» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Great juicy piece for the conspiracy crowd..DC MADAME kills self but.....

Written By: saver on 05/01/08 at 5:22 pm

The proof is there man! The convicted DC Madame could have named names in the political crowd..but darn the luck...she hung herself!

Oh, did you know ANOTHER one who worked out of Maryland University ALSO committed suiicide in 2006...

Oh, did you hear the recent one thought the first one, just didn't have it to tough out the battle of the courts...yet this one strangely didn't either but pointed out the other one was the weak one...

Can you say 'Calling Nancy Drew'...... ???

Subject: Re: Great juicy piece for the conpiracy crowd..DC MADAME kills self but.....

Written By: danootaandme on 05/01/08 at 5:26 pm

I am suspicious 

Subject: Re: Great juicy piece for the conpiracy crowd..DC MADAME kills self but.....

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/01/08 at 5:33 pm

I smell a rat too. 

Guess that rules out a reality show!
:-\\

Subject: Re: Great juicy piece for the conspiracy crowd..DC MADAME kills self but.....

Written By: Tia on 05/01/08 at 7:45 pm

i'm not suspicious and i don't smell a rat. she was obviously murdered. the press should stop covering it as a suicide because it wasn't one. it's that simple.

Subject: Re: Great juicy piece for the conspiracy crowd..DC MADAME kills self but.....

Written By: saver on 05/01/08 at 8:21 pm

i'm not suspicious and i don't smell a rat. she was obviously murdered. the press should stop covering it as a suicide because it wasn't one. it's that simple.

But by WHOO?WHOOO?

Written By: Tia on 05/01/08 at 8:22 pm

But by WHOO?WHOOO?
that is the question, isn't it? :-\\

Written By: saver on 05/01/08 at 8:31 pm

that is the question, isn't it? :-\\

If so much was at stake from marriages to positions of power..we may have seen the majority of one area of politics tossed out or brought down...now who could be in such a position to freak?

Written By: Macphisto on 05/01/08 at 9:17 pm

If we legalized and regulated prostitution, half of the problem would be solved.

But yes, she was probably murdered.  Our politicians are already used to murdering people through war, so one madam shouldn't be too hard for them to stomach killing.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/01/08 at 9:51 pm

If we legalized and regulated prostitution, half of the problem would be solved.

The legal form is called "dating."

Sorry...a little jaded here.
:-\\

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 05/02/08 at 8:30 pm

It's hard to hang yourself in a garage.  Besides you know how many people she could put behind bars?  Capitol Hill would never be the same.  It also usually takes an investigation and a coroners report to declare a suicide.  The "story" broke before there was time enough to do those procedures.

Written By: Jessica on 05/02/08 at 8:42 pm

It's hard to hang yourself in a garage.  Besides you know how many people she could put behind bars?  Capitol Hill would never be the same.  It also usually takes an investigation and a coroners report to declare a suicide.  The "story" broke before there was time enough to do those procedures.

It was put out there that she said she would kill herself before going to prison, but the first thing I thought when I read that story was, "Murder".

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 05/02/08 at 8:50 pm

It was put out there that she said she would kill herself before going to prison, but the first thing I thought when I read that story was, "Murder".

The plan of suicide is a perfect cover for someone who didn't want to go to prison for being her client.  I think someone could get away with murder in this case.

Written By: saver on 05/02/08 at 9:21 pm

Is that the fallback to when one gets caught?

As mentioned when another was involved and caught, they killed themselves and she was quoted as saying that the person just wasn't as strong, which makes it sound like SHE wouldn't kill herself or she would have said 'Hek,I'd do the same thing if I were caught'.

Plus if she was worried about 50-life in prison, wouldn't she say, I'll name names for a lesser time or will make the best of the situation by revealing names.
  She may have had a lot more leverage than anyone as it could be  a good bargaining chip!

Send out the hounds! No one saw or heard anything until the mother found her...wouldn't someone see another trying to cover tracks near the room?

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/03/08 at 6:56 am

You can make anything look like a suicide.  About 20 years ago there was this guy in Hobart Indiana who was killed by 27 hammer blows to the head and it was ruled a suicide.   ::)

Now here is the real question... who was in her black book?  Hillary, Obama, or McCain? ???

But they will also have to snuff those 150+ hookers who were employed by her too.  And those gals can give better juicy details of the illicit interludes.  :o

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/03/08 at 10:48 am

You can make anything look like a suicide.  About 20 years ago there was this guy in Hobart Indiana who was killed by 27 hammer blows to the head and it was ruled a suicide.   ::)

Yeah, I usually black out by blow #19, but I have done 23 unofficially!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/15/tard.gif

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 05/04/08 at 5:41 pm

Yeah, I usually black out by blow #19, but I have done 23 unofficially!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/15/tard.gif

Is that all it takes to do you in?  I would have thought at least 40.

Check for new replies or respond here...