» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Prime Minister Balkenende visits George W. Bush

Written By: Henk on 06/05/08 at 4:44 pm

Our Prime Minister paid a visit to Washington today to pay hommage to "our" "friend" George W. Bush.

...Yuck. Stuff like this makes me feel very itchy and uncomfortable. Almost ashamed to be Dutch.

(please learn to speak for yourself, J.P... George W. never was a friend of mine)

Read their brief statements, for example. Oh yes, fer sure...NOW we're all good friends and allies. We are such a "great country" (Bush), and "we have so many things in common" (Balkenende on Bush). ...Like what? Big egos? Being thick-skinned?

Please note that neither Bush nor Balkenende took questions from reporters following their brief statements.

Yuck. Just...yuck.

Subject: Re: Prime Minister Balkenende visits George W. Bush

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 06/05/08 at 6:29 pm

It takes a lot for you to be this disgusted Henk.  Who knows Bush might vomit on him, like he did to the Japanese Prime Minister.  Call it comic relief.

Written By: Henk on 06/06/08 at 12:20 am

It takes a lot for you to be this disgusted Henk. 

Not really...Just Balkenende and Bush together in one room, smiling and pretending to be friends. I have this feeling George W. couldn't point The Netherlands on a map of The Netherlands.

Who knows Bush might vomit on him, like he did to the Japanese Prime Minister.  Call it comic relief.

Comic relief, or poetic justice...?

Written By: MrCleveland on 06/06/08 at 9:59 am

It takes a lot for you to be this disgusted Henk.  Who knows Bush might vomit on him, like he did to the Japanese Prime Minister.  Call it comic relief.

That was his father.

But the way thigs are going...people will vomit when they hear the word Bush.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 06/06/08 at 10:54 am

That was his father.

Both the Father and Son did it. 

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 06/07/08 at 9:21 pm

You know, right now Bush's job approval is around 28%. That always makes me wonder, who are this 28% that actually approve of is job performance and what have they been smoking ???

Written By: danootaandme on 06/08/08 at 5:25 am

You know, right now Bush's job approval is around 28%. That always makes me wonder, who are this 28% that actually approve of is job performance and what have they been smoking ???

The extended bush/cheney/bin laden family coupled with the Carlyle group

Written By: MrCleveland on 06/08/08 at 12:34 pm

Usually, the ones who approve say he's doing a great or good job.
The ones who disagree say he's doing bad or okay.

IMO-If I was one of those 1500 people, I would say he's doing an okay job.

Check for new replies or respond here...