» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Senator Arlen Specter has cancer . . . again.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 04/15/08 at 9:46 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080416/ap_on_go_co/specter_cancer;_ylt=Ak7oVggGJLiEE1KQzdxRlWas0NUE

He was in remission for quite a while.  Hope he beats it for good this time around.

Subject: Re: Senator Arlen Specter has cancer . . . again.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/22/08 at 9:33 am

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080416/ap_on_go_co/specter_cancer;_ylt=Ak7oVggGJLiEE1KQzdxRlWas0NUE

He was in remission for quite a while.  Hope he beats it for good this time around.

Well, he is 78, so it might be tougher to tackle at this point.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 04/24/08 at 10:47 am

Well, he is 78, so it might be tougher to tackle at this point.

He's also running for reelection.  I'd like to see him go another term but I think if he continues on in the senate he'll die sooner than if he retires and works on his health.  Who knows maybe he wants to die in his Senate office.

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/25/08 at 7:22 pm

Let's all hope that Senator "One Bullet" Spectre beats cancer again...

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 04/25/08 at 9:41 pm

Let's all hope that Senator "One Bullet" Spectre beats cancer again...

I note you're straining to be sincere.  The odds are pretty good if he dies in office Ricky's going to try to grab Arlen seat.  As for the one bullet.  If he had told the truth do you think he would have survived?  (Conspiracy theorist say the CIA wasn't above killing people who knew the truth.)  No offense, but if the "one bullet" theory is the only negative thing he's remembered for then he hasn't done too bad.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/25/08 at 10:51 pm

I note you're straining to be sincere.  The odds are pretty good if he dies in office Ricky's going to try to grab Arlen seat.  As for the one bullet.  If he had told the truth do you think he would have survived?  (Conspiracy theorist say the CIA wasn't above killing people who knew the truth.)  No offense, but if the "one bullet" theory is the only negative thing he's remembered for then he hasn't done too bad.

Santorum?  It's been a while, God knows how much his condition has deteriorated by now!  You think Cynthia McKinney had a hard time with the Capitol cops!  "Sorry Mr. Santorum, we don't allow aluminum foil hats in the rotunda.
But how am I going to stop sto Mr. Sanders' mind-reading rays..."
:-\\

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/26/08 at 7:12 am

No offense, but if the "one bullet" theory is the only negative thing he's remembered for then he hasn't done too bad.

Yeah, my bad.  Aiding in the coverup of the assassination of a President of the United States is but a small blip on his sterling record.

Written By: danootaandme on 04/26/08 at 7:16 am

Yeah, my bad.  Aiding in the coverup of the assassination of a President of the United States is but a small blip on his sterling record.

Now would be a great time to come clean

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/26/08 at 12:44 pm

I'm the last guy to put murderous dealings above our military-industrial complex, but I agree with Vincent Bugliosi, nobody has proven Oswald did not act alone in 45 years.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 04/27/08 at 8:28 am

Santorum?  It's been a while, God knows how much his condition has deteriorated by now!  You think Cynthia McKinney had a hard time with the Capitol cops!  "Sorry Mr. Santorum, we don't allow aluminum foil hats in the rotunda.
But how am I going to stop sto Mr. Sanders' mind-reading rays..."
:-\\

Yes, Santorum.  His condition hasn't deteriorated enough to keep him from wanting back in the Senate.  His psychosis doesn't allow him to acknowledge inadequacy.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 04/27/08 at 8:42 am

OK, let me ask you this.  Who did kill Kennedy?  While you're blaming Specter you mine as well blame GHW Bush and Nixon too.

http://www.totse.com/en/conspiracy/dead_kennedys/161963.html

http://www.stewwebb.com/ArchivesS-Z.html

http://www.geocities.com/justicewell/specter.htm

In my mind Bush has more to do with it than Specter.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 04/27/08 at 8:51 am

Now would be a great time to come clean

Well, he's dying anyway.  Who cares if divulging the truth could lead to his murder. 

I believe the single bullet theory is B.S., most people do.  What I find so interesting is that people are willing to put all the blame on Specter and no one else.

Check for new replies or respond here...