» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: CHIPs for McCain

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 07/01/08 at 5:31 pm

Actor Erik Estrada, best known for his role as "Ponch" on the '70s/'80s cop show "CHIPs" endorses Senator McCain for president!
From your source for Fair and Balanced news

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/07/01/chips-star-erik-estrada-endorses-mccain/

So, when are we going to hear from Danny Bonaducci?
:D

Subject: Re: CHIPs for McCain

Written By: Tia on 07/01/08 at 6:00 pm

reminds me of this.

http://wonkette.com/400838/another-baldwin-threatens-to-leave-the-us

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 07/01/08 at 6:18 pm

reminds me of this.

Smackaroos, Laura?  That's a bit hokey even for you!

"Why are they saying four more years of McCain is four more years of Bush, that's the most stupidist thing I've ever heard in my life!"
Steve, you am the bestest political analyst in Hollywood!

Truth be known, if Tia hadn't posted that link, I would never have known what Stephen Baldwin thinks.  Maybe it's not that the public doesn't care what Hollywood thinks, perhaps it just doesn't care what SB thinks!  Unlike Aleck, who got called to the carpet for saying he'd leave the country if Bush got elected, Stephen won't have to worry because nobody will notice.  SB could have left the country already and became a citizen of Singapore and who'd pay attention?
:P

Oh, and if you like phrases such as "blowing my mind" and being able to say "pssed off" on national television without anybody getting fined or imprisoned, thank a liberal!

Written By: LyricBoy on 07/01/08 at 6:59 pm

Paunch is supporting McCain?  Excellent.  8)

Who said that McCain could not court the Latino vote? ???

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 07/01/08 at 7:02 pm

Paunch is supporting McCain?  Excellent.   8)

Who said that McCain could not court the Latino vote? ???

Cheech for McCain?

Written By: Macphisto on 07/01/08 at 8:27 pm

reminds me of this.

It's quite brilliant, actually...  He's trying very hard to encourage us to vote for Obama.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 07/01/08 at 9:27 pm

It's quite brilliant, actually...  He's trying very hard to encourage us to vote for Obama.

Yeah, if you haven't got that figured out by now, you'll listen to Erik Estrada!

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 07/02/08 at 2:22 am

Actor Erik Estrada, best known for his role as "Ponch" on the '70s/'80s cop show "CHIPs" endorses Senator McCain for president!
From your source for Fair and Balanced news

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/07/01/chips-star-erik-estrada-endorses-mccain/

So, when are we going to hear from Danny Bonaducci?

Does that mean if McCain wins, the national speed limit will go down to 35 mph?!?  :o :o :o

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 07/02/08 at 7:22 am

I can remember when Tom Selleck endorsed Reagan.  I guess all those "macho" 80's actors are Republicans.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 07/02/08 at 11:03 pm

Does that mean if McCain wins, the national speed limit will go down to 35 mph?!?  :o :o :o

Funny hats and Bermuda shorts required!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/05/08 at 2:24 pm

I can remember when Tom Selleck endorsed Reagan.  I guess all those "macho" 80's actors are Republicans.

Well, Chuck Norris was campaigning for Huckabee. Does that mean that brawn doesn't equal brains?

Cat

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 07/07/08 at 4:14 pm

Well, Chuck Norris was campaigning for Huckabee. Does that mean that brawn doesn't equal brains?

Cat

I'm beginning to think so.  Then of course there's Arnold.  (Remember hold the "a" sound a few seconds)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 07/07/08 at 11:28 pm

Cat

Why is it actors who got famous for beating up or killing people on-screen tend to be Republican:
Schwarzenaggar
Stallone
Clint Eastwood
for example.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 07/08/08 at 7:48 am

Why is it actors who got famous for beating up or killing people on-screen tend to be Republican:
Schwarzenaggar
Stallone
Clint Eastwood
for example.

Because it's a trait most Repbublican's have.  Democrats would rather work for a charity, rescue strayed cats and sing Kumbya.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 07/08/08 at 4:17 pm

Because it's a trait most Repbublican's have.  Democrats would rather work for a charity, rescue strayed cats and sing Kumbya.

Don't forget Mad Mel.  He's not so much Republican as just a crank.  Funny thing is, Danny Glover is a left-wing activist.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 07/08/08 at 7:07 pm

Don't forget Mad Mel.  He's not so much Republican as just a crank.  Funny thing is, Danny Glover is a left-wing activist.

Mel has no sense of reality.  He's not Right-Wing he's an ultra conservative Catholic.  People like him feel another Inquisition is justified.

Danny Glover is one heck of a human being.  He's not so far left that he's living in a Redwood tree for months.  Most of his political stances make sense.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 07/08/08 at 8:51 pm

Mel has no sense of reality.  He's not Right-Wing he's an ultra conservative Catholic.  People like him feel another Inquisition is justified.

He's living proof being rich, famous, and good-looking doesn't per se make you a peaceful soul!
::)

Check for new replies or respond here...