» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Cinton-Obama mudslinging

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/24/08 at 8:26 pm

No need to explain the topic.  Just turn on the news.

Yeah, keep it up you three, the more you do, the better you make my guy John Edwards look. 

Obama's praising of Ronnie Reagan destabilized my respect for him.  Just not sure about the man anymore.  He was a young black man in Chicago in the '80s.  Didn't he notice what happened after Reagan took office? 

Bill Clinton, on the other hand, is squandering his popular legacy by making a total ass out of himself.  Hillary's a strong woman.  She doesn't need hubby beating his chest every time her opponents attack.  He should just go home.

Not that I like Hillary's campaign.  Sure, they say they fired those staffers who sent around that libelous email about Obama.  More like those staffers took their pay and split like a couple of mafia contractors!
::)

Subject: Re: Cinton-Obama mudslinging

Written By: Macphisto on 01/24/08 at 11:52 pm

Edwards needs to drop out.  If he doesn't soon, Hillary will win.  That's not a good thing...

Written By: snozberries on 01/25/08 at 12:44 am

are these debates available for online veiwing? there have been so many debates this election that I got fed up with them but would like to see this one.

Written By: Davester on 01/25/08 at 3:46 am

are these debates available for online veiwing? there have been so many debates this election that I got fed up with them but would like to see this one.

:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD9F1t9GQzA&feature=related

Check for new replies or respond here...