in the Nevada desert.
8)
that's actually just a cover story to hide the fact that we're currently all actually ON the moon. They knew the earth was gonna get all messed up so they fixed up the moon to look like the earth and one night when we were all sleeping They moved us all there. little known fact.

anybody else ever see this? a little more stylized and broadranging than "loose change."

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

Written By: Davester on 12/26/07 at 3:34 pm

it's funny about that, "wouldnt it be nice if there was a cabal" thing, 9/11 happened when i was playing with the old band and i was sharing someof the things i'd read about with mohammad atta's passport and the delay in scrambling jets and the fact that they were actually running a simulation that more or less mimicked 9/11 ON 9/11 that spoofed the genuine military response... (remember the guy saying "is this real-world or exercise?" that's what that was about, there were these exercises that day that basically threw all northeastern US air defenses hither and yon on that morning...) and the fact that the plane that hit the pentagon hit it on its most heavily defended and least populated side... if the pilot of that plane had wanted to take out all the joint chiefs and also, evidently, the vice president, all he would have had to do was crash into the other side of the pentagon. and they'd done all that planning, and he apparently pulled off a maneuver that a phet-fuelled military pilot would have had trouble doing, even though in flight school he couldnt take off or land...

i dunno, there's lots of weird stuff about 9/11 that has nothing to do with cruise missiles or planned demolition or devils in the smoke of the collapsing towers or any of that. but is it possible it was all just overanalyzed to death and all these funny coincidences just sorta surfaced out of that? sure. and i was talking at practice about all this stuff i'd been reading about (did i mention that several of the hijackers trained at US military bases? and that they were issued CIA "snitch" visas to enter the country?) and rich says, "that all is very interesting, but what if the real dirty secret is that this government is so inept they really just screwed this up enough to let it happen?" and i have to admit on a level i actually find that idea more horrifying. :(

So do I...find it more horrifying, that is...

The conspiracies - if they turned out to be true, would we believe it..?

Anyway, CTs are kind of a double edged sword - On the one hand it's apparent that there are many folks out there the world who do not trust our government.  CTs are beneficial in that they call attention to, and keep attention focused on, official explainations that don't add up.  Some could be CTs, some could be militias and some could be concerned citizens...

On the other hand, CTs may unwittingly (or intentionally) divert attention away from things that should seriously be looked into.  This, of course, benefits those who would be complicit in such cover-ups...

Written By: Tia on 12/27/07 at 6:57 am

So do I...find it more horrifying, that is...

The conspiracies - if they turned out to be true, would we believe it..?

Anyway, CTs are kind of a double edged sword - On the one hand it's apparent that there are many folks out there the world who do not trust our government.  CTs are beneficial in that they call attention to, and keep attention focused on, official explainations that don't add up.  Some could be CTs, some could be militias and some could be concerned citizens...

On the other hand, CTs may unwittingly (or intentionally) divert attention away from things that should seriously be looked into.  This, of course, benefits those who would be complicit in such cover-ups...
yes, there's a really cool book called "dreamland" about area 51 and all the brouhaha about space aliens and government coverups and so on -- and one of the theories that book comes up with is that the government actually encourages people to get exercised about space aliens &c. because it turns out, working on the chemicals that go into the surfaces of stealth bombers and fighters causes health problems for the workers and the whole ET thing provides a smokescreen to cover up what could otherwise be an expose of serious government misconduct toward its workers there. but that's just a theory... about a theory.

i dunno if anyone watched "zeitgeist" but it's quite mindbending and only sporadically maniacal. about whether we'd believe it if even it was true... i gotta be honest, i sorta changed my mind again after seeing zeitgeist because of this...

http://www.channel4.com/news/articles/uk/coincidence+of+bomb+exercises/109010

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=1706341691159671534&q=london+bombing+7%2F7+exercise&total=4&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

i'd seen that on 7/7/05 during the london bombing they were running an exercise that precisely mirrored the actual bombing. same time, same (train) station. this is done to spoof (that is, confuse) legitimate emergency response to the real attacks and it also happened (though i dont think it was as exact) on 9/11. there was a CIA exercise that morning and also an extensive air exercise (something guardian?) that threw off the air defense response.

far as im concerned, this happening twice, it's pretty much a giveaway and confirms there were people in on this at the highest levels of the US and UK governments. but at the same time something could come along next week to make me doubt it again. i think because publicly stumping for ideas like this to the wrong people is like insulting their mother, they react so violently and unpleasantly to insist, usually in a vociferous way that belies the absence of an actual argument, that the government would never do such a thing and you're a traitor or a lunatic for even wondering about them. because of that it's so easy to feel shouted down for even giving theories like this a fair consideration.

i was checking out snopes after i watched zeitgeist to see if they had anything about the weird coincidental exercises, the sluggish air response on 9/11, and the other theories that i consider more "serious" -- more plausible than some of the silliness about devil faces in the smoke and retouched photos of tourists on the WTC observation deck. well, they have scarcely none of the REAL theories listed, even though they dont need to say whether it's true or false, they have a "maybe" option. but to mention, for instance, the theory about the coincidental exercises on 7/7 and be forced to say that "maybe" the government had a hand in the attacks is to undermine a presumption i notice is endemic on web sites like snopes -- that the government is always benevolent or at least always has good intentions. so... they just dont mention them.

you know what i mean? even if one of these theories were "proven" true tomorrow i dont think most people in the mainstream press would change their core beliefs. there's just too much invested in the presumption that the government works for the public good and the consequences of thinking otherwise -- basically, that our tax dollars are going to finance deliberate wholesale attacks on our own countrymen and women for the purposes of terrorizing us, that idea's just too terrifying to contemplate. people would rather believe in proven falsehoods, if it came down to that.

Written By: Tia on 01/23/08 at 11:43 am

that's actually just a cover story to hide the fact that we're currently all actually ON the moon. They knew the earth was gonna get all messed up so they fixed up the moon to look like the earth and one night when we were all sleeping They moved us all there. little known fact.

anybody else ever see this? a little more stylized and broadranging than "loose change."

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
bump, bitches.

i watched this movie again and am struck anew at how great it is. i'd heard most of the 911 stuff already but that stuff about religion is wild.

Written By: danootaandme on 01/23/08 at 12:24 pm

Asimov already said it all in the Foundation Trilogy.  The first three books.

Written By: Tia on 01/23/08 at 12:28 pm

Asimov already said it all in the Foundation Trilogy.  The first three books.
i'll have to check that out. sorta related, sorta not: there's a bunch of stuff in the "zeitgeist" movie that's lifted straight off of carl sagan's "cosmos" t.v. series from the early 80s, i think it was. there's something about sci-fi and speculative science that lends itself to promoting these alternative interpretations of reality. i guess the mechanisms behind that aren't too hard to figure out.

Written By: danootaandme on 01/23/08 at 12:30 pm

i'll have to check that out. sorta related, sorta not: there's a bunch of stuff in the "zeitgeist" movie that's lifted straight off of carl sagan's "cosmos" t.v. series from the early 80s, i think it was. there's something about sci-fi and speculative science that lends itself to promoting these alternative interpretations of reality. i guess the mechanisms behind that aren't too hard to figure out.

I read Foundation, looked around, and that's what I had the moment, y'know, when you look up stare and say "wwwwaaaaaiiiiit a minuuuuttte!

Written By: Tia on 01/23/08 at 12:41 pm

I read Foundation, looked around, and that's what I had the moment, y'know, when you look up stare and say "wwwwaaaaaiiiiit a minuuuuttte!
i always thought that subject was interesting, when do people sorta have that "eureka" moment when they feel sorta like they suddenly see behind the funhouse mirror. interestingly, from the last generation a lot of people talk about the kennedy assassination, but it wasn't when kennedy died. it was when they -- oops, sorry, jack ruby -- shot oswald on t.v. if you read the testimony of a lot of people who lived through that weekend (JFK was shot on a friday, oswald the following sunday; i think, dont quote me), it seemed like a random tragedy until oswald got shot, and then suddenly it all seemed strangely scripted. i dunno, ever since the clinton impeachment i started having suspicions that consensus reality didn't really apply the way i'd always thought it did, and the 2000 election didn't help. but when both towers fell on live television i was like, okay, that's just too crazy, if you want to stoke fear that's too perfect. sorta like shooting oswald live but turned up to 11.

anyway. right now i'm watching something on youtube called "illuminazi 911" so dont pay me no mind. i've plainly snapped. :-\\

Written By: danootaandme on 01/23/08 at 12:45 pm

i always thought that subject was interesting, when do people sorta have that "eureka" moment when they feel sorta like they suddenly see behind the funhouse mirror. interestingly, from the last generation a lot of people talk about the kennedy assassination, but it wasn't when kennedy died. it was when they -- oops, sorry, jack ruby -- shot oswald on t.v. if you read the testimony of a lot of people who lived through that weekend (JFK was shot on a friday, oswald the following sunday; i think, dont quote me), it seemed like a random tragedy until oswald got shot, and then suddenly it all seemed strangely scripted. i dunno, ever since the clinton impeachment i started having suspicions that consensus reality didn't really apply the way i'd always thought it did, and the 2000 election didn't help. but when both towers fell on live television i was like, okay, that's just too crazy, if you want to stoke fear that's too perfect. sorta like shooting oswald live but turned up to 11.

anyway. right now i'm watching something on youtube called "illuminazi 911" so dont pay me no mind. i've plainly snapped. :-\\

I was watching TV with my mother when it happened, and yeah, the assassination was bad enough(I still cannot watch the crucial moment), but when Ruby stepped in the bells started to chime.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/23/08 at 6:30 pm

I dunno, If I was going to hire an assassin to take out the most powerful man in the world, I wouldn't hire a putz like Oswald.  I mean, the high cabal's assassin does the job, then he goes running around like a headless chicken with no escape plan; he panics and guns down some poor dumb patrolman, then he goes to the movies...and doesn't pay for his ticket!

WTF kind of CIA/Castro/Mafia/LBJ/Military-Industrial Complex masterplan is that?

(I know, I know, it's a diversion....the conspirators are one step ahead of us, they meant to hire somebody so incompetent nobody would think anybody would hire him as an assassin....)
:D :D :D

Written By: Tia on 01/24/08 at 3:57 am

I dunno, If I was going to hire an assassin to take out the most powerful man in the world, I wouldn't hire a putz like Oswald.  I mean, the high cabal's assassin does the job, then he goes running around like a headless chicken with no escape plan; he panics and guns down some poor dumb patrolman, then he goes to the movies...and doesn't pay for his ticket!

WTF kind of CIA/Castro/Mafia/LBJ/Military-Industrial Complex masterplan is that?

(I know, I know, it's a diversion....the conspirators are one step ahead of us, they meant to hire somebody so incompetent nobody would think anybody would hire him as an assassin....)
:D :D :D
patsies tend to be lunkheads. tim mcveigh was actually a pretty crack dude by all accounts but made all sorts of stupid mistakes during the OKC bombing. you dont want them to be smart because they might use their moment of fame to uncover you; you want them to be expendable.

Written By: danootaandme on 01/24/08 at 7:02 am

patsies tend to be lunkheads.

as in Arlen Specter 

www.nachtkabarett.com/ihvh/img/nkkennedy_magicbullet.jpg

....but I digress....

Written By: Tia on 01/24/08 at 8:12 am

as in Arlen Specter 

www.nachtkabarett.com/ihvh/img/nkkennedy_magicbullet.jpg

....but I digress....
it's funny because he's really gone on to become one of the great republican moderates in congress, i have to admit i rather like him. but yeah, he's detested among the JFK conspiracy activists cuz of the magic bullet thing.

Written By: La Roche on 01/24/08 at 8:28 am

patsies tend to be lunkheads. tim mcveigh was actually a pretty crack dude by all accounts but made all sorts of stupid mistakes during the OKC bombing. you dont want them to be smart because they might use their moment of fame to uncover you; you want them to be expendable.

OKC wasn't all it seemed dude. The size of the blast was in no way consistent with the bomb used by McVeigh, and siesmic readings show several blasts not just one. There was certainly more than just 3 people involved and there's no way a man as intelligent and skilled as McVeigh would be caught driving without a license plate just 2 hours after the bombing (eerily reminiscent of Dallas, no?). Strange how Michael Fortier served only 8 years in prison then vanished off the face of the planet, even though he was supposedly responsible for 168 deaths.

Check for new replies or respond here...