» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Richardson drops out of Presidental race.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 01/10/08 at 5:57 pm

http://news.aol.com/elections/story/_a/richardson-drops-white-house-bid/20080109205309990001

Bill, come back!!!  I don't wanna vote for Hillary. :\'(

Subject: Re: Richardson drops out of Presidental race.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 01/10/08 at 6:05 pm

Then vote Obama :)

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 01/10/08 at 6:25 pm

Then vote Obama :)

Nope, Obama doesn't have enough experience in my book.  Although I may have to.  Anyone but Hillary. 8-P

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/10/08 at 8:17 pm

Not surprising. I do like him, though.

Cat

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/10/08 at 8:20 pm

Not surprising. I do like him, though.

Cat

Ditto.

Written By: ChuckyG on 01/10/08 at 8:20 pm

I wasn't even aware he was stilling running...  ;D

Written By: Tia on 01/10/08 at 8:21 pm

this is how i felt when biden dropped out.

oh, well, thirty years from now when we're all going through our ninth huckabee administration and everyone's eating out of trash cans mr. richardson can come up with something like jimmy carter wrote for this week's "onion."

http://www.theonion.com/content/opinion/i_got_what_america_needs_right

"Funny thing about me: I actually f***ing know s***! Not like these goombas trying to weasel their way into the White House. I practically wrote the book on collapsing bridges, inflation, and the working poor, f***-o. I even got a degree in nuclear engineering or some s***. You know how easy I could swoop down right now like a guardian angel and solve all your f***ing problems? Snap. Bam. Do it in my f***ing sleep. Just f***ing try me."

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 01/10/08 at 8:50 pm

this is how i felt when biden dropped out.

oh, well, thirty years from now when we're all going through our ninth huckabee administration and everyone's eating out of trash cans mr. richardson can come up with something like jimmy carter wrote for this week's "onion."

http://www.theonion.com/content/opinion/i_got_what_america_needs_right

"Funny thing about me: I actually f***ing know s***! Not like these goombas trying to weasel their way into the White House. I practically wrote the book on collapsing bridges, inflation, and the working poor, f***-o. I even got a degree in nuclear engineering or some s***. You know how easy I could swoop down right now like a guardian angel and solve all your f***ing problems? Snap. Bam. Do it in my f***ing sleep. Just f***ing try me."

If Huckabee becomes Prez I'm moving to Canada.

Still think it should have been Richardson (President), Biden (Vice-President) of course your version would be reversed.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/10/08 at 9:16 pm

If Huckabee becomes Prez I'm moving to Canada.

If Huckabee becomes prez, Canada...is moving to Canada!
:-\\

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 01/10/08 at 9:24 pm

If Huckabee becomes prez, Canada...is moving to Canada!
:-\\

Correct no other country will want to deal with Huckabee.  He knows nothing about how to deal with other nations.  Nor do other countries want to deal with a good old boy who's an Evangelical.  Besides there's not a diplomatic bone in his body.

Written By: Macphisto on 01/12/08 at 4:42 pm

Edwards will hopefully be next.  He's the best candidate out of the top Democrats (and the most electable), but he's also the reason why the race is so close between Obama and Hillary.  Most Edwards voters would rather vote for Obama than Hillary, so the sooner he drops out, the easier it will be for Obama to win the nomination.

Written By: MrCleveland on 01/13/08 at 11:00 pm

Nope, Obama doesn't have enough experience in my book.  Although I may have to.  Anyone but Hillary. 8-P

John Edwards is an option.  ;)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/14/08 at 1:29 am

Correct no other country will want to deal with Huckabee.  He knows nothing about how to deal with other nations.  Nor do other countries want to deal with a good old boy who's an Evangelical.  Besides there's not a diplomatic bone in his body.

At least Huckabee won't drop his drawers and show everybody his tool like Dubya!
:D

Written By: MrCleveland on 01/14/08 at 3:00 pm

At least Huckabee won't drop his drawers and show everybody his tool like Dubya!
:D

When did that happen? I thought Bill Clinton was the one who did that! :o

Written By: La Roche on 01/14/08 at 6:11 pm

Edwards will hopefully be next.  He's the best candidate out of the top Democrats (and the most electable), but he's also the reason why the race is so close between Obama and Hillary.  Most Edwards voters would rather vote for Obama than Hillary, so the sooner he drops out, the easier it will be for Obama to win the nomination.

I could vote for an Obama - Edwards ticket in a heartbeat.

Written By: La Roche on 01/14/08 at 6:15 pm

I could vote for an Obama - Edwards ticket in a heartbeat.

Wow, it just occurred to me what a good idea this would be.

Obama is definitely gaining momentum and as far as I'm aware, stands to be a couple steps ahead of Clinton going in to Uber Mega Tuesday, with Edwards on his ticket I can't see how he'd fail to win in the general election. A black Midwesterner from Illinois, a white southerner from the Carolinas, talk about balanced.

Written By: Macphisto on 01/16/08 at 9:19 pm

Pretty much...  The strongest ticket the Democrats could ask for would be Obama-Edwards.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 01/17/08 at 9:15 pm

Don't know about that.  Rumor has it Richardson could be snagged for VP.

Written By: Tia on 01/18/08 at 8:40 am

obama edwards and biden for secretary of state or secretary of defense. that would make me happy to be an american again. hil can do health care. :P and ron paul can take care of security. and huckabee can be press secretary, he'd be perfect. and start a "department of peace" and put kucinich in charge! let's face it, that's a good damn idea.

it's an interesting lot we've got this year, much more colorful than the usual crop of candidates.

Check for new replies or respond here...