» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: So you wanna be a McCain Democrat? here's some of his positions

Written By: ChuckyG on 04/03/08 at 10:38 am

http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2008/04/03/so_you_want_to_be_a_mccain_democrat/

Subject: Re: So you wanna be a McCain Democrat? here's some of his positions

Written By: Red Ant on 04/03/08 at 1:13 pm

No mention of how superbly he has handled the illegal immigration problems in his homestate of Arizona?

Ant

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/03/08 at 6:33 pm

Yet he was not conservative enough for the right-wing pundits.  Before he became the nominee, you'da thought he was Judas!
::)

Written By: ChuckyG on 04/04/08 at 8:26 am

Yet he was not conservative enough for the right-wing pundits.  Before he became the nominee, you'da thought he was Judas!

They viewed him less favorably than the Dems view John Lieberman.  The difference is that Lieberman wouldn't stand a chance in getting the nod for anything national again after his Bush toadying.  McCain's toadying to Bush however seems to have won him lots of support.

Written By: Macphisto on 04/04/08 at 6:54 pm

McCain's connections to telecommunications lobbies scare the hell out of me.  He's most certainly against net neutrality given this.....

Written By: philbo on 04/07/08 at 7:30 am

Our foreign policy expert, while in Iraq, said over and over that Iran was training Al Qaeda in Iraq
Don't tell me: "aw them ragheads look thuh sayem"

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/07/08 at 3:58 pm

Don't tell me: "aw them ragheads look thuh sayem"

All camel jockeys are ragheads, but not all ragheads are camel jockeys, so be careful!
:D

Written By: Tia on 04/07/08 at 4:03 pm

"Why do Sunnis kill Shiites? How do they tell the difference? They all look the same to me.”
-- Trent Lott

Check for new replies or respond here...