» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: According to Republican club...Obama loves America

Written By: ChuckyG on 07/09/08 at 2:32 pm

like OJ loved Nicole

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/politics/elections/20080709_N_J__GOP_club_accused_of_racism.html

its ok though... the elected official who put it on the website only meant it as a joke.

Subject: Re: According to Republican club...Obama loves America

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/09/08 at 2:45 pm

I really think that Obama scares the bejesus out of Republicans and they are going to try to hit him with every thing they possibility can-whether it be true or not. Of course since when has the truth ever stopped the Republicans from trying to paint someone differently-Swift Boat, anyone? They tried to get him for something someone he knew said (not what he said himself)-Rev. Wright. They also tried to get him for the knuckle-bump terrorist thing and the high heels remarks. I just think they are grasping at straws. What is a shame, is that when these idiots say things like that, you are going to have other idiots who believe it-even some people on this board. That is the real scary part about it.

Cat

Written By: ChuckyG on 07/09/08 at 2:55 pm

I really think that Obama scares the bejesus out of Republicans and they are going to try to hit him with every thing they possibility can-whether it be true or not. Of course since when has the truth ever stopped the Republicans from trying to paint someone differently-Swift Boat, anyone? They tried to get him for something someone he knew said (not what he said himself)-Rev. Wright. They also tried to get him for the knuckle-bump terrorist thing and the high heels remarks. I just think they are grasping at straws. What is a shame, is that when these idiots say things like that, you are going to have other idiots who believe it-even some people on this board. That is the real scary part about it.

Hillary scares the crap out of the Republicans... now Obama, before that it was Bill, and of course Ted Kennedy, etc.  Anyone without an R next to their name scares the Republicans if they have even a little bit of power.

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 07/09/08 at 3:31 pm

Cat

When the goal is to win at any cost, you cant let a silly little thing like the truth get in the way. ;)

The problem is, the right has a very small view of who "loves" America. The "liberals don't really love America" card has been in use for at least 30 years now, if not more. This looks as if its shaping up to be a repeat of 2004, when John Kerry was characterized in much the same way Obama is being right now.

Written By: MrCleveland on 07/10/08 at 2:56 pm

When the goal is to win at any cost, you cant let a silly little thing like the truth get in the way. ;)

The problem is, the right has a very small view of who "loves" America. The "liberals don't really love America" card has been in use for at least 30 years now, if not more. This looks as if its shaping up to be a repeat of 2004, when John Kerry was characterized in much the same way Obama is being right now.

I heard that one.

BTW-I'm voting for Obama and I voted for Bush in 2004.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 07/10/08 at 6:19 pm

Ed Kuck.  How do you pronounce that last name? 

He said, "I found out it was inappropriate and took it down."  It wasn't his intention to offend anybody and he's sorry if he did.

Sure, Ed, sure!
:D

Check for new replies or respond here...