» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Clinton, Romney Win Nevada; McCain Wins South Carolina

Written By: GWBush2004 on 01/19/08 at 4:13 pm

Democrats

Clinton: 2,754 (51%)
Obama: 2,368 (44%)
Edwards: 218 (4%)
UnCommitted: 12
Kucinich: 3

Precincts In: 55%

Republicans

Romney: 17,825 (53%)
Paul: 4,390 (13%)
McCain: 4,359 (13%)
Thompson: 2,592 (8%)
Huckabee: 2,560 (8%)
Giuliani: 1,533 (5%)
Hunter: 593 (2%)

1,117 of 1,789 precincts reporting

http://www.nvgopcaucus.com/results

SOUTH CAROLINA

McCain: 121,958    (33.33%)
Huckabee: 107.953    (29.5%)
Thompson: 58,539    (15.97%)
Romney: 55,558    (15.18%)
Paul: 13,267    (3.63%)
Giuliani: 7,631    (2.09%)
Hunter: 886    (0.24%)

82.82% of precincts reporting

http://www.politico.com/scprimaries/scmap-popup.html

Subject: Re: Clinton, Romney Win Nevada

Written By: Macphisto on 01/19/08 at 6:05 pm

If things keep looking like this, I think I'm going to vote Green or Libertarian.

Written By: GWBush2004 on 01/19/08 at 6:07 pm

If things keep looking like this, I think I'm going to vote Green or Libertarian.

Look on the bright side; Paul got second in Nevada.

Written By: Macphisto on 01/19/08 at 6:09 pm

True...  if it came down to Hillary and Paul, I think I'd vote Paul.  It would be the first time I've voted Republican for president.

Written By: MrCleveland on 01/19/08 at 7:38 pm

Bush may be considered the worst President that we've ever had to some, but if Romney or Hillary will be President all hell will break loose!

Written By: Macphisto on 01/19/08 at 7:47 pm

Hillary's pretty bad, but Romney would easily be worse than Bush.  Imagine a better looking version of Cheney as president.  That's Romney.

Written By: ChuckyG on 01/19/08 at 7:56 pm

Look on the bright side; Paul got second in Nevada.

Mitt and Ron were the only two candidates to even campaign there... not a real big win, especially when 95% of the Mormons voted Romney, and there's a big Mormon population in Nevada.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21228190/

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/19/08 at 8:10 pm

Hey, my main man Dennis got the big 3!  Alright, way to go!
;D

Written By: Brian06 on 01/19/08 at 8:17 pm

;D

;D

Written By: GWBush2004 on 01/19/08 at 8:23 pm

;D

Perhaps the biggest vanity campaign of anyone who was viable enough to get into the debates I've ever seen.  Dennis Kucinich lost to 'uncommitted' in Nevada today.

Go home Kucinich.

Written By: GWBush2004 on 01/19/08 at 8:29 pm

Mitt and Ron were the only two candidates to even campaign there... not a real big win,

So-called fringe candidates should never finish above so-called top tier candidates.  Kucinich won't finish above Clinton, Obama or Edwards in his home state of Ohio, even if those three ignore the state.

Paul beat McCain and Huckabee in Nevada today.  He's beaten Giuliani in Iowa, Michigan, Nevada and South Carolina.  Paul has also beaten Fred Thompson in New Hampshire, Michigan and Nevada.

Written By: ChuckyG on 01/19/08 at 9:46 pm

So-called fringe candidates should never finish above so-called top tier candidates.  Kucinich won't finish above Clinton, Obama or Edwards in his home state of Ohio, even if those three ignore the state.

Paul beat McCain and Huckabee in Nevada today.  He's beaten Giuliani in Iowa, Michigan, Nevada and South Carolina.  Paul has also beaten Fred Thompson in New Hampshire, Michigan and Nevada.

your smokin' something man.  he finished a distant second a state where only one other person campaigned.  Beating Ghoulani is no big deal, he's pretty much been done for a long time now.  Same for Fred Thompson.  Ron Paul is spending as fast as he can, and he still barely cracks double digits.

Kucinich isn't even on the ballot in half the states because he refuses to sign loyalty oaths or staff offices.  He's fourth place and was uninvited from the last debate for the dems that was supposed to be for the top four candidates. 

Written By: MrCleveland on 01/19/08 at 10:48 pm

Perhaps the biggest vanity campaign of anyone who was viable enough to get into the debates I've ever seen.  Dennis Kucinich lost to 'uncommitted' in Nevada today.

Go home Kucinich.

Don't tell him that, he mucked-up Cleveland in the late 70's. Which is now what I call the butt of America. http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/11/booty.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/11/bootyshake.gif

Subject: Re: Clinton, Romney Win Nevada; McCain Wins South Carolina

Written By: McDonald on 01/20/08 at 2:39 am

Go Hillary.

Face it, she's going to win, and she's 100 X better than Bush.
Ron Paul's a twat, and Obama just ain't gonna cut it.

If it comes down to Hillary against whomever in '08, you know you'd all be better off voting for her. No matter what the RWPM wants you to think.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/20/08 at 4:10 pm

Go home Kucinich.

Why so bitter?

Don't tell him that, he mucked-up Cleveland in the late 70's. Which is now what I call the butt of America. http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/11/booty.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/11/bootyshake.gif

And you call yourself "Mr Cleveland" so therefore...
:D

your smokin' something man.  he finished a distant second a state where only one other person campaigned.  Beating Ghoulani is no big deal, he's pretty much been done for a long time now.  Same for Fred Thompson.  Ron Paul is spending as fast as he can, and he still barely cracks double digits.

Kucinich isn't even on the ballot in half the states because he refuses to sign loyalty oaths or staff offices.  He's fourth place and was uninvited from the last debate for the dems that was supposed to be for the top four candidates. 

This America.  We don't want just some guy and his ideas influencing the political debate.   We have to make up the public's mind.  Anyway, when we said four, we meant three!

Face it, she's going to win, and she's 100 X better than Bush.
Ron Paul's a twat, and Obama just ain't gonna cut it.

That's very discouraging.  What's 0 x 100?
:(

Funny you should say that, Ron Paul is an obstetrician!  I sure wish Obama was winning.

Written By: McDonald on 01/20/08 at 8:23 pm

Funny you should say that, Ron Paul is an obstetrician!  I sure wish Obama was winning.

No way! That's hilarious.

Written By: MrCleveland on 01/21/08 at 5:57 pm

And you call yourself "Mr Cleveland" so therefore...
:D

I voted for the worst (Or one of the worst) Presidents that we've had. :D :D

Check for new replies or respond here...