» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Ohio Politicians are in deep.

Written By: MrCleveland on 05/16/08 at 4:09 pm

Marc Dann has resigned as Ohio State Representative for Sexual Harassment and Patrick O'Malley resigns too for pedophilia and will face half a year in prison.

Did Chris Hansen ever visit O'Malley's place?

Subject: Re: Ohio Politicians are in deep.

Written By: saver on 05/17/08 at 2:03 am

Marc Dann has resigned as Ohio State Representative for Sexual Harassment and Patrick O'Malley resigns too for pedophilia and will face half a year in prison.

Did Chris Hansen ever visit O'Malley's place?

Heard a Youngstown talk radio station on line, wasn't there a guy name LOU they were trying to oust as well up north?

Nice to get a political position by default!

Written By: gmann on 05/19/08 at 11:58 pm

Heard a Youngstown talk radio station on line, wasn't there a guy name LOU they were trying to oust as well up north?

Nice to get a political position by default!

I'm not a politico by any means, but the Marc Dann controversy is a laughable piece of irony. Dann and many of his fellow Ohio Dems ran for office a year ago, talking about cleaning up Columbus, awash in corruption with Bob Taft, Tom Noe, etc. Fast forward to 2008...and lo and behold, we have shenanigans in the state capital again! I'm not surprised that the Democrats were about to kick Dann to the curb; it was clearly as much about saving face for the party as it was about principle, and perhaps more so the former. Hilarious.
Yet another reason why I have little time for political parties and their spin cycle. Better set it on rinse!  :P

Written By: MrCleveland on 05/20/08 at 2:17 pm

I'm not a politico by any means, but the Marc Dann controversy is a laughable piece of irony. Dann and many of his fellow Ohio Dems ran for office a year ago, talking about cleaning up Columbus, awash in corruption with Bob Taft, Tom Noe, etc. Fast forward to 2008...and lo and behold, we have shenanigans in the state capital again! I'm not surprised that the Democrats were about to kick Dann to the curb; it was clearly as much about saving face for the party as it was about principle, and perhaps more so the former. Hilarious.
Yet another reason why I have little time for political parties and their spin cycle. Better set it on rinse!  :P

I'm upset with both sides of the isle. One the Right, we have oilmongers and on the Left, we have scare on Global Warming that isn't happening.

It's 50 degrees here!

Check for new replies or respond here...