» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Tracy Morgan responds to Tina Fey's SNL endoresment of Hillary

Written By: ChuckyG on 03/17/08 at 12:40 pm

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2008/03/16/snls-weekend-update-spitzer-romney-and-tracy-morgan-on-obama/

Subject: Re: Tracy Morgan responds to Tina Fey's SNL endoresment of Hillary

Written By: snozberries on 03/17/08 at 2:25 pm

Is it just me or was SNL bad again last night....so far the only one I've liked all season (before and after the strike) was last weeks w/ Amy Adams. I had genuine laughs.

the only exception, as always, is with Weekend Update.  I love Update- its the only reason I still watch.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 03/17/08 at 2:32 pm

Tracy Morgan is awesome.

I'm Brian Fellow!

Written By: ChuckyG on 03/17/08 at 2:53 pm

Is it just me or was SNL bad again last night....so far the only one I've liked all season (before and after the strike) was last weeks w/ Amy Adams. I had genuine laughs.

the only exception, as always, is with Weekend Update.  I love Update- its the only reason I still watch.

it was probably bad because it's on Saturday nights, not Sunday.  I think you might have been watching an old Matlock episode by accident.

>grin<  kidding...  I haven't watch much SNL this year, but it did seem rather lame.  I turned it off at midnight.

Written By: snozberries on 03/17/08 at 3:05 pm

it was probably bad because it's on Saturday nights, not Sunday.  I think you might have been watching an old Matlock episode by accident.

>grin<  kidding...  I haven't watch much SNL this year, but it did seem rather lame.  I turned it off at midnight.

Oooohhh!  I was wondering when Chevy Chase got so damn old  ;D

I didn't turned it off I Tivo'd it....smartass...and watched it on Sunday.  ;D  I got through in about 35 minutes because I fast forwarded through the skits that seemed to go nowhere.

Written By: ChuckyG on 03/17/08 at 3:50 pm

Oooohhh!  I was wondering when Chevy Chase got so damn old  ;D

I didn't turned it off I Tivo'd it....smartass...and watched it on Sunday.  ;D  I got through in about 35 minutes because I fast forwarded through the skits that seemed to go nowhere.

I removed it from my Tivo schedule last year... wasn't worth wasting an hour and a half of storage space on it anymore.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 03/17/08 at 5:33 pm

I used to watch SNL religiously when the original Not Ready For Prime Time Players were on. I stopped watching it on a regular basis after they left. And it seems to me that every time I turn it on now-it just sucks. The audience will laugh and I would be thinking, "Why are they laughing? This is NOT funny."

Cat 

Written By: danootaandme on 03/17/08 at 5:57 pm

I was never a big fan, never understood why it was/is popular.  ???

Written By: Macphisto on 03/17/08 at 8:22 pm

Ok...  I just lost a lot of respect for Tina.

Written By: snozberries on 03/18/08 at 11:54 am

Jonah Hill was at the Judd Apatow event I went to last night...either people liked the show or they were just being polite. 

He was funny tho. He was talking about how Mariah hated him and didn't get his jokes.

Check for new replies or respond here...