» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Sony/BMG To Be Sued For Software Piracy?

Written By: philbo on 04/01/08 at 9:34 am

I thought chucky might appreciate this...

Wired.com"]
The Business Software Alliance raid that uncovered the programs on Sony/BMG's servers was apparently triggered by Sony IT worker's request for assistance with a program called Ideal Migration. When the PointDev tech support person tried to help, he or she seems to have discovered that the key provided by Sony/BMG was pirated.

Seems almost poetic, don't you think?

Subject: Re: Sony/BMG To Be Sued For Software Piracy?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/01/08 at 1:50 pm

Welcome back, Philbo. Haven't seen you in these parts for such a long time.

Cat

Written By: philbo on 04/01/08 at 5:43 pm

Hi Cat :)

I started a new job in January, and what with an hour each way to commute haven't had much time to spend here (I posted the one above from work, 'cause I couldn't resist the irony, but can't spend hours on a messageboard when I'm supposed to be working.. I've a parody idea for it, too..)

PS Love the wiccan fish :)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/01/08 at 6:59 pm

Hi Cat :)

I started a new job in January, and what with an hour each way to commute haven't had much time to spend here (I posted the one above from work, 'cause I couldn't resist the irony, but can't spend hours on a messageboard when I'm supposed to be working.. I've a parody idea for it, too..)

PS Love the wiccan fish :)

Thanks-the Wiccan Fish is complements of Snozberries.

Sorry to go off topic.

Cat

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/01/08 at 8:59 pm

Sounds like a make-work program for overpaid corporate lawyers.
8-P

Written By: philbo on 04/07/08 at 10:33 am

I wrote a Sgt Pepper parody about it
:)
Enjoy

Check for new replies or respond here...