» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Pastor Hagee says Hitler was helping God

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/22/08 at 7:17 pm

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2008/05/21/hagee-hitler-was-fulfilling-gods-will/

According to Pastor Hagee:  "Hitler was a hunter" who forced the Jews find their way to Israel.  The Jews who had already wised up and joined the Zionist movement and got their butts over to Palestine were blessed; the Jews who did not had to endure the "hell" of the Holocaust.  Hagee cites the Book of Jeremiah as prophesy of Hitler the hunter. 

Remember, only when the Jews have reclaimed ancient Israel as their home can the glorious rapture happen.  That's when the good Christians and good Jews (the ones good enough to convert to Christianity when the Lord shows up, that is) get to fight the battle of Armageddon against the heathens, destroy the entire world, and ascent to their Eternal Reward in heaven!

Don't try to analyze James Hagee.  You'll get nowhere. Never mind the vile anti-semetism.  Never mind the howling nonsense. 

It was OK with McCain for Hagee to call the Catholic church "the great whore."  It's OK wih McCain for the other ultra-right mega-church preacher, Rev. Rod Parsley, whose endorsement McCain solicited, to declare the United States' mission is to destroy Islam.

But to say Hitler was an agent of God and the Jews of Europe deserved the Holocaust, that's the line for ole John!  McCain finally rejected Hagee's endorsement. 

Sick, sick, sick!!!!

http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/15/tool.gif

Subject: Re: Pastor Hagee says Hitler was helping God

Written By: MrCleveland on 05/23/08 at 6:52 am

It's like saying that Bush is helping God.

Politics and Religion don't mix!

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 05/23/08 at 11:25 pm

And people were bitching about Rev. Wright. At least Wright made some sense.

Hagee is just a loud mouth bigoted idiot who doesn't have his facts straight.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/24/08 at 1:24 pm

The disturbing part is Hagee is not some lone whacko, he's a bigshot in the Christian Dominionist movement.  Millions of Americans get an earful of this kind of hate speech with their weekly Sunday sermons!
::)

Written By: Macphisto on 05/24/08 at 2:10 pm

That's religion for ya...

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 05/24/08 at 9:49 pm

The disturbing part is Hagee is not some lone whacko, he's a bigshot in the Christian Dominionist movement.  Millions of Americans get an earful of this kind of hate speech with their weekly Sunday sermons!

People are brain washed with this crap.  I can't see any person of logic or reason willingly buying into it.  Not only do they get the earful, but they believe it is the will of God.

Written By: Step-chan on 05/25/08 at 1:42 pm

Hagee is obviously bad stock in the gene pool.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/25/08 at 1:50 pm

I'd like to see Haggee and explain his great esteem for Hitler's services to the Knesset.  Let them decide who's an Israel fan!

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/27/08 at 7:32 pm

Now McCain says Hagee is not O.K.

but

Joe Lieberman says Hagee is O.K. with him.

Say it ain't so, Senator Joe!  At long last, sir, have you no shame?  What kind of Jew are you?  What kind of human being are you?

WTF?
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/04/electric-lou.gif

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 05/28/08 at 2:57 pm

Now McCain says Hagee is not O.K.

but

Joe Lieberman says Hagee is O.K. with him.

Say it ain't so, Senator Joe!  At long last, sir, have you no shame?  What kind of Jew are you?  What kind of human being are you?

WTF?
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/04/electric-lou.gif

Wait, isn't Lieberman a Jew?  Add my WTF!!!!

Written By: philbo on 05/28/08 at 4:49 pm

I'm not sure it constitutes "hate speech" - it's kind of a logical extension to the belief that God has a hand in everything, and everything is done because he wants it to be.  Pretty darn stupid, yes.. but not hateful.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/28/08 at 7:56 pm

Wait, isn't Lieberman a Jew?  Add my WTF!!!!

Not only...he's orthodox!

He did call Hagee's remarks "deeply unacceptable," but Turncoat Joe is still going to share the panel with Hagee at the "Christians United for Israel Conference."  So, I guess not that deep!

:D

I'm not sure it constitutes "hate speech" - it's kind of a logical extension to the belief that God has a hand in everything, and everything is done because he wants it to be.  Pretty darn stupid, yes.. but not hateful.

I think you're right.  It's not "hate speech" so much as just totally kooky and offensive to many millions of people!

Written By: La Roche on 05/28/08 at 10:01 pm

Do I spy a visit from Mossad in the future?

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/28/08 at 10:24 pm

Hagee is obviously bad stock in the gene pool.

He's not even stock for chicken soup!

Written By: Step-chan on 05/28/08 at 11:57 pm

He's not even stock for chicken soup!

Or even miso soup! ;D

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 06/01/08 at 11:20 pm

Do I spy a visit from Mossad in the future?

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Awaiting violence is so hard to do isn't it? http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb180/darkuslordus/Smilies/drool.gif

Check for new replies or respond here...