» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Bin Laden's Son---Peacenik?

Written By: Jessica on 01/18/08 at 11:06 am

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/01/18/binladen.son.ap/index.html

What say ye?

Subject: Re: Bin Laden's Son---Peacenik?

Written By: Rice_Cube on 01/18/08 at 11:29 am

I certainly hope he's gonna stick to the peace thing and not be a chip off the ol' blockhead.

Written By: Jessica on 01/18/08 at 11:31 am

Well, even if he is serious, no one will take him seriously just because he looks so much like his dad. Although his dreadlocks are kinda hot. :D

Written By: Rice_Cube on 01/18/08 at 11:34 am

Well, even if he is serious, no one will take him seriously just because he looks so much like his dad. Although his dreadlocks are kinda hot. :D

Hopefully the only thing he terrorizes is trashy tabloid covers :D

Written By: Tia on 01/18/08 at 11:56 am

Not a lot of people bring this up but ive heard ladies in moments of sincerity confess to finding osama bin a bit on the tasty side, sexiness wise.

Written By: Macphisto on 01/18/08 at 6:21 pm

Well, I don't think I would trust a "peacenik" that doesn't renounce the world's most wanted terrorist.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/18/08 at 6:57 pm

Maybe he and Charlie Sheen can go on an Easy Rider style roadtrip, or some sh*t.
::)

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 01/18/08 at 7:23 pm

I think he really has a good head on his shoulders.  He knows he's walking a really fine line between being a an advantage for diplomacy and allegiance towards his Father.  He's defiantly not a terrorist.  He went through training but still chose to do things by his own conscience.  Besides how many militant Islamic terrorist do you know have really cool dreads? 8)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/18/08 at 7:26 pm

I think he really has a good head on his shoulders.  He knows he's walking a really fine line between being a an advantage for diplomacy and allegiance towards his Father.  He's defiantly not a terrorist.  He went through training but still chose to do things by his own conscience.  Besides how many militant Islamic terrorist do you know have really cool dreads? 8)

Osama prolly disowned him as an infidel with that leather jacket and the Milli-Vanilli hair-do!
:D

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 01/18/08 at 7:28 pm

Osama prolly disowned him as an infidel with that leather jacket and the Milli-Vanilli hair-do!

So he's got nothing to lose except for his head. 

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/18/08 at 7:41 pm

So he's got nothing to lose except for his head. 

Ba-da-bing! Ba-da-boom!

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 01/18/08 at 7:45 pm

Ba-da-bing! Ba-da-boom!

He's pretty much a goner by being a Bin Laden.  You've got to figure if you're destine to be killed by either your family or over zealous anti-terrorist you mine as well do it your own way.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/18/08 at 7:53 pm

He's pretty much a goner by being a Bin Laden.  You've got to figure if you're destine to be killed by either your family or over zealous anti-terrorist you mine as well do it your own way.

If I were him, I would just buy me a little ranch house in the 'burbs and change my name to Bill Smith.  Lay low for a couple of decades.
:o

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 01/18/08 at 7:57 pm

If I were him, I would just buy me a little ranch house in the 'burbs and change my name to Bill Smith.  Lay low for a couple of decades.
:o

That may have worked about six years ago but there is racial profiling on Muslims.  Besides he looks exactly like his Dad. 

Check for new replies or respond here...