» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Minnesota Man Claims He Took Drugs & Had Sex with Barack Obama in 1999

Written By: GWBush2004 on 02/21/08 at 5:27 am

Minnesota Man Claims He Took Drugs & Had Sex with Barack Obama in 1999
The Cleveland Leader
Feb. 19, 2008

Barack Obama now faces a new challenge - one that is sure to be much more scandalous than anything he's seen so far. If the allegations are to be believed, it's also a scandal that his campaign has tried to cover up. A Minnesota man has come forth, claiming that he took cocaine in 1999 with Obama, the then-Illinois legislator, and participated in homosexual acts with him.

Larry Sinclair, the man making the claims, said his story was ignored by the news media. Still not willing to let this one slip quietly under the rug, Sinclair made a YouTube video in which he made his case. It's had over half a million views already, but the story has still been largely ignored by the news media.

Sinclair's next step was to file a suit in Minnesota District Court, in which he alleges threats and intimidation by the Democratic presidential candidate's staff.

Still out to prove that he is telling the truth, Sinclair said he is willing to submit to a polygraph test. A website (Whitheouse.com) has come forth offering him $10,000 for the right to record the polygraph test, and another $100,000 if he passes it.

Sinclair lives in Duluth, Minnesota, and in his filing, charges that his civil rights have been violated by Barack Obama and the Democratic Party. Obama, David Axelrod of AKP Message & Media in Chicago, and the Democratic National Committee have been named as defendants in the case.

Sinclair, who describes himself as gay, claims they met in an upscale Chicago lounge. They left in Sinclair's limo, where the drug use and sex allegedly took place for the first time. Sinclair says that Obama smoked crack cocaine, and that he snorted powder cocaine provided by Obama.

Sinclair, 46, says that he no longer uses drugs. He claims to be physically disabled, but says that he was not physically impaired in 1999 when they met.

Full Story

YouTube: OBAMA'S LIMO SEX & DRUG PARTY

Sleaze charge: 'I took drugs, had homo sex with Obama'

Larry Sinclair to take professional polygraph test on February 26, 2008 in New York.

Subject: Re: Minnesota Man Claims He Took Drugs & Had Sex with Barack Obama in 1999

Written By: Jessica on 02/21/08 at 10:10 am

Still out to prove that he is telling the truth, Sinclair said he is willing to submit to a polygraph test. A website (Whitheouse.com) has come forth offering him $10,000 for the right to record the polygraph test, and another $100,000 if he passes it.

And there's the motive for this story.

By the way, who is doing the polygraph test? A reputable, impartial firm, yes?

Subject: Re: Minnesota Man Claims He Took Drugs & Had Sex with Barack Obama in 1999

Written By: GWBush2004 on 02/21/08 at 10:19 am

By the way, who is doing the polygraph test? A reputable, impartial firm, yes?

http://www.whitheouse.com/NewsComments.aspx?start=&NewsID=110#comments

We're not ready to share all the details about our upcoming evening lie-detecting with Obama accuser Larry Sinclair, but there are a few things that we want to tell you – namely that we've agreed on a time and place to carry out our wager with Mr. Sinclair.

We're going to meet him on Tuesday, February 26th at an undisclosed location in New York City. We've picked a polygraph expert, too: a renowned expert who has been involved in quite a few high-profile cases who we're not going to name until the results are not only in, but have been verified by a second renowned expert.

Then, we'll post the results, the names of both polygraph experts, and other relevant information, along with video and pictures, here on Whitheouse.com. Since the outcome of the test will be vital interest to the voting public, our findings will be made available before the presidential primaries in Texas and Ohio slated for March 4. That's all for now, but check back for updates.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 02/21/08 at 11:04 am

Who wouldn't want to have sex with Obama?

Written By: ChuckyG on 02/21/08 at 11:21 am

about as credible as the slander against Kerry in 2004

anything to distract from the McCain trainwreck in motion now.

Written By: Jessica on 02/21/08 at 11:27 am

http://www.whitheouse.com/NewsComments.aspx?start=&NewsID=110#comments

We're not ready to share all the details about our upcoming evening lie-detecting with Obama accuser Larry Sinclair, but there are a few things that we want to tell you – namely that we've agreed on a time and place to carry out our wager with Mr. Sinclair.

We're going to meet him on Tuesday, February 26th at an undisclosed location in New York City. We've picked a polygraph expert, too: a renowned expert who has been involved in quite a few high-profile cases who we're not going to name until the results are not only in, but have been verified by a second renowned expert.

Then, we'll post the results, the names of both polygraph experts, and other relevant information, along with video and pictures, here on Whitheouse.com. Since the outcome of the test will be vital interest to the voting public, our findings will be made available before the presidential primaries in Texas and Ohio slated for March 4. That's all for now, but check back for updates.

Okay, so they don't want to share details and they don't want to say who the experts are. Is it just me, or is there something wrong with that?

Who wouldn't want to have sex with Obama?

I'd party with him... ;D

Written By: Brian06 on 02/21/08 at 11:32 am

LMAO, the things people will say to get in the news today.  ;D

Written By: ChuckyG on 02/21/08 at 11:37 am

LMAO, the things people will say to get in the news today.  ;D

What's even sadder, is that this story is basically just that, a story.  Why it made it into print, is pretty clear.  Desperation by McCain or Hillary.

We have a single source story with no outside evidence to back it up.  The single source was doing drugs at the time, and has nothing to lose by making the entire thing up.  Credibility is a word this newspaper should look up, since they clearly have no idea what it means.

The only way to make it less credible, would be to suggest a gerbil was involved.

Written By: Jessica on 02/21/08 at 11:39 am

The only way to make it less credible, would be to suggest a gerbil was involved.

That would only happen if Richard Gere were involved.

Written By: McDonald on 02/21/08 at 2:13 pm

Hard to believe. I mean, the last thing you overlook as a possible presidential candidate is the guy with whom you engaged in a cocaine-driven gay sex romp. You have to assume he'll come out of the woodwork, so you pay him off early. That's why this is all probably balony, and why only the Cleveland paper will publish it.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 02/21/08 at 5:20 pm

OK this is the biggest bunch of crap I've heard in a while.  Where did Hillary dig this guy up?  The timing is too perfect for this.  It's obvious she's losing. 

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/21/08 at 6:06 pm

OK this is the biggest bunch of crap I've heard in a while.  Where did Hillary dig this guy up?  The timing is too perfect for this.  It's obvious she's losing. 

You think this is Hilary's doing? This seems more of the Republicans' style. But then again, I have always said that Hilary is Republican-Lite.

Cat

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 02/21/08 at 6:19 pm

You think this is Hilary's doing? This seems more of the Republicans' style. But then again, I have always said that Hilary is Republican-Lite.

Cat

It could be Hillary's doing.  What would Republicans have to gain by this?  If they got rid of Obama they'd have to deal with Hillary going up against either McCain or Huckabee.  Most Republicans prefer Obama to Hillary anyway.  It may not be personally Hillary's doing, but guaranteed her campaign people will see if they can use it.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 02/21/08 at 6:26 pm

How can they use it?  "Oh noes!  Obama is gay and likes drugs!  Gay druggies are evil!"

:P

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 02/21/08 at 6:28 pm

How can they use it?  "Oh noes!  Obama is gay and likes drugs!  Gay druggies are evil!"

Exactly.  It serves them no real purpose.  The only one who has anything to gain politically from this is Hillary.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 02/21/08 at 6:31 pm

Exactly.  It serves them no real purpose.  The only one who has anything to gain politically from this is Hillary.

Considering that the Democrats are more associated with gay druggies, that probably won't work either :D :D

I keed, I keed.

Written By: Jessica on 02/21/08 at 6:33 pm

Considering that the Democrats are more associated with gay druggies, that probably won't work either :D :D

I keed, I keed.

*readies paddle*

You're coming home at 6, right? :D

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 02/21/08 at 6:34 pm

I keed, I keed.

The woman and her campaign are desperate.  They'll take whatever they can get.  Even if it probably won't work.

Wait, those allegation actually may make him more appealing to some Democrats. :-\\

Written By: Rice_Cube on 02/21/08 at 6:36 pm

The woman and her campaign are desperate.  They'll take whatever they can get.  Even if it probably won't work.

Wait, those allegation actually may make him more appealing to some Democrats. :-\\

And maybe even the Log Cabin Republicans!  :D

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 02/21/08 at 6:39 pm

And maybe even the Log Cabin Republicans!  :D

They haven't really liked a candidate in years.  My gosh Obama does appeal to more than just Democrats!!!  Can you say President Obama. ;D

Written By: Dagwood on 02/21/08 at 6:40 pm

They haven't really liked a candidate in years.  My gosh Obama does appeal to more than just Democrats!!!  Can you say President Obama. ;D

I sure hope we can.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/21/08 at 6:42 pm

It could be Hillary's doing.  What would Republicans have to gain by this?  If they got rid of Obama they'd have to deal with Hillary going up against either McCain or Huckabee.  Most Republicans prefer Obama to Hillary anyway.  It may not be personally Hillary's doing, but guaranteed her campaign people will see if they can use it.

You have a point there. However, McCain is already going after Obama.

Cat

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 02/21/08 at 6:44 pm

You have a point there. However, McCain is already going after Obama.

Cat

But would he stoop THAT low???

Written By: Dagwood on 02/21/08 at 6:45 pm

At this point, I don't think he would.  Now after he is officially the nominee, I wouldn't put it past him.

I think Hillary (well, a "supporter") is behind it.  I could be biased, though. I can't stand that woman.

Written By: Jessica on 02/21/08 at 6:46 pm

Perhaps, especially if he knew they were going to break the story on his little affair.

He was probably hoping that it would overshadow his scandal.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 02/21/08 at 6:46 pm

Nah, he's been more diplomatic than Hillary's been...he's just going after Obama only because he also thinks Hillary sucks :D

Written By: Dagwood on 02/21/08 at 6:47 pm

Perhaps, especially if he knew they were going to break the story on his little affair.

I don't think McCain did it, either.  Why would they sit on it this long.  I wouldn't be surprised to find the Repubs behind that one.  They are that thrilled with him as the nom.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 02/21/08 at 6:49 pm

Not sure if McCain would be up for a game of "who has the bigger scandal".  Which is what it would look like.

Written By: Jessica on 02/21/08 at 6:49 pm

I don't think McCain did it, either.  Why would they sit on it this long.  I wouldn't be surprised to find the Repubs behind that one.  They are that thrilled with him as the nom.

True, true.

Well, I'll go with my old standby and blame Dubya. ;D

Written By: Dagwood on 02/21/08 at 6:51 pm

Works for me. ;D

Written By: Tia on 02/21/08 at 7:18 pm

polygraphs are a joke, in my opinion. the belief in them is virtually superstitious, it amazes me that courts actually accept them as evidence.

i assume this guy has some other evidence besides a cockamamie story and a willingness to take a polygraph? cuz otherwise any one of us could go out and do this tomorrow. unless he's got a stained pair of obama boxers there's no reason to pay any attention to this guy at all. he's off in candy jones territory. entertainingly ridiculous but in no way serious.

http://www.steamshovelpress.com/images/thanksbookcover_large.jpg

Written By: McDonald on 02/21/08 at 7:31 pm

Well, I don't think it was Hillary. I think assuming that is just as ridiculous as assuming that this guy is for real. And the Repugs would have just as much to gain by slandering Obama. Pre-emptive strike sort of thing. But I don't think it was organised by anyone. I think this guy is acting alone.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 02/21/08 at 7:32 pm

Did he do the Larry Craig tap dance too?
:D

This is not what I predicted.  I told a friend of mine a few weeks ago that before March we would see a cadre of bogus youth outreach workers claiming they saw Obama selling crack in the Chicago projects beck in the '80s.  I was wrong, wrong, wrong!

Stand by for eight months and possibly eight years of this crap.

::)

I don't think it was Hillary either.  This has Karl Rove-style stink all over it.  Hillary is vicious, but she's not dumb.  This is a dumb and vicious rumor for dumb and vicious people. 

Written By: ChuckyG on 02/21/08 at 7:39 pm

I don't think it was Hillary either.  This has Karl Rove-style stink all over it.  Hillary is vicious, but she's not dumb.  This is a dumb and vicious rumor for dumb and vicious people. 

Bill was overheard congratulating Karl Rove on his strategies... forgot where I read it, but it made me a little nauseous when I did.

Written By: McDonald on 02/21/08 at 7:41 pm

Bill was overheard congratulating Karl Rove on his strategies... forgot where I read it, but it made me a little nauseous when I did.

Well, they were effective. You can't argue with success. It doesn't mean he approves of anything Rove actually did. He just respects the man's talent (as a bullshhh artist). One artist to another, I guess. :)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 02/21/08 at 7:45 pm

For Saturday Night's Main Event the good guy wrestlers and the bad guy wrestlers all arrived in the same limo.  Something like that here.

Written By: Henk on 02/22/08 at 1:20 am

Minnesota Man Claims He Took Drugs & Had Sex with Barack Obama in 1999
The Cleveland Leader
Feb. 19, 2008

Barack Obama now faces a new challenge - one that is sure to be much more scandalous than anything he's seen so far. If the allegations are to be believed, it's also a scandal that his campaign has tried to cover up. A Minnesota man has come forth, claiming that he took cocaine in 1999 with Obama, the then-Illinois legislator, and participated in homosexual acts with him.

Larry Sinclair, the man making the claims, said his story was ignored by the news media. Still not willing to let this one slip quietly under the rug, Sinclair made a YouTube video in which he made his case. It's had over half a million views already, but the story has still been largely ignored by the news media.

Sinclair's next step was to file a suit in Minnesota District Court, in which he alleges threats and intimidation by the Democratic presidential candidate's staff.

Sinclair lives in Duluth, Minnesota, and in his filing, charges that his civil rights have been violated by Barack Obama and the Democratic Party. Obama, David Axelrod of AKP Message & Media in Chicago, and the Democratic National Committee have been named as defendants in the case.

Sinclair, who describes himself as gay, claims they met in an upscale Chicago lounge. They left in Sinclair's limo, where the drug use and sex allegedly took place for the first time. Sinclair says that Obama smoked crack cocaine, and that he snorted powder cocaine provided by Obama.

Sinclair, 46, says that he no longer uses drugs. He claims to be physically disabled, but says that he was not physically impaired in 1999 when they met.

Full Story

YouTube: OBAMA'S LIMO SEX & DRUG PARTY

Sleaze charge: 'I took drugs, had homo sex with Obama'

Larry Sinclair to take professional polygraph test on February 26, 2008 in New York.

Mods...Can you please move this thread to "Life On Mars"....? ;)

Written By: Tia on 02/22/08 at 1:38 am

Mods...Can you please move this thread to "Life On Mars"....? ;)
lol

good call  8)

Written By: Henk on 02/22/08 at 2:51 pm

lol

good call  8)

Yeah, well... this story's just a load of crack....crap...baloney, if you ask me. ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/22/08 at 6:32 pm

Yeah, well... this story's just a load of crack....crap...baloney, if you ask me. ;D

Yes, he speaketh the truth. Karma to you, Kind Sir.

Cat

Written By: Tia on 02/22/08 at 7:57 pm

it's funny because i also had sex with barack obama. i should really go to the press.

hey! im willing to take a lie-detector test! anybody? anybody?

::)

Written By: LyricBoy on 02/22/08 at 8:00 pm

I'd party with him... ;D

;D ;D ;D

Written By: LyricBoy on 02/22/08 at 8:03 pm

I wonder why nobody has come out and claimed to have had sex with Hillary ?  ???

;D ;D ;D

Written By: Macphisto on 02/22/08 at 8:09 pm

I wonder why nobody has come out and claimed to have had sex with Hillary ?  ???

;D ;D ;D

Even Bill hasn't...  lol

Written By: Rice_Cube on 02/22/08 at 11:21 pm

;D ;D ;D

They couldn't recognize her with the brown bag over her mug.

Written By: GWBush2004 on 02/23/08 at 1:31 am

http://www.whitheouse.com/NewsComments.aspx?start=&NewsID=113#comments

BREAKING NEWS - Larry Sinclair Completed 4 Hour Polygraph Test Today

http://www.whitheouse.com/news/images/113.jpg

Due to security concerns, we had to move the Larry Sinclair Polygraph up a few days. We conducted it in secret today and the picture to the left is from from one of the two arduous polygraphs Sinclair underwent today.

The process took four grueling hours, testing Sinclair's claims of sex and drug use separately and also including a drug screening to ensure that Sinclair didn't enlist any chemical assistance.

The results are being confirmed by a second expert and we'll have conclusive word, along with video of the whole thing, Monday or Tuesday. Check back then for more, including video the tests and, of course, the results.

Larry Sinclair agrees to reduced payout with $10,000 going to Charity

Written By: Tia on 02/23/08 at 6:04 am

that's a gay stud? somehow i dont see that cat running around banging the rich and famous but hey maybe it's just me.

Written By: ninny on 02/23/08 at 9:45 am

Cat

Agreed, with the rumors about McCain going around this would be more of a Republican ploy to divert attention away from him,also they see Obama as the forerunner to the presidential race.

Written By: Tia on 02/23/08 at 9:54 am

Agreed, with the rumors about McCain going around this would be more of a Republican ploy to divert attention away from him,also they see Obama as the forerunner to the presidential race.
yeah, i think it's part-and-parcel with ann coulter and rush supporting hillary and bush accusing obama of wanting to embrace iran's president and invade pakistan. they think they have a better chance of winning against hillary than against obama, and apparently democrats think so too, which is part of the reason they're supporting obama.

Written By: EthanM on 02/23/08 at 10:57 am

Isn't whitheouse.com a porn site?  .gov is the actual whitheouse site and whitheouse.org makes no claims to accuracy.

Written By: GWBush2004 on 02/23/08 at 11:03 am

Isn't whitheouse.com a porn site?

Does it look like one?

http://www.whitheouse.com/

Written By: danootaandme on 02/23/08 at 11:05 am

Really, GW, I am away for a couple of days and come back to this!  Haven't you learned anything from the previous 8 years.  Spare yourself and us this crap and make a resolution to get back to relevance. 

Written By: EthanM on 02/23/08 at 11:54 am

Does it look like one?

http://www.whitheouse.com/

It doesn't now, but I looked it up on wikipedia and it used to be one until a couple of years ago.  It's gone through a bunch of identity changes since then and it's hard to find who's actually behind it now.  But they claim 11 years of excellence, which mostly includes whitheouse.com as a porn site.  Yet it gives no details of the domain's history, which it is so proud of, on the site.  Is that trustworthy behavior? You decide.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/23/08 at 12:15 pm

Personally, I see the Repubs being scared s**tless that it looks like Obama is going to win the nom. They have an arsenal of stuff they can use against Hilary but now they have this guy who is very charismatic and fairly new to public life. So, they have to dig up stuff from is distance past (like say, kindergarten  ::) ) or they have to make up s**t.

Cat

Written By: Tia on 02/23/08 at 12:25 pm

barack sold me crack! i'll take a lie detector test for $10,000.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 02/23/08 at 1:46 pm

http://www.whitheouse.com/news/images/113.jpg

Due to security concerns, we had to move the Larry Sinclair Polygraph up a few days. We conducted it in secret today and the picture to the left is from from one of the two arduous polygraphs Sinclair underwent today.

The process took four grueling hours, testing Sinclair's claims of sex and drug use separately and also including a drug screening to ensure that Sinclair didn't enlist any chemical assistance.

The results are being confirmed by a second expert and we'll have conclusive word, along with video of the whole thing, Monday or Tuesday. Check back then for more, including video the tests and, of course, the results.

I can't see Obama doing him.  Even if Obama had gay tendencies he'd go for someone more attractive. :P

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 02/23/08 at 1:54 pm

Really, GW, I am away for a couple of days and come back to this!  Haven't you learned anything from the previous 8 years.  Spare yourself and us this crap and make a resolution to get back to relevance. 

That's telling him. 8)

Written By: Jessica on 02/23/08 at 3:31 pm

While standing in line at the grocery store, guess what story I saw on the front page of the (totally reliable) Globe tabloid?

Yeah, this one.

So much credibility there. ::)

Written By: Macphisto on 02/23/08 at 4:43 pm

Straight from the wiki....

"In 2004 Parisi decided to sell the domain, mainly because of his son who would be in kindergarten the next year. At this point he was making US$1 million annually from the site alone. Parisi had said he did not want to sell the domain name to anyone in the adult entertainment industry, and even claimed to have turned down what was essentially a blank check from a buyer hiding his identity behind his broker.

In November 2005, the domain appeared to be used for a real estate site. In December 2005 it contained only Google ads, with a notice that a site for investigating people by checking their public records would be coming.

In March 2006, whitheouse.com called itself "America's Free Speech Forum". It advertised a cartoon contest and presented links to Associated Press political news stories.

In July 2006, the site was a real estate site again, and forwarded to www.house.com.

As of November 2006, was a search engine for people, which searched over 90 million White Pages listings and 14 million Yellow Pages listings.

As of June-October 2007, the site has once again changed and now claims to be "your source for up-to-date information to help you keep track of the major party candidates for President."

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitheouse.com

Dan Parisi originally owned and operated this site as a combination politics and adult entertainment site.  The current owners of the website were not mentioned in the wiki.

Written By: ChuckyG on 02/23/08 at 6:58 pm

polygraph experts... yeah ok.  they should call in an expert in phrenology next.  Maybe an alchemist can help make some gold to make the payments.

Meanwhile there's about a dozen witnesses to the McCain scandal.  Not to mention that if we ignore the lobbyist he supposedly slept with, we see the lobbyist in charge of his campaign, as well as the dozen or so others in his campaign.  He's in bed with plenty of them, even if he isn't using Viagra with all of them.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 02/23/08 at 7:50 pm

barack sold me crack! i'll take a lie detector test for $10,000.

Barack sold me both kinds!  I'll take a lie detector test for $20,000!
:D

Listen, Clinton and McCain supporters,
Obama is young, movie star handsome, charismatic, and folks of all demographics love him.  You can argue policy and experience all day and all night but you know...you know..what Obama's got going for him makes America jump for joy and it scares the hell out of you!

Remember Reagan?  Reagan was piece-of-sh*t president, but 20 years later America still swooooons at his memory!

Neither Hillary nor McCain's got what Barak's got and all the dirty smear tactics under the sun ain't gonna help them get it!  So there.

Dead men tell no tales.  Go to hell and ask for Vince, he'll fill you in!

(Sorry, too much Limbaugh without a helmet.)
:-\\

Written By: GWBush2004 on 02/24/08 at 10:48 am

While standing in line at the grocery store, guess what story I saw on the front page of the (totally reliable) Globe tabloid?

Yeah, this one.

So much credibility there. ::)

http://i27.tinypic.com/34p114y.jpg

BARACK Obama has been gaining momentum in his historic bid for the White House, but a shocking new scandal could derail the Democratic Party's charismatic frontrunner. Find out how an outrageous video made by a dying Minnesota man has triggered a lawsuit against Obama's organization - and read his stunning exclusive GLOBE interview about drugs and forbidden sex.

http://www.globemagazine.com/story/143

Written By: GWBush2004 on 02/24/08 at 2:15 pm

Deception Indicated in Both of Larry Sinclair's Polygraph Tests by First Polygraph Expert

Written By: Tia on 02/24/08 at 2:44 pm

Deception Indicated in Both of Larry Sinclair's Polygraph Tests by First Polygraph Expert
lol. oops. looks like he didn't pay off the guy enough.

well, at least you had the integrity to show the outcome mr. gw.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 02/24/08 at 3:25 pm

Told you Obama would never go for a guy like that.

So Sinclair gets to go back to Minnesota without the money and with the reputation of being a lying jerk.

Written By: Tia on 02/24/08 at 3:28 pm

Told you Obama would never go for a guy like that.

So Sinclair gets to go back to Minnesota without the money and with the reputation of being a lying jerk.
another interesting side-effect will be that subsequent accusations of infidelity against obama will be more likely to be assumed unfounded by precedent. in fact, it would have been a clever move for the obama camp to have actually orchestrated this themselves in order to have it deliberately go fizzle.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 02/24/08 at 3:31 pm

another interesting side-effect will be that subsequent accusations of infidelity against obama will be more likely to be assumed unfounded by precedent. in fact, it would have been a clever move for the obama camp to have actually orchestrated this themselves in order to have it deliberately go fizzle.

I hadn't thought of that.  My gosh that is sheer P.R. genius. :)

Written By: Tia on 02/24/08 at 3:33 pm

I hadn't thought of that.  My gosh that is sheer P.R. genius. :)
crazy like a fox  ;)

Written By: Macphisto on 02/25/08 at 10:51 am

I think you just gave Michelle Malkin an idea for her next report on this.

Written By: whistledog on 02/25/08 at 11:01 am

http://i27.tinypic.com/34p114y.jpg

BARACK Obama has been gaining momentum in his historic bid for the White House, but a shocking new scandal could derail the Democratic Party's charismatic frontrunner. Find out how an outrageous video made by a dying Minnesota man has triggered a lawsuit against Obama's organization - and read his stunning exclusive GLOBE interview about drugs and forbidden sex.

http://www.globemagazine.com/story/143

Knowing those tabloid magazines, I'm surprised the headline doesn't read "Man gets Obama up the Obuma" :D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 02/25/08 at 9:07 pm

Knowing those tabloid magazines, I'm surprised the headline doesn't read "Man gets Obama up the Obuma" :D

Mebby Obama had a three-way with Doris Day and Deidre Hall!

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 02/26/08 at 11:12 am

Mebby Obama had a three-way with Doris Day and Deidre Hall!

The mental image of that is not a pleasant one.http://www.compumess.nl/daf/smileys/sm1/schrik.gif

Check for new replies or respond here...